New and Need to Find Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New and Need to Find Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atela377 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bptw14
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum!

I have been battling Candida for at least a year. I was diagnosed Feb of 2014, and I immediately went on the diet, and started courses of treatment.  Then came the crazy year of moving across the country, starting a new job, getting married…. and therefore my diet went out the window. Things have gotten progressively worse since then (I’ve gained 40 lbs, and feel worse then when I was first diagnosed) and I need help. The Dr. that diagnosed me not only lived across the country, but passed away 8 months ago. I need to find a Dr., but can’t seem to find one who actually is knowledgeable with candida. Does anyone have any insight? Maybe a resource to help find someone? If it helps, I am living in the Hudson Valley in NY.

Thanks in advance!

B

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

bptw14
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you!

Atela377
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Hi Raster,  I followed the protocol about 4 years ago.  Thank you for this website.  I need to look back at the ‘Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs’ section of this forum here.  I can’t seem to navigate my way back to it.  Would you be kind enough to accommodate me with a link, please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New and Need to Find Help’ is closed to new replies.