Need to vent. Feeling panicky

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need to vent. Feeling panicky

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 7 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I’m sorry if this sounds melodramatic but i’m at the end of my tether and I just dont know what to do. Its past 1am in the morning and i’ve been trying to sleep for 3 hours to no avail. I feel like i need to vent but my fiance is away and its too late to call anyone. Not that talking would actually do anything anyway. I guess i could do with some words of encouragement to get up to in the morning.

I feel worse than I ever have done in my life. The hot bath with epsom salts that I had about 5 hours ago is still affecting me. I felt like i was gonna faint when i got out and i still feel slightly like that now. I also have heart palpitations and i feel a bit panicky. I wish i’d never had that bath.
    I was hoping to feel better tomorrow as my cold is showing signs of improving but i cant see how i’ll feel better after two nights without sleep. I cant imagine feeling any worse than this. God knows how i would be feeling without the molybdenum.

I just cant relax, and yet i’m exhausted. The palpitations are going strong and every half an hour i need to urinate. I feel like i’m in an impossible situation. I’m doing this to get rid of my vaginal thrush because with that we cant start a family (naturally anyway) but i’m not sure i could bear another day like this.
    I dont plan on cheating or giving up but I just cant bear this. Maybe I should move on to the strict diet now, to have some protein but i’m concerned about that too. How will i feel once i start to introduce antifungals??? But the thing is, if i could just sleep, i could cope with all the other symptoms.

I’m concerned for my weight too. I’ve always been conscious of it and lost 4 stone over the last few years but i’ve been trying to get the last 7lbs off to no avail. So far on the cleanse I’ve lost 6lbs in 2 days but i read that this is quite common.

Able suggested Ashwagandha to help me sleep. I’ve googled it and i’ve learnt that it helps you relax and a local shop stocks it according to the internet but i still have to get there. I feel like i shouldnt drive.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I feel your woes, it is really tough starting out. Basically the symptoms you are experiencing is just about the worst “cold” you will ever have. You don’t have a cold BTW, its die-off that has the same symptoms as a cold.

There are a variety of supplements you can take for sleeping such as PS-100, valerian root, chamomile, kava kava, lemon balm, passion flower, lavender, jamaica dogwood, melatonin (liquid version is best), etc. If you want the best one for you, I’d consider consulting a naturopathic doctor.

I’ve had insomnia for over 10 years and the worst episode I ever had was 7 days with no sleep (actually maybe about 7 hours over 7 days). Each and every day became more difficult than the one before, so I know exactly how you feel. Believe me, after day 7 you feel realy wonky!

A naturopathic doctor might also be able to supply you with other remedies for die-off. For instance, my naturopath recommends a juniper root homeopathic extract which protects the liver. You might want to research juniper berry extract some to see if its something you want to try. Able has a few other remedies that he has researched more thoroughly.

Once you start taking antifungals, the die-off will become worse. So if you do start out with them, I’d just do 1 drop at a time (per day) at first.

You don’t have to do the cleanse for a specific amount of time, so when you are ready to hop off of it, then go for it!

I wouldn’t worry too much about the weight loss because you will gain it back in time.

Hang in there!

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jo, I replied to your other post that it’s alright to use a quality sleeping pill when you can’t sleep at all during the treatment. Sleep is more important during this time than avoiding a sleeping pill is. You can use the Ashwagandha and a sleeping both as this won’t hurt a thing and will help you to relax.

My suggestion is for you is to go off of the detox and start the diet. Four of the forum’s experts (maybe more), Raster, Jackie, Lucylu, and myself did not do the cleanse or detox at all but went straight to the diet. So skipping the remainder of the cleanse isn’t going to prevent you from treating the infestation successfully.

Your die-off doesn’t have to become worse.
    If you take it nice and slow with small amounts of an antifungal right from the start you can avoid it altogether. You’ll just need to use one at a time and increase the amounts by very small amounts each time waiting as long as five days between the increases.

I believe you’re going through the very worse time right now, Jo, but if you go on the diet and start getting some much-needed sleep, I also believe you’ll start to feel better soon.

Please keep us posted as to your situation.
    Able

Jo*Jo

Thanks guys, you are so helpful. Apart from writing that post to get some advice, I also needed to do it to get those things out of my head because I thought it might help me nod off, and it did! I think I slept for 2 hours on and off and then 4 hours solid. Its a lot less than i usually get but I’m so grateful.

I feel alot better. The aching has gone and some energy has returned, but both areas of thrush are worse and I have a cough now although i can cope with those.

I went into town in search of Ashwagandha but the shop didnt have it so i got lemon balm instead. I dont always feel panicky, just when I cant sleep mostly. And i have suffered with insomnia in the past so its not new to me but with everything else, I got into a right state. Hopefully this will help.

I was expecting to have to call in sick on Sunday when my leave finishes but now i’m thinking i might be able to go. The possibility of going sick always causes me a lot of anxiety, and especially at the moment as I was promoted in April.

For breakfast I had a load of raw allowed veg and 3 hard boiled eggs. At first i was a bit concerned that I had a bit of a reaction but in the end i think it was just that i was so full after nothing but veg for 3 days.

Questions:

I will continue to eat eggs and in 5 days from now i’ll introduce some chicken, is that right? I might even wait til the 6th day which is the day of the night shift that i’ve been worrying about.

As for antifungals, shall I begin with coconut oil? I see i should start off with 1 teaspoon for 3 days. But I have Sporanox from my doctor to take at some point, as well as others on the protocol that i bought, so which should I use first?

MagnuM, calling me hardcore made me laugh 🙂 But I dont understand how I could back off a bit on the cleanse? Or do you mean just by moving on to the next stage?

Thanks again, I really appreciate all this in depth advice

Jo*Jo

Another question. Might be a silly one – dont know.

Today has turned out to be much better than yesterday (although i’ve not tried to sleep yet!) but i just like to understand why? I’ve not done anything different with the cleanse compared to the past 3 days apart from adding 3 eggs. But i felt this much better when I woke up so i dont think its the eggs that have made the difference.

Is my body adjusting a bit now? or are all the things i’m taking to counteract die off doing there job maybe?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cleanse/diet is pretty tough on the body so expect your balance to be “off” as far as your daily routines, etc. Another way of looking at it is that your body is having a rather big immune response suddenly to the toxins, so its like “OMG” and all sorts of changes occur.

I had trouble sleeping the first 3-4 nights and then I started to sleep very very heavily. Sleep is one of the single most important things you need to heal and recover.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jo*Jo wrote: Another question. Might be a silly one – dont know.
    Today has turned out to be much better than yesterday (although i’ve not tried to sleep yet!) but i just like to understand why? I’ve not done anything different with the cleanse compared to the past 3 days apart from adding 3 eggs. But i felt this much better when I woke up so i dont think its the eggs that have made the difference.
    Is my body adjusting a bit now? or are all the things i’m taking to counteract die off doing there job maybe?

Hi, Jo.

Your body is gradually adjusting to this completely new regimen, that’s true. However, after eating vegetables and no protein for three days, I think we quickly forget how weakened we feel as compared to eating in a regular manner with plenty of protein and carbohydrates both supplying us with strength and energy. To suddenly add that much protein would make quite a bit of difference in the energy output throughout the day in most cases. Of course the supplements you’re taking and the hot tub soaks are also conteracting the die-off effects as well.

I’m really “really” glad to see that you’ve felt so much better today, and certainly hope that continues to improve.

If there is any way you can order the Ashwagandha I believe it would still be of great help to you – in more ways than one.

It’s a whole new day, and so is tomorrow.
    Able

Jo*Jo

Thanks, I will try to get it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Need to vent. Feeling panicky’ is closed to new replies.