New and need help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New and need help!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Driver695 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Driver695
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi Everyone

I know this has probably been asked time over so sorry 🙁

I just brought the Candia5 blood test you can do at home but I couldn’t get enough blood so haven’t been able to use it! So now back to square one with how to know for sure that I have it.

How did you all diagnose yourself with Candida? I have a hell of alot of the symptoms.

Thanks in advance, Georgina

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Every test for Candida I’ve ever done has come up negative. There is no dependable test for Candida.

I diagnosed myself by going on the diet & protocol, when I had extreme die off followed by a lessoning of symptoms then I knew I was curing myself.
    Just try the protocol for two weeks, use the forums protocol and not the websites. Most folks on the forum are having great success curing their infestation with Able900’s protocol.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Driver695

Thank you 🙂 I will take a look!

Did you do the salvia test?

mrs.candida

You mean the saliva test in water? No, I like to stick to Scientific Tests.

Driver695

Ok thanks! You said you just went on the diet and noticed the effects?

mrs.candida

The “Candida spit test” was invented by a multi-million dollar corporation called Global Health Trax Inc. that sells a product called ThreeLac, which is basically concentrated dried yoghurt.

Of course, nearly everyone’s spit “does something” in a glass of water. Spit, without its bubbles is often heavier than water, so, naturally, it will eventually sink, making threads or causing a cloudy mess. GHT advises to buy their ThreeLac when that happens. One problem with the spit test is that a significant percentage of people who don’t have Candida test “positive”. A much bigger problem is that a significant percentage of people who do have Candida test negative. The spit test gives quite unreliable results, that’s why. It is a crude indicator of how thick one’s mucus is. Countless factors influence that, such as dehydration, allergies, the use of diary products etc. And mucus thickens overnight as well. Conclusion: The spit test is pseudoscience. It was originally promoted by a company agressively recommending their product if one would “fail” the test. There exists no explanation on how this test is supposed to work, neither does there exists any scientific evaluation of it. It yields both false positives and false negatives.

The above statements come from this website http://owndoc.com/candida-albicans/spit-test-candida-diagnosis-unreliable/

Driver695

Thanks that’s vey interesting 🙂

I think I will start the diet per the link you sent and go from there 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New and need help!’ is closed to new replies.