new die off symptom? ankle edema, very scared, no mention of it anywhere…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions new die off symptom? ankle edema, very scared, no mention of it anywhere…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  VIV 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

I have had a chronically swollen right foot and ankle for as long as I have had candida, it started after a foot injury and never stopped, but now my left foot and ankle are swelling up too, not as much, but very noticably, I know that i will have to see a gp, but there are no appointments available for the next 4 weeks, so please, has anybody else experienced edema as a die off symptom?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

You should go to a walk in clinic or the ER if you don’t have access to a doctor. New, unexplained swelling might not be a big deal, but it might also be something serious.

VIV
    Participant

I did that yesterday, and my BP was so high, 171/99, that was probably because i am so anxious, but they took blood tests to check my heart, and I have to go back on wednesday to get my BP checked out again, I am almost certain that it is anxiety related, my left ankle has stopped swelling up, but I have been having an extremely high pulse rate in the early am about 4.30, ever since I started having die off sx, so have stopped all supplements for a few days,unfortunately i am still so anxious about everything, in spite of meditation etc, I will be a wreck by Wednesday!

Thank you for answering….

fiae
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Hi VIV,

Have you noticed any other issues with the skin in that area? Red/itchy, scaling/dry?

Fiae

VIV
    Participant

no, nothing else…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

you have circulatory related problems likely related to heavy metal toxicity. When I started chelation it improved my circulation greatly. If you can improve circulation it should help your foot. I’d look into acupuncture as first way to treat this.

VIV
    Participant

I am afraid you are right, I have a mouth full of mercury, but I cannot afford to get it sorted out, and my nutritionist does not recommend it anyway, because of the dangerous side effects. I am a pensioner living on benefits, and cannot afford anything else, so is there anything else that I could do?

(There is no acupuncture available on the NHS)

What did your chelation involve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘new die off symptom? ankle edema, very scared, no mention of it anywhere…’ is closed to new replies.