New Here and Newly Diagnosed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New Here and Newly Diagnosed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  shell1226 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Hi everyone. I’m new here and this is my first post. I recently has my physical with a new Dr. and had my follow up this past Monday. Due to various symptoms I have, which I thought were unrelated and even just a byproduct of aging, she tested me for Candida. She told me I definitely have it and told me to follow a Candida Diet. In my searching online, I came across this forum and I am so happy that I did. Now I know that I’m not crazy or a hypochondriac.

I suspect this has been going on for quite some time and is just getting worse as time goes on. My symptoms have been: brain fog, inability to concentrate, major bloating and gas after eating, sour smelling flatulence, craving for sweets and wine, toenail fungus, chronic sinus infections, mysterious rashes that come and go, frequent bouts of diarrhea and/or constipation, insomnia after 3 hours of sleep.

I’m nervous about starting the cleanse and then the diet, which I will start right after the holidays (don’t want to set myself up for failure). I’m most nervous about doing this diet as a vegetarian.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘New Here and Newly Diagnosed’ is closed to new replies.