new and overwhelmed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions new and overwhelmed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sjm418 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sjm418
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

hello,

i have recently discovered candida. i am coming off of 20 days of antibiotics from strep throat. i have oral thrush, a slight ear infection, and have been so groggy and tired. i am suspecting an overgrowth of candida.

what i am confused about is how slow to start the program. i discovered what candida actually is after looking into the 21 day sugar detox. i am on day 2 of no sugar, except i bought some plain kefir without realizing it had 9g of sugar. I just drank a cup and am now laying in my bed with my head killing me.

i also bought a probiotic and antifungal. i am wondering if i can get some advice on where to start. i am previously a big carb/fast food eater. do you think it is wise to ease into everything? i was planning on taking the antifungal tonight. i want to clear up the ear infection first. my main method of exercise is swimming but i don’t want to trap more water in there. but i need to exercise to wear off this grogginess. any advice is appreciated. thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘new and overwhelmed’ is closed to new replies.