needing to get rid of mercury fillings

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions needing to get rid of mercury fillings

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

so i read that mercury fillings are quite bad and can contribute to the candida overgrowth. that is awful because why are dentists allowed to put a toxic metal in our mouths and we are paying them to do so (not really knowing the harm in most cases). i have about 5 in my mouth and i want them gone for good. wondering what are the alternatives to not having them? i guess i could get a bunch of teeth removed if there was no other way. i would do anything to get rid of this candida, even removing a bunch of teeth. but surely there is something else they can put their to cover the cavity instead of mercury right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’ll probably cost about $250 +- to get each of them removed and replaced with composite fillings. Gold and silver fillings are more expensive of course.

Dr. Mcoombs stated in one of his radio shows that mercury can be reduced in the body by taking probiotics. So I would consider this as an alternative.

There is also the method of chelation which I don’t know much about. Basically you can remove it by taking specific supplements but it takes a long time.

I personally think candida is caused by other stronger factors. These include in order:

1) Antibiotics
    2) GMO foods
    3) Unhealthy diets
    4) Unhealthy lifestyles
    5) Chemicals in everything we do being absorbed by the body (toxic load on the body)
    6) Plastics
    7) Low quality drinking water (that often contains fluoride)
    8) Other environmental factors such as pollution, lead, mold, etc.
    9) Vaccines, shots, etc.
    10) General inflammation (caused by above)

Candida overgrowth is likely caused by a combination of all of the above. Our bodies accumulate toxins and this makes our immune system susceptible to parasites.

-raster

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

so it might not be worth getting them all removed do you think? i have insurance, but not sure if it covers that. so silver and gold fillings are the alternative in terms of dentistry. my doctor mentioned using toothpaste that does not contain flouride. i drink spring water always, i hope there is no chlorine in that because there definatly is in tap water and you can taste the differnce. also, what are gmo foods? antibiotics are the biggest culprit in my case because my mom told me from birth to 5 years, i was on antibiotics (amoxycilin and penicilin-the worst ones for contributing to candida. then during early adulthood i was given a 4 week course of antibiotics for swollen tonsils (the doctor should have just removed them when i asked in the first place) and another course of antibiotics for a suspected prostate infection even though there were no signs of infection. the doctor was making a guess at what was wrong with me and unknowingly adding to the problem

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

And another contributing factor is vitamin deficiencies. If we had all of the vitamins we need for our bodies to function properly, we would not be here in the first place…but our food does not have proper nutrition or we live poor lifestyles.

GMO foods are genetically modified foods. Corn, soy, and wheat are the main ones that are over 95% genetically modified throughout the world…you cannot even buy organic soybeans if you wanted to! Since you know nothing about it, I would suggest that you educate yourself a little on the subject and the food industry. Tons of videos on netflix and youtube. King of corn is one of them.

Composite fillings are a name of another type of filling that does not contain mercury. I personally feel that you should wait until your fillings deteriorate and then have them replaced with composite, this way the insurance will cover it (or most of it).

Fluoride is also something you should look at. A recent harvard study shows that fluoride use lowers IQ’s in children. The US has not done much scientific testing on fluoride since the 1950’s and 1960’s when it first came out. Many european countries have banned fluoride in their water as well as Japan.
    http://www.fluoridealert.org/

I’d also switch to drinking water that is stored in a glass container and then no plastic particles leach into the water. BPA has not been tested widely on humans but the lab rat testing showed alarming results.

If you are not eating organic, I would examine this carefully because I don’t think you can get as healthy as you’d like without eating organic. Scientiets test the GMO foods (like corn) on lab rats and they develop tumors. GMO foods also contain pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals typically. Food companies also do not indicate whether they are GMO or not, atleast in the US. Did you know that the scientists at monsanto do eat GMO foods (they ones they develop?)

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘needing to get rid of mercury fillings’ is closed to new replies.