needing to piss a lot?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions needing to piss a lot?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  helpme 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Well I’ve been drinking a lot more water than I had been (2.5l a day at most) and I find that I need to go to the toilet every half hour! :S anyone else have this?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

helpme wrote: Well I’ve been drinking a lot more water than I had been (2.5l a day at most) and I find that I need to go to the toilet every half hour! :S anyone else have this?

It’s normal and good for removing the toxins from your body. This is especially true if your body isn’t used to that much water.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Very common problem but it gets better. My problem has been the need to go at night time which causes me to wake up. My naturopath prescribed me iodine mineral vitamins to help alleviate this problem.

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Are you constipated or experiencing any retention at all? That puts pressure on the bladder and effectively reduces its capacity. There was a recent study that showed undiagnosed retention in the rectum was behind bed-wetting for this reason.

If not, then it’s probably just an adjustment thing. I’m pretty sure I was going much more frequently at the start. Certain things like vitamin C are diuretics too.

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Yeah I need to go at night too! No constipation or anything so I’m hoping it’s just adjustment. Oh and the vitamin c might explain it too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘needing to piss a lot?’ is closed to new replies.