Need the help of an expert, Able?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need the help of an expert, Able?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ollie27 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ollie27
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hey guys, i’m gonna keep this short if I can.

– i’ve been on the websites candida diet for a couple of months now but stricter with some of the questionable foods.

– i thought i definitely had candida because upon starting the diet and later the anti-fungals, i developed oral thrush.

i’m questioning whether i have candida because throughout this entire treatment of different foods and such, my stools and stomach have NEVER been upset or changed dramatically. the only changed was when i initially cut out carbs such as bread and things like peanut butter, where they went from large black and infrequent to light brown/small pellets and have remained like that ever since

– i definitely had something wrong with my digestive system, but i think that i fixed that relatively quick and that what i thought were ‘die off’ symptoms such as fatigue might have been confused with other issues within the diet and absorption of foods.

quick rundown of my previous symptoms: ME/CFS (11 years), seborrheic dermatitis (4 years), circulation problems – raynaud’s phenomenon, the list goes on.

I have been confused with the symptoms since my ME/CFS effects how i can understand the effects of food on my body and i’ve been using my seborrheic dermatitis as a measure for food, when the foods may effect that in a different way than they would the candida.

it’s just weird things happen when I eat certain foods that don’t make sense, like i feel REALLY good after eating liver and my skin will look/feel much better when i eat it.

sorry I know this is complicated (trying to put my life story down in a couple of paragraphs) but i’m really interested some insight, i’m now thinking it may be anemia (which I can cure thanks to my fixed digestive system from the candida diet).

I should probably talk to a doctor or nutritionist but i don’t know how much of their advice will be legit, they might just stick me on some magic pills or antibiotics.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You should probably find a doctor who will test you for a Candida overgrowth since there are major questions coming from the symptoms and therefore creating a doubt about whether or not you have an overgrowth. Or, maybe you just had a very mild case and it’s close to being cured. The point is, we have no way of knowing just from your explanation.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Could be parasites as well; the description of your stools sounds like possible parasites. Parasites can be killed with the candida diet also and by antifungals. Everyone has parasites but at different levels.

Have your symptoms improved with the diet?

One thing that is interesting is you say that you feel better after eating liver; well this could be part of it all right here. When you eat animal organs, these organs heal your organs…so eating liver is healing your liver. Your liver could be slightly damaged and maybe thats what everything is tied to. Maybe the seb. derm. is tied to your liver in other words.

I highly recommend a naturopathic doctor who can heal your specific ailments and determine whether you have candida, parasites, or both. If some organs become slightly damaged, they can determine this as well.

-raster

ollie27
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Able900 wrote:

You should probably find a doctor who will test you for a Candida overgrowth since there are major questions coming from the symptoms and therefore creating a doubt about whether or not you have an overgrowth. Or, maybe you just had a very mild case and it’s close to being cured. The point is, we have no way of knowing just from your explanation.

Able

I think this is the most likely scenario.

Now that my digestive system is functioning I will further my search for bettering my health 🙂

I’ll get myself tested for candida before I start making any changes, just to be sure.

also I just wanted to say I think it’s incredible that you guys take the time out of your day to help people with their problems, you guys are heroes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Need the help of an expert, Able?’ is closed to new replies.