Need some encouragement, two weeks in and it's becoming really hard

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Need some encouragement, two weeks in and it's becoming really hard

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  iaviste9 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Chris UK
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

I just hit the two week stage of my diet and anti-fungals and it’s been so damned hard. I eat everything right for eliminating Candida but the side effects have been awful. Some days I wake up and my head feels disconnected from the rest of my body. It’s awful, my jaw aches, my head tingles, my little finger on my left hand has now started to tingle too it’s just so scary.

After 8 days I had a couple of good days and thought I was through the worst, that was until today and bam, all the awful head feelings and nausea have returned and worse. I also feel very anxious and depressed today and starting to think this may be not be candida but something much worse if you know what I mean. Please someone tell me this is good and keep going as I am feeling like its all too much and I should just go back to my normal diet. My life is boring, I eat boring food and constantly pop pills.

My current daily procedure is as follows:-

7am

Coconut Oil pull
    Grapefruit Extract pill
    Coconut Oil two tbsp
    Bio Acidophilus
    Tea tree oil mouth rinse
    Supergest digestive enzyme

12noon

Supergest
    Taracyn (molybdenum)
    Grapefruit Extract pill

6pm

Supergest
    Grapefruit extract pill
    Tea tree oil mouth rinse
    Cytoplan Pro Biotic

I also just started doing a saline rinse of my sinus once a day with tea tree oil too as I believe my sinus is heavily infected causing the strange feeling in my head and ears.

Anyone offer any advice or encouragement to keep me going?

Thanks
    Chris

martingifford
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 2

Hi Chris know what you are going through with this bland diet!! but would try reducing on the antifungals ‘ as all very srong and can all have a effect.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Chris UK wrote:
    After 8 days I had a couple of good days and thought I was through the worst, that was until today and bam, all the awful head feelings and nausea have returned and worse. I also feel very anxious and depressed today and starting to think this may be not be candida but something much worse if you know what I mean. Please someone tell me this is good and keep going as I am feeling like its all too much and I should just go back to my normal diet. My life is boring, I eat boring food and constantly pop pills.

Candida can do this. It can make you feel awfully sick and depressed, especially at the stage at which you are now. I have been there.
    If you dont feel like keeping up the diet for the long haul, just know that it is not the only way to get better. The protocol can improve your health a lot, but with deep seated candida it is quite an inefficient way of getting rid of it. Depends on how bad your situation is I suppose.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

well the first two weeks of the diet, i was ready to give up..or blow my head off
    (Well not really but felt that way)
    i HATED the diet, i hated what i had to eat and could no longer eat, i had ZERO energy. walking across the room was the hardest thing to do. i stayed hidden in my house,..either sleeping or researching. then after about 3-4 weeks in..i felt great..for two weeks..then i started feeling bad again. now two..going on three months now. now i am up and down. one day good..next day not so good. but i seem to be doing slightly better.
    today i thought..OMG, i cant eat like this forever..this is crazy. then i thought..i wont have too but i will always have to watch what i eat and how much. that i will have to limit myself on sweets, breads,starches..etc. and that i will always have to take some form of pills..being probiotics, digestive enzymes and probably coconut oil.
    anyway, i cant think that far ahead or it depresses the hell out of me..so for today, i figure out my plan of whats on the menu..and go from there. as i was saying to someone earlier..this is the worst diet in the world to be on…but the outcome has to be much greater. Fewer Drs to see, less meds to take, and i will be able to function better in society. this is very debilitating so anything is better than this..whatever the sacrifice may be…i will do it. and i know how very hard it is. i struggle in my mind everyday. it will get better…it just takes time and effort and try to not think too far ahead. take it one day at a time..cause if you dont..it can overwhelm you.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

((If you dont feel like keeping up the diet for the long haul, just know that it is not the only way to get better. The protocol can improve your health a lot, but with deep seated candida it is quite an inefficient way of getting rid of it. Depends on how bad your situation is I suppose.))

CHRIS24, can you explain your comment to me please?

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Doggiemama wrote: ((If you dont feel like keeping up the diet for the long haul, just know that it is not the only way to get better. The protocol can improve your health a lot, but with deep seated candida it is quite an inefficient way of getting rid of it. Depends on how bad your situation is I suppose.))

Treating severe candida overgrowth cases with a starvation/probiotic/antifungal protocol is very inefficient because the candida colonies in the colon wont give way easy, and everything thrown at it mostly gets absorbed into the blood before it can come into contact with the candida. Only light cases can cure themselves in the short run in my opinion. But we often confuse symptom reduction with curing. That is not the case, the candida can lay dorment in the colon for a long time, and then, when we make a little mistake suddenly cause a huge relapse. So, im talking about enema’s as a quick way to get rid of the core of our health problems. Especially for moderate to severe cases a common candida protocol as the one on this site and well, all over the internet, is a slow grinding, inefficient process. The many accounts of relapse, the return of symptoms throughout, the lack of succes stories, and the timeline up to 18 months are testimonies to this.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Chris UK wrote: Anyone offer any advice or encouragement to keep me going?

From your description, I can see you’re not following the protocol on the forum. You may wish to take a look since it’s working for many of the past members as well as some of the present members on the forum.

The Protocol

Testimonies

Able

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Doggiemama wrote: ((If you dont feel like keeping up the diet for the long haul, just know that it is not the only way to get better. The protocol can improve your health a lot, but with deep seated candida it is quite an inefficient way of getting rid of it. Depends on how bad your situation is I suppose.))

Hello, D.M.

As you know, our protocol (the one you’re following) is completely different from the protocol that Chris described, and for good reason.

The is a quote from statements made by various research journals concerning Candida and the intestines:

The intestines play a role in a variety of health disorders which is why the intestines are the focus of numerous scientific studies concerning these various disorders and illnesses. In the case of a Candida overgrowth, for example, science labs and university studies readily point to the digestive tract as being the stronghold from which the organism gains a foothold in the body.” End quote.

The “digestive tract” includes:
    • mouth
    • esophagus
    • stomach
    • pancreas
    • gall bladder
    • liver
    • small intestine
    • large intestine
    • rectum

After more than two years of constant research and experience, at least 1 ½ years of which were spent suffering and experimenting on my own body through a Candida overgrowth, I experienced a cure through the protocol and the ‘stricter’ Candida diet. Other members of the forum have testified to this as well.

Although it was not my experience, it is my belief that using a Nystatin antifungal enema in the beginning of the protocol as part of the cleanse as well as one or two spaced two weeks a part near the end of the first stage could be beneficial in clearing out some of the dying as well as living Candida. However, no one has offered proof that the enemas, even with a Candida diet, used from the beginning to end can cure a full-blown Candida infestation.

Keep in mind that if probiotics are added to the enema protocol, then this is a different situation from using only the enemas and diet. However, I believe that an enema used every week could be detrimental in the long run because of the beneficial bacteria being expelled along with the enema

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What is your diet like Chris UK?

A great way to reduce die-off is to sweat out the toxins via the skin, the bodies largest organ. You can do this via sauna, steam room, hot tub, jacuzzi, etc. up to 6 days per week. This can completely reduce or eliminate die-off.

-raster

deizaguirre
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Take MOLYBDENUM which is a medicina that will transform the toxins from die-off into Acetic Acid. The body can get rid of that acid but not the candida itself.

When candidas die they create toxins that the body cannot excrete. MOLYBDENUM will help a lot.

Take also GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE which will take away the cravings for sugary foods.

Cheers,

Daniel Rostand.

iaviste9
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hello chris!

I’m new here so I hope you beaten your candidiasis since 2012!!

I just wanna add that I had the same thing as you had: the anti candida regime was hard in the first 2 weeks! but after it became the right regime for ya! you start to feel more healthy, more focus, you sleep well…

I’m still on 70% of that anti candida regime I was on!

Now what makes me feel depressed is when I take some junk food and some chocolat bars lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Need some encouragement, two weeks in and it's becoming really hard’ is closed to new replies.