Negative candida tests but still feeling like I have it —— Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Negative candida tests but still feeling like I have it —— Help

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Isagani06 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

edda_v
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi everyone,

I am 20 years old and for the last 8 months of my life I have been suffering form candida, as My results shown at the end of second month.
    So now it has been 5 months that my tests results are all clear by I am not feeling any better. Since it was noticed I have started candida diet but around New Year time I was not really into it.

My symptoms are:
    loud cramps in stomach
    light sensitivity
    feeling like I am drunk all the time
    unreal feeling
    blurred view
    bloating
    periodic conspirator or diarrhea
    acne – out of nowhere
    burning in my stomach
    buzzing i my ears
    brain fog
    low memory
    increase PMS

It would help me a lot if there is anyone who has the worst of my symptoms, blurred view and unreal feeling. I red that this is the cause of ethanol which is produced by candida. In fact, when I used to get drunk( college life) before my candida diet, that is exactly how I felt but in the morning I was like new and not any of blurred view or unreal feeling were there.

Also, do you think that I still have candida?

king tut
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

I would go with the symptoms and say absolutely yes. I heard info from various doctors that said that candida is more invasive, it may not show up on tests. Are you on a supplement, herbal, antifungal, probiotic program? Some symptoms could be die off, but I don’t know what your program and diet looks like. I had blurred vision back in the day, before I balanced out my blood sugars and drastically altered my diet.

edda_v
    Participant

Thanks for answering.

I am following the diet from the book since October.

What do you mean by reducing blood sugar? Did you stick to diet more or you found the food that fits you the most? And for how long did you have blurred vision?

Road2Recovery
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 34

Whats your diet like? I would suspect a lot of your issues are being caused by inflammation. Do you still get brain fog and all the other neurological symptoms when you eat no sugar/low carb?

the loud cramps, bloating, constipation/diarrhea can all be related to SIBO as well. I would look into that as well if you arent having any success with your candida protocol.

edda_v
    Participant

Yes, my symptoms are the same from the day I found out that I have candida till now. I am trying to eat only meat and vegetables, eggs, not a lot of milk, teas, oat meal and citrus.
    So hard and hopeless situation.

Road2Recovery
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 34

Do you ever get a white coated tongue? Do you have any food sensitivities that you know of? Have you seen a gastro or had a endoscopy done?

I know how terrible it is, this is my second time around with gut dysbiosis. You can get better and there is hope even though it probably doesnt seem like it right now. You need to understand your body and how to manage symptoms. I personally don’t think candida is your only issue and there is more going on with you.

I eat the same foods everyday because i became sensitive to almost anything with carbs and sugar. Too much of this and i start getting inflammation and most of the neurological symptoms as you. My SIBO most likely caused intestinal permeability and made everything even worse.

I eat natural sausage with cauliflower rice and avocado for breakfast. Salad with chicken for lunch. and Ground turkey patties or tilapia with cauliflower rice and avocado for dinner. This is what keeps me feeling good, but everyone is different and you need to find what foods you can handle. You still need to clean up your diet. Oatmeal is a definite no, cut out tea and coffee for now because your adrenal glands are already being overworked because of your inflammation. Citrus needs to be cut out until you get your body healed more.

Continue to treat for candida if you feel its appropriate, but it would be a good idea to try some supplements for SIBO as well and see if you get any benefit from that. Some supplements to try are allicin, berberine complex, and atrantil. Whether you have bacteria or fungal overgrowth, its not going to be a quick fix and you need to stay on protocol for 2-3 months.

Isagani06
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Using marijuana doesn’t make you an addictive person, what Miss Universe Catriona Gray answered in her Q&A question “I’m for being used in medical use but not so for recreational use. Because I think if people were to argue, ‘what about alcohol and cigarettes?’ So everything is good but in moderation.” Some people used marijuana for medical purposes, as one of the users i found this http://www.worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com and i think it is one of the best MJ that can help us when it comes to the medical aspects.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.