Need words of encouragement

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need words of encouragement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Suzhookem
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

Very discouraged. I just read the thread between Raster, Able and lady from UK. I’ve done everything wrong. Everything. I’m going on vacation tomorrow to see my little grand daughter and son. Can’t start until I get home but need some encouraging words. I’m just afraid that as a seasoned citizen that has been fighting for wellness for 7 years that I have done irreparable damage. I’m so tired I can’t even get packed. I know you’re probably sighing because I’m going on vacation but she has started walking since I saw her! I have cleaned up my diet and take quality supplements but have not done detoxing properly. I’m afraid that after 7 years on the couch, which we gave away because I was so tired of it, that I have tried too hard to get well and I’ve put myself into a slow death. 

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t get too discourage, I have only seen improvement on the diet myself. The body has the ability to heal itself (rather quickly), it all takes time and a good plan.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Suzhookem wrote: Very discouraged. I just read the thread between Raster, Able and lady from UK.

Please post the link to that conversation, I can’t imagine what you’re talking about.

I have tried too hard to get well and I’ve put myself into a slow death.

And I can’t understand that at all, can you expand a little on how you managed to do that?

At least cleaning your diet up is a start, and everyone has to start some place.
    Good luck.
    Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Need words of encouragement’ is closed to new replies.