New and I have questions!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice New and I have questions!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FishaOfMen 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JET
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

I just started the Candida diet and I have a couple questions. I really am sorry if these have been answered in the past…I had a hard time finding any answers.

1. I have not experienced any die-off symptoms other than TOTAL lack of energy. I am worried I am not doing this right (even though I am 99.9% I am). Has anyone else experienced this? What might be the cause?

2. Is it okay to have organic yogurt with live active cultures everyday?

3. I am taking a probiotic but I am also eating 1/2 c of Sauerkraut everyday and 1/2 c of yogurt. Is this too many probiotics?

Thanks everyone!!!

chrisluketaylor
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 23

1. Some people react differently and not all candida species are the same.

2. I have greek yoghurt with live cultures everyday (I mix toasted almonds and ground ginger in with mine). But I found that if I don’t have it after a meal and just take it on it’s own I get gas and bloatedness.

3. Too many probiotics aren’t a bad thing, you will just excrete any excess ones. And it’s recommended to take a few billion a day if you have gastrointestinal problems.

FishaOfMen
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 29

My die-off symptoms produce a total lack of energy. My biggest symptom is sleeping 14 hours in a day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New and I have questions!’ is closed to new replies.