Need Some Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need Some Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hhj1939
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’ve been doing this diet for over a year with some success and failure. I took anti-fungals for several weeks and got much better. All of my symptoms went away, but I got leaky gut. Fast forward a few months, I was just on the strict diet and got leaky gut again.

I’ve healed my leaky gut, immune system, and digestions by taking a lot of supplements: zinc, calcium, magnesium, cod liver oil (vit d, vit a, omega fats), bit b complex, iodine, swedish bitters, and miracle fiber.

Things aren’t getting better and I don’t know what to do. Anytime I introduce new foods, I get a reaction. If I stop taking vitamin and minerals, my leaky gut and immune system get worse. Also, I feel like these supplements make me constipated and this is why I use miracle fiber. I see a lot of white stuff in my BM, which I think is a good sign. Within the past few weeks I’ve some new, bad symptoms have appeared: abdominal pain, dry mouth and nasal passage due to ketosis/mucous deficency, allergic reaction to l glutamine, white lines through the top of my fingernails, and a tight throat.

My questions are:
    1. Can someone send me the strict food list / protocol?
    2. Are the limited carbs from the strict diet a part of the 50g of carbs to stay out of ketosis?
    3. I’ve read mixed reviews, but is miracle fiber ok on this diet?
    4. Are there any other vitamins and minerals I should take?
    5. Can I get an allergic reaction from eating the same foods everyday?
    6. I’m nervous about taking anti-fungals again because the candida becoming resistant to them. Should I start anti fungals again?
    7. Every doctor I’ve been to so far doesn’t know anything about candida. Should I go to a naturopath?

I would really appreciate if anyone can help answer my questions or provide suggestions for my new symptoms. I’m starting to become very desperate as this diet is consuming my life.

hhj1939
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I guess I should include the foods I’m eating:
    Chicken
    eggs
    green peppers
    kale
    spinach
    romaine lettuce
    cucumber
    avocado
    broccoli
    green beans
    asparagus
    pecans (soaked in water)
    salt
    pepper
    olive oil
    coconut oil
    lemon water

I’m also taking a 11 strain probiotic:
    http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/probioticpowder.html
    HFM neuro made me more constipated.

Another new, bad symptom i have is that the blood rushes to my hands and feet. They become very red and I can feel some pressure because of this. B complex doesn’t help.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

hhj1939;59909 wrote:
    To answer your questions:

1)http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx
    2)I don’t think you should limit carbs but its not apart of the food list.
    3)Miracle fiber is likely ok starting out to heal leaky gut but I wouldn’t take it long term.
    4)The most important mineral to take is iodine but as far as others, you likely need a variety of them and it depends for each person.
    5)Yes.
    6)Rotate to a different antifungal if you want. Candida cannot adapt to food grade antifungals such as SF722 and coconut oil.
    7)There isn’t many drugs out there to treat candida problems and so this is why doctor’s won’t diagnose you. If you came in and mentioned “yeast problems” or digestive/GI problems, they likely can help you more. Or mention allergies and inflammation. There are drugs for all of these problems, but will they cure you?

1. Can someone send me the strict food list / protocol?
    2. Are the limited carbs from the strict diet a part of the 50g of carbs to stay out of ketosis?
    3. I’ve read mixed reviews, but is miracle fiber ok on this diet?
    4. Are there any other vitamins and minerals I should take?
    5. Can I get an allergic reaction from eating the same foods everyday?
    6. I’m nervous about taking anti-fungals again because the candida becoming resistant to them. Should I start anti fungals again?
    7. Every doctor I’ve been to so far doesn’t know anything about candida. Should I go to a naturopath?

I would really appreciate if anyone can help answer my questions or provide suggestions for my new symptoms. I’m starting to become very desperate as this diet is consuming my life.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Need Some Help’ is closed to new replies.