Need strict diet/allowed foods list

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need strict diet/allowed foods list

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

blue_buff
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,

I have been following this forum for a while but I just joined the community. I self-diagnosed myself with candida 3 months ago after episodes of vertigo/dizziness/Meniere’s disease caused by candida overgrowth in my ears. I am now 32 years old, but looking back I had my first severe symptoms of candida overgrowth when I was 12. For the last 20 years I have struggled with skin fungal infecions, intestinal issues, breast and vaginal yeast infections, but I never made the connection until now.

Two months ago I started eliminating foods and it’s taken me a while but I currently only eat chicken, turkey, eggs, vegetables, seeds and almonds. I follow some of the advice given here and after 2 months I felt that I had overcome die-off (a few times) and was on my way to feeling more energetic. Three days ago, my bowels slowed down and I started feeling like candida started taking over my body again. I didn’t eat any new foods , but it seems like now candida grows faster and stronger even with the small amount of sugars is getting from almonds and maybe carrots in my diet. Lemons bring my Meniere’s symptoms back right away. So after this long post, all I was to do is request the Strict diet list of foods. I haven’t been able to find it. I am now ready to bump up my treatment so that candida won’t take over me again. Any other recommendations are appreciated. I am taking this very seriously and being very disciplined. It’s taken me a while but I am ready to go all out.

Thanks!

joe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 18

I would order the plan on the home page and follow it to a T.
    I ordered the all the books and read them and 62 days in things are back to normal for the most part. I still have a way to go but at least its manageable now.
    Keep a journal and write everything down, how you feel when you eat certain foods, and no carrots and almonds for now.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Need strict diet/allowed foods list’ is closed to new replies.