New here. Looking for some advice and info…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New here. Looking for some advice and info…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Verxea 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Verxea
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Hi all,

I have been feeling terrible on and off for years, so recently I went to get tested for food allergies and vitamin deficiencies and by luck a candida test was included in the package. It turns out I have a moderate to high level of candida overgrowth. This is the first I’ve ever heard of candida, but all the years of being exhausted for no reason, being sick all the time, feeling foggy and weak, having digestive problems and headaches, now seem to make sense.

Now I have been researching like crazy, looking for the best method to get rid of this candida that has taken over my body and my life. I’m a young person, I want to be able to act like one. I want to have the energy to do things again. I love nature and sports and being active, but it’s hard to feel up to doing any of those things when I feel like this.

Anyway, I’m actually excited to start the cleanse. I know it will be tough at first, but I can’t wait to start feeling normal again. I am still waiting on the molybdenum (I had to order it, apparently it doesn’t exist here in Canada), but I have started to gradually cut out foods in preparation for the cleanse (which I plan to start as soon as I get the molybdenum).

Could someone send me the food list for the forum’s version of the candida diet? It seems to have worked for a lot of people here, and I would like to follow it as well.

Also, if anyone has any advice for the first couple weeks of the cleanse/diet, please share. Things to do? Things not to do? It would be a great help to me. I’ve already read a lot of people’s experiences on here, but I would like to know as much as possible to help me fight the candida.

Thanks everyone!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Verxea
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Thanks Raster!

It’s great to see this info all in one place. I’ve been using the search function quite a bit to find a lot of my info. This link is very helpful. Still waiting on Able’s response for the food list. I’m sure he gets a lot of these types of requests and is kept busy by them…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New here. Looking for some advice and info…’ is closed to new replies.