New food reactions?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New food reactions?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Hi guys,

Sorry to go over old ground again but I’m really struggling to understand the introduction of new foods and possible reactions?

Is this anywhere near correct?

1.Pre cleanse, experience usual Candida symptoms
    2.Cleanse/stage 1, experience die off symptoms
    3.Reintroduce test foods to see if any adverse reactions happen?

So I guess what I’m confused about is,

During the introduction of new foods does a reaction establish if you maybe intolerant or allergic to a certain food or whether it is feeding any existing Candida?

Also how do you distinguish between a die off and reaction symptoms?

I realise that the stricter diet does not include some foods due to a high GI/GL but because they have given bad reactions to some people in the past?

I’m so confused, and help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Richard

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello richard,

The order of stages is pretty correct…the cleanse is completely optional if you don’t want to do it though.

A reaction typically refers to an allergic reaction. It typically happens right away after eating foods, but sometimes occurs later in other symptoms such as skin problems, bad bowels, etc.

The foods list was created because of people being sensitive to certain food items and due to trial and error. Everyone is allergic to different things but in the end the goal is to heal your allergies. The foods list contains lots of veggies, prebiotics, and probiotics. It contains no food items with high mold content, sugar, grains, most dairy, no pork or beef, etc.

Die-off is typically similar to flu-like symptoms that you experience over days and it lasts all the time persistantly more or less. Allergic reactions are typically more short term where you experience something after eating, or afterwards. There are a variety of allergic reactions that can occur, here are some of them:

-headaches
    -coughing
    -sneazing
    -leaky gut “burn” feeling that I’ve described over and over…it is very similar to hyperventilation.
    -heart palpitations
    -tremors
    -skin problems
    -digestive changes

Some of these symptoms can occur via die-off as well…

-raster

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Thank you so much for the help.

It’s taking a while to get my head around everything but should be ready to start very soon!

Thanks again

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Golfer4588 wrote: Thank you so much for the help.

It’s taking a while to get my head around everything but should be ready to start very soon!

Thanks again

Golfer,
    I too was overwhelmed and could not get my head around all the steps, food, supplements, antifungals etc. Hang in there. A good idea is to search for what your looking for. Most of us have asked these same questions. If not post just as you did because we all want to help one another.

Hang in there…the worst is yet to come…and then life gets sooooo much better.

It takes about 3 months.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New food reactions?’ is closed to new replies.