New at this and need some help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New at this and need some help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anon.
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi all,

I just self-diagnosed myself and am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I believe all this started two years ago when I was breastfeeding and got mastitis 5 times. So in such a short period, I had to take antibiotics at 5 different occasions.
    Now, two years later, my digestion is completely haywire with gas and on and off constipation, on and off UTIs, inability to lose weight, itching, etc. Once I came to my diagnosis, I ran to get the CandiSmart cleanse. Iā€™m on day 4 and so far so good. My question is, once you have candida, is it ALWAYs going to be there? Is this a new life changing endeavor where I will have to completely change my diet forever? Or is it something where I could do the cleanse twice a year and still be OK with having the occasional beer and wine, piece of cake, etc?
    Thanks so much for your advice!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I think the idea that ‘candismart’ is going to fix a major gut problem like Candida in 15 days is a bit absurd, to be honest…

Lots of Candida supplements make outlandish claims like this, unfortunately they have no way to back them up.

It looks like it has a couple of antifungals (at low doses) plus a few supplements to encourage gut health and membrane repair.

You’d be better off getting higher potency single-herb supplements, plus adding a LOT of probiotics too šŸ™‚

As always, take it slowly and introduce one thing at a time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New at this and need some help’ is closed to new replies.