New! Day 2 of Cleanse and feel horrible! Please Help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New! Day 2 of Cleanse and feel horrible! Please Help!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

SBlossom
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hello everyone new to the Forum!

I am a 23 yr old female.I recently underwent 7 months of antibiotics and was feeling worse than ever. I was battling constant head pain, sinus infection, fatigue, restlessness, numbness in my legs, poor sleep, sweet cravings daily, abdominal pain, pain in my chest, constipation etc… I did some research to get my health back, immune system working and came across the symptoms for Candida Yeast and decided to take action!

I immediately cut out all the food recommended and was just eating raw veggies and bought a probiotic. I decided to start the “Cleanse” portion of the stage 1 detox yesterday and now I feel so bad I cant really do much of anything and vomited once today. I did the following:

psyllium husk & bentonite clay w/ H20 in am
    made vege broth and drank through day along with H2O
    went for Hydro-Colonic Therapy
    Took a probiotic following
    psyllium husk & bentonite clay w/H2O in pm
    Liver flush drink- raw ginger, garlic, olive oil & H2O in evening
    a lemon ginger tea before bed
    (all organic)

I have to say the liver flush drink at night was the hardest to do, and I felt so gross after and had the worst breathe throughout the night despite brushing my teeth and mouthwash (all natural).

This morning I woke up feeling horrible, could barely walk, my legs are weak. I took the am Psyllium husk & bentonite drink and couple glasses of H20 then immediately went on the forum to read since I was feeling so bad. Then an hour later I ran to bathroom to vomit.I cant find the “Die-off Symptoms” that everyone is talking about, can someone post the link? Maybe this is all common?

I cant deal with this feeling and function in work etc… I can power through the craving of sugar and carbs and meat but not being able to walk and vomiting no way! Do you think I jumpt into the cleanse too quickly? Is there a way I can still eat veges or something to make my body not freak out?

I saw Able was on most of the posts and helping. Who is he? Can you please help me?

Thank you! Much appreciative and willing to do whatever it takes πŸ™‚

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would stop the psyllium husks immediately.

I would read the following post:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst968_THE-SITES-SUGGESTIONS.aspx

There have been a few more posts about this “cleanse” and the websites suggestions are not the best. I would do a “search” for psyllium husks on the forum to see what else Able recommends in regards to this “cleanse” treatment.

If it were me, I’d stop the cleanse and start the candida diet right away.

SBlossom

Thank you, I am reading more and more. I just ate a raw yellow cucumber with sea salt and cayenne and then the vege broth and already feeling much better, not so nauseous. I am going out right now to buy ingredients for the coconut flour bread since it is mentioned a lot as great during this stage 1 of the detox.

Has anyone done this 7 day “Cleanse” on the site?
    Please tell me you experiences! Did you implement anything else on it?

What were the suggested things to take to lessen the die-off symptoms? What are they? What is the link to the post talking about the die-off symptoms?

Thank you and much appreciated!

raster
    Participant

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thanks for handling this, Raster.

Able

raster
    Participant

No problemo…I know we are starting to clash on the forums, but in general I just want to help.

SBlossom

Thank you Raster πŸ™‚

Able or Raster could you help me with the following…

Is there a healthier difference between the coconut oils available? I bought an organic un-refined, said it was good for cooking and baking so I can make the coconut bread and sautee veges in. There seems to be a lot of different variations; extra virgin, refined, un-refined etc…

Also can I still take the Bentonite Clay along with the Milk Thistle & Molybdenum? I just picked those up and returned the Psyllium Husk.

I already feel strides better today from drinking lemon H2O and eating several leafy raw organic veges! about to make the coconut bread and I dont think I have ever been so excited to eat something before lol!

Also Raster I went to the link you gave me , it just talked about IBS, is there a post that talks about the die-off symptoms one will encounter while detoxing? Like Nausea, headaches, body pains etc?

Thank you I LOVE this forum! So incredibly helpful

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

SBlossom;

About the coconut oil, try to find an organic brand in a glass container instead of plastic. Spectrum is an excellent brand which usually comes in a glass container, but not always.

As far as die-off symptoms are concerned, one product is Molybdenum, a trace mineral found naturally in the human body. This product will detox the poisons from your body and your liver as well. You can take up to 250 mcg three times a day when the symptoms are at their worse, but start with just one dose, and you can take it at any time of the day with or without food. With this, the pill form is perfectly fine and much more convenient than the liquid. Start the Molybdenum right away.

Another product is Candidate by Native Remedies, this helps with headaches, etc. on a immediate basis, so you don’t need to take it unless you begin to feel a die-off reaction approaching.

Take the Bentonite Clay if you want to, although I’ve never found proof that it has any real benefits other than those supplied by other products such as pure lemon water.

Good luck, Able

Littleone
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

Able, thank you for the advice on the toothpaste. I’ve been using the regular over the counter and couldn’t figure why I still have this nagging, dry cough when all my other symptoms seem to be getting better. I’ve only had candida overgrowth for 10 weeks so I caught it before it could get even worse! I did the detox for 3 days and on the evening of the 3rd day, my mid-back section really bothered me. I hadn’t gone to the bathroom and that’s what bugged me since that’s the whole reason for detox, right? I drank the psyllium husk/clay on the 4th and my whole left arm when numb and a bit of pain close to the heart hurt so I went to the ER. All was okay but it really scared me. I stopped on that 4th day with the drinks and decided to go green. My symptoms have died down but I’m intending to do the rest of the full diet. I’ve started with the warm water,lemon drink as you suggested and raw veggies but I was wondering…are lentils okay to eat since they’re on the “most” alkaline food section? If not, what do we eat for protein? The raw garlic, do we just drink the clove or mix it with food? The liver detox, can we intake the garlic, ginger whole or do we HAVE to mix it? I also thought wild rice was okay to eat. Any advice would help.

SBlossom

Littleone

Good to know that you tried the Cleanse and was having trouble, cause then I know it wasn’t just me. I think it was the Psyllium Husk, I was having issues with it terrible yesterday and then ate some raw greens & veggies, took the Milk Thistle, Melabdenum and drank warm lemon water and felt extremely better. Then went to the bathroom today! Are you still doing the liver flush drink? I put it all in a blender, it was hard to get down. I’ve been putting raw ginger and garlic on salads so its not so intense. Able said great sources of protein that are okay are organic eggs (I prefer them boiled with some chili powder, blk pepper, sea salt) and then the coconut bread (not the tastiest but I put some organic coconut oil on it and cinnamon)

Hope the best for you to start feeling better πŸ™‚

raster
    Participant

One of the most likiest reasons you got candida overgrowth is because you were on antibiotics for 7 months. Antibiotics stand for “against life” and destroy both the beneficial and enemy bacteria in your gut. This can cause a immune system imbalance where candida can thrive.

Dr. Mccomb talks about how antibiotics are one of the greatest causes of health problems in the world.

He suggests that “sweating” is one of the greatest ways to relieve your body of “die off” symptoms because your body cannot get rid of the toxins fast enough.

http://www.mccombsplan.com/new/media_center/index.php
    I’d check out the following two radio shows titled “candida overgrowth: an epidemic” and “is candida making my life miserable?”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New! Day 2 of Cleanse and feel horrible! Please Help!’ is closed to new replies.