Neem as an Antifungal

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Neem as an Antifungal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Castiel 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Castiel
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Hi folks,

This is my first post in here, although I’ve been lurking on a daily basis for a good two months now. (I hope I’ve posted this in the right place since it is a question about Neem).

Basically, I’ve suffered from terrible eczema (well, that’s what the doctors are calling it) all my life on my back, arms, hands, fingers, legs and feet. I changed my diet to a healthy one and it miraculously vanished. However, it returned when I messed around with my diet again, adding more healthy things and it hasn’t cleared at all. It’s embarrassing because I have to serve customers and my hands are a disgrace.

I’ve been to my doctors (no luck) and went to a Natural Health Centre. They did an allergy test with some funky equipment and from the results, they said it was probably Candida. They put me on Neem & Sarspilla, a multi-billion probiotic, a multi-vitamin (Solgar brand) and Maxicol for bowl movement. Now I’ve changed to a different Neem product.

My problem is that I’m not convinced it’s working, and it’s costing a lot of money (much of which is being contributed by family until I can stand on my own two feet). My whole body still feels like it’s on fire at times, when I shower, my skin turns red and the eczema blisters. I get bumps on the raw skin on my hands.

However, I started taking pure Coconut oil amd Swedish Bitters (alcohol free) in the last few days, and I’ve felt really sick.

My question is, have any of you tried Neem (apart from a poster called Chris, because I’ve read his posts on the ‘Search’ section’, so I know his experience. And if so, how did you find it?

I want to switch to the Capryllic Acid, SF722, Oil of Oregano and Grapefruit Seed Extract after Christmas because I think they are stronger than what I’m currently taking. My legs are better, but my arms are a hit and miss as it’s winter here and there isn’t any heat to aggrevate them. I’ve told my family this and they think I’m just following an internet ‘fad’. I’m even willing to pay for the antifungals above myself.

If Neem isn’t strong enough, then I need to know rather than persist with it.

Thank you all.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at low HCL levels being the cause of your skin problems and would supplement yourself with some HCL:

http://candidaplan.com/blog/699/hydrochloric-acid-and-health/

“Low HCL levels are associated with skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, boils and dermatitis, as well as problems like fibromyalgia.”

I also think other antifungals likely could bring more benefit. I’d be more careful with the oil of oregano and grapefruit seed extract because these contain things that could bring detriment. SF722 is a very safe antifungal and highly recommend it.

-raster

Castiel
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Low HCL? I shall try out that homemade test on the link you provided and see what happens. In fact, now it rings a bell from something I read a long time ago. It might’ve been my GP who mentioned it briefly, but I got the usual creams instead. I’ve looked at the ‘Useful Links’ thread and checked the ‘Antifungals & Doses’ section. I’ve also checked for reviews on SF722 and I’m happy to pay up on that, since I’ve read nothing but good stuff on that.

What other antifungals would you recommend apart from SF722, Capryllic Acid, Coconut Oil? Could I try one of GSE or Oil of Oregano or just stick with the above 3 (they don’t need to be rotated if I’m not mistaken?)to be on the safe side if it is something to do with HCL?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Neem as an Antifungal’ is closed to new replies.