NEVER put Oregano oil in your ears

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice NEVER put Oregano oil in your ears

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  samantha 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

samantha
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Like many of you out there, I’m desperate to get better. I’ll try anything. I did see a few internet warnings about putting Oregano oil in your ears, but because a couple sites said it was okay if you diluted it first, I figured nothing that bad could happen.

I put just about three drops of straight oil into each ear canal. It burned UNBEARABLY. My hearing was impacted in my left ear for awhile. I was terribly dizzy, and there was no die off or very great impact on the ringing in my ears. I’m someone who is willing to try extremes, but putting Oregano oil in your ear is nothing but dangerous and stupid.

Two questions for the people looking at this:

1. Have you ever had a positive/negative experience using Oregano oil in your ears?

2. For anyone who has tried this or will (dumbly) try this in the future: do you know of any ways to flush it out after you put it in there?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One thing you should look at is trying SF722 which kills the candida in your mucousal membranes, which also includes ear canals…

-raster

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

I can unfortunatly not tell you anything about Oregano Oil, but I can say that once I put Grapefruit Seed Extract direct on the skin on the inside off my throat. My skin started to corrode and it was impossible to wash away. It was scary as xxx but I’m happy to say nothing serious happened except for the pain which was bearable. This happened a couple of months ago when I didn’t know so much about the power of antifungals. I’ll never take GSE again, I don’t think it’s safe for internal use. The best is not to experiment with those strong oils.

My experience of SF722, which raster recommends, is that it’s a lot kinder to the system. Hope you’ll find a safe way to heal. Are you doing the forum protocol with diet and antifungals? Coconut oil is the best of the best – maybe you could even pour it down your ear? (but don’t take my word for it, wait for someone with more knowledge to guide you.)

Update: How to use coconut oil to clear up an ear infection. This should be a lot safer than the Oregano oil. Make sure you use ecologic extra virgin coconut oil.

taship
    Topics: 0

Angor;30599 wrote: I’ll never take GSE again, I don’t think it’s safe for internal use. The best is not to experiment with those strong oils.

Just to clarify, GSE is only supposed to be used diluted (between 8 and 15 drops in a glass of water or juice), it should never be used pure. If you respect the posology it is safe for internal use.

samantha
    Topics: 2

I’ve never had such a strong reaction to GSE before, I suppose everything’s different for different people. Thank you all for your advice & kind words! I’m going to look into SF722. I’m still feeling pain from the oregano oil unfortunately. I LOVE coconut oil, I use it for everything else, I suppose I might as well give it a try in my ears, too!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘NEVER put Oregano oil in your ears’ is closed to new replies.