Nettle leaf and die off.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nettle leaf and die off.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey, so I’m almost 2 weeks into the dieting stage and decided to try some nettle leaf tea last night. I seemed to have had a reaction and I’m wondering if it’s natural. Basically what happened is it made my die off kick in harder and some symptoms that I had while using acv last week kicked in. Are the foods listed under two weeks listed there because they can make your die off stronger? Is that why there are “test items”? If not, what is the significance? I’m also wondering on how long I should hold off on kefir and coconut oil, because I want to get deeper into the protocol, but my die off is already unbearable just with the diet and supplements alone. How will I know when a good time to begin antifungal/probiotic treatment is? Do I wait until die off gets easier with my current regimen and then start, or do I have to get started and suffer through worse die off? I’m sorry if It seems like I’m lost and asking too many questions every time I post, but I’m still very new to this and you guys are the only thing keeping me on track right now. Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The nettle tea likely has antifungal properties (like chamomile tea) so thats why you likely reacted to it with more die-off. If it has caffeine (I am unsure) then you shouldn’t drink it.

Its up to you when to start antifungals/probiotics, but we have a general timeline outlined in the protocol.

-Raster

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

It’s caffeine free and the only ingredient is organic nettle leaf. As far as antifungal/probiotic treatment, I’m just wondering what the benefits/drawbacks are of waiting longer vs starting in the next few days. I know everybody’s treatment is a little different and it seems like the protocol timeline isn’t exactly on par for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Nettle leaf and die off.’ is closed to new replies.