Need to get back on track.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need to get back on track.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey so I just wanted to check in and see what I can do to get back to where I was a couple of weeks ago. As some of you know, I had a dental infection which I had to take antibiotics for which set me back a lot. I was able to stay at 2 capsules of megaflora and 15 drops of oil of oregano with some garlic and a few tsps of coconut oil for most of the course of penicillin, but towards the end die off started to get heavy. The whole time I was on the penicillin, I continued to eat 2 slices of coconut/teff bread and 1/2 cup of oat bran a day most days. Now my die off is just a little too heavy and I seem to be much more allergic to the grains than I used to be. Plus I’m worried that they were slowing the flushing of toxins, because it’s taking way longer than usual to build up antifungal dosages. I’m planning on totally cutting grains out for a week and then starting with 1/4 cup of buckwheat. Is this a good move? Right now I’m on around 4 tsp of coconut oil a day and 3050mg of red clover, and sometimes caprylic acid with 3-5 cloves of garlic as a prebiotic and antifungal. I was taking 6000mg of caprylic acid but I realized it was just too much. I’m switching over to a regimen of grapefruit seed extract, coconut oil, and garlic on thursday and two weeks from then I’m going to start sf722. If an expert is reading, what dosages do you think I should be on for antifungals right now, and when I switch to grapefruit seed extract? Last night was tough and I just had my probiotic in the am, 3 tsp of coconut oil and 3050mg of red clover. The other question I have is related to bentonite clay. I decided to try it again because of the die off being so heavy. How far should I space it out between other supplements and food? Hoping to hear some advice to get things going in the right direction. Thanks.

Day

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

bump

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Need to get back on track.’ is closed to new replies.