Need some help! candida & metal texocity

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Need some help! candida & metal texocity

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yolee
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

I am a new member here and have been browsing around and found an interesting topic by kennyG about metal texocity and candida which makes some sense to me. My herbalist has already told me I have metal texocity and I actually have a dentist appt tomorrow to start the process of getting my fillings replaced. I would like to discuss this topic with any members who believe the heavy metals can have a part in the candida and have gotten their fillings replaced. dvjorge had some opinions on this as well and if he is still around I would like to get some advice from you

Thanks
    Yolee

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

I see a lot of people who had their fillings replaced, including me.
    I think fillings might be one of the causes of candida, but it’s not really sure if this is the case. I think that people who suffer from candida might have more fillings because of a possible bad diet.
    Anyway. I think it’s a recommended to test if you’re poisoned with mercury or other metals if you think you are.

Metal detoxing by doing enemas or saunas is a good idea anyway.

yolee
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

Thanks for the reply TheChosenOne. My herbalist did tell me I have metal poisoning that’s the reason I’m getting them removed and she said she usually can’t treat people properly if they do have it that’s why I decided to get them taken out. Although she didn’t tell me anything about not being able to clear up the candida if I have it but I have done the diet already in the past without getting rid of it. I do feel better on the diet but its still there along with my hpylori and parasites as well.
    Did you benefit at all from getting yours removed?

Thanks
    Yolee

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

At the time mine were replaced, I had no idea about the fact that I had candida (while I was suffering from it since a quite long time then). They were replaced because of government regulation I think.
    So, I have no idea if it made a difference to me.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Please take care when replacing amalgam dental fillings.

The first problem, of course, is that there has never been any proof that amalgam fillings cause these so-called “metal toxicity” problems. There’s even less proof that removing amalgam fillings results in any improvement – other than, of course, the placebo effect that’s caused by the patient’s belief in undergoing such a thing.

The second problem is that amalgam fillings are often replaced with composite fillings. These composite fillings contain BPA’s – which were once used in food containers and plastic bottles, but have since been forbidden because BPA’s leek into the food/drink, and they are quite poisonous. Therefore, replacing your amalgam fillings with composite fillings might well worsen the problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Need some help! candida & metal texocity’ is closed to new replies.