Need serious help,I cannot stand the pain, I need unconventional ideas now!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need serious help,I cannot stand the pain, I need unconventional ideas now!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

I cannot take any anti-fungals. It is impossible, the pain so unbearable. I have tried so hard, I am not weak, it just really is to painful. I tried to take 1 sf722 every other day, I could not do that. Today and yesterday I tried taking 1/8th of a teaspoon of coconut oil, that’s right 1/8th of a freaking teaspoon, I could not even handle that, I had to take oxy pills for the pain yesterday and some other pain pill today. I thought if I had so little coconut oil I would be able to handle it but I cant, so how the heck can I kill this thing?

I’m on anti depressants right now, and will be seeing my doctor soon and will be increasing the dose. I’m hoping that this will stabilize me and ill be able to treat this thing but I dont know. Also, I had a very strange experience with my candida recently. I have had deep fissures on my tongue for a while, and a rash on my hand that is very bad, very dry. about a week ago I started to feel incredibly better, almost fine. I have no idea why. I still had to exericce, but I felt litterlly 100% better. YOu would not beleive it, I cant describe how good it was. Anyway, guess what, during this time the fissures dissapeard!they started to heal, and my rash started to go away. This si why I dont think my anxiety and depression is caused by an chemical imbalance, because that went away with the fissures.

But the fissures came back, and I went right back to the way I was, and I did nothing different. I have no idea why that freaking happand, the only thing I did was eat kale, but I’m eating kale now and thats not helping, I’m so confused, If I cant stand the die off, I cant kill it, if I cant kill it, then I can never get better, what the hell do I do? Is there some sort of very slow way I could kill this thing?, I need help.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Undecenoic acid(sf722) is not without side effects. Check out the toxicity report on it. Some people might report some of these symptoms depending on how sensitive they are and doseage. This might explain why I get dizzy after taking it.

Special Remarks on other Toxic Effects on Humans:
    Acute Potential Health Effects: Skin: Causes skin irritation. It may be absorbed through the skin. It may be slightly hazardous
    if absorbed through the skin. Eyes: Causes eye irritation. Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. Ingestion: Ingestion
    of large amounts may cause gastrointestinal disturbances, and may affect behavior/central nervous system (excitement,
    somnolence, muscle contraction or spasticity, headache, dizziness), and metabolism (loss of appetite). Chronic Potential
    Health Effects: Prolonged or repeated ingestion may cause weight loss or anorexia

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9925387

Kris8
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15

IF you are following the protocol then remember it is only a protocol. Everyone is different and must go at different speeds. The mindset in our western culture is that things can be cured quickly… just take this drug and your problems will go away. Meanwhile the problem is just covered up and we keep on living our life the same way. I have been through a long 5 year healing process during which I spent most of my time in the house and in bed (IM 32 now and was previously a semi-pro athlete). Ive detoxed every organ and rebuilt it, Ive changed my neurology with NLP, and well ive done so much I cant write it all here. But the pain I went through was unbearable and lasted for very long periods of time. In the end I can say it is worth it because I have cured my anxiety and my panic. I don’t worry anymore about things and life is just calm. I am very knowledgeable in how to heal the body and am nearly a food expert. I wouldn’t say candida expert but I definitely understand the body.

So I have only recently begun the candida diet. I couldn’t do it without first detoxing my liver and that took several years due to a lot of childhood trauma being detoxed. It has been 4 months now on the candida diet and I too cannot take antifungals. I get very very sick if I take coconut oil even a little. THe thing is the diet itself is killing the bacteria and if the antifungals are too much than you have to wait until your body can handle it. When you are killing the bacteria it is throwing toxins into your body and your liver cannot process everything at once so it will circulate in your blood and make you very sick. The best thing to do is wait until you are feeling better before trying antifungals. I am just now in month 4 tolerating a small dose of probiotics once a week. That is all my body can handle so I will not rush it. Also try taking milk thistle tea, it works wonders for the liver and has helped me a lot.

Well you asked for unconventional ideas so here you go. First I will say that if your depressed your energies are not crossing! Our energies must cross and if they go homolateral then you cannot heal completely and you can be depressed. You can google an exercise called the “cross Crawl” and practice this 3 times a day. Also you can look into a book by Donna Eden called energy medicine or look for a energy medicine practitioner in your area. AS far as the searching for an answer for the anxiety well… the idea that anxiety is caused by a chemical imbalance is absurd. What causes a chemical imbalance?? Energy. Everything is energy so learning how to oorrect your energy patterns will rid you of this anxiety problem. This however is not easy and takes years to overcome. We create everything! You have created this candida condition in your body via your subconscious.

For example. As a child I was fed so much sugar its amazing I wasn’t overweight. But this sugar nearly destroyed my organs. I was basically built on sugar not unlike many kids growing up today! I was completely deficient in vitamins and minerals by my mid twenties. This caused me many problems and a lot of pain. As I started to uncover the pain my parents (using a method called NLP) caused me by feeding me so much sugar I started to detox the candida. I didn’t need antifungals because I was able to tell my brain that I didn’t need the candida anymore. By releasing that pain I killed the candida. I know this may sound strange but there are a lot of people doing this. in my opinion conventional medicine cant cure us. IT can only cover up the real problem which will manifest itselt in some other way in the future. So that being said…Anxiety is an accumulation of many traumas that must be healed.

we have a tendency to blame the food for everything but it is not the food. It is not the Kale. THe cure lies within us not without. ITs not the food its your neurology. Everything is energy. Healing is a journey. There is no quick fix it just doesn’t work like that. Even if you cured candida that quickly it would take years to rebuild your minerals and vitamins if you are deficient. that doesn’t mean you cant live life and still be rebuilding them but its just to show you that there is no quick cure and to be patient with your body. The digestive system is very large and takes a long time to heal.

I highly recommend looking into energy medicine and acupuncture Stick with the diet and work on your emotions. LIver blockage is usual caused by holding in too much anger.The liver is also called the great motivator and if you are unmotivated or depressed than there is probably an energy blockage there that can be worked. on. be kind to your body.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider trying out acupuncture. I would also try to heal your liver and kidneys if possible and maybe take a break for a period of time on the antifungals.

A great way to completely reduce die-off symptoms is to sweat out the toxins via the bodies largest organ, the skin. It sounds like you need to detox your body which you haven’t done yet. This is one of the keys of Dr. Mcoombs plan and you can do it up to 6 days per week.

I would also consider consulting a naturopath who can help reduce this ‘pain’.

Can you describe your pain symptoms in greater detail? I haven’t ever heard of anyone describing it in this way.

-raster

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

train21;31495 wrote: I cannot take any anti-fungals. It is impossible, the pain so unbearable. I have tried so hard, I am not weak, it just really is to painful. I tried to take 1 sf722 every other day, I could not do that. Today and yesterday I tried taking 1/8th of a teaspoon of coconut oil, that’s right 1/8th of a freaking teaspoon, I could not even handle that, I had to take oxy pills for the pain yesterday and some other pain pill today. I thought if I had so little coconut oil I would be able to handle it but I cant, so how the heck can I kill this thing?

I’m on anti depressants right now, and will be seeing my doctor soon and will be increasing the dose. I’m hoping that this will stabilize me and ill be able to treat this thing but I dont know. Also, I had a very strange experience with my candida recently. I have had deep fissures on my tongue for a while, and a rash on my hand that is very bad, very dry. about a week ago I started to feel incredibly better, almost fine. I have no idea why. I still had to exericce, but I felt litterlly 100% better. YOu would not beleive it, I cant describe how good it was. Anyway, guess what, during this time the fissures dissapeard!they started to heal, and my rash started to go away. This si why I dont think my anxiety and depression is caused by an chemical imbalance, because that went away with the fissures.

But the fissures came back, and I went right back to the way I was, and I did nothing different. I have no idea why that freaking happand, the only thing I did was eat kale, but I’m eating kale now and thats not helping, I’m so confused, If I cant stand the die off, I cant kill it, if I cant kill it, then I can never get better, what the hell do I do? Is there some sort of very slow way I could kill this thing?, I need help.

Hello you are like me and have a very sensitive stomach, I stopped taking antifungals(sf722 nd others) for now and just doing the diet, I am only taking multivitamins and eating really well, I could’t even take molybdenum for die offs because it made me feel worst, anyway I think you should slow down and eat healthy for awhile, can you handle the candida diet? just do that and then start on gentle antifungals very very slowl. I am about to start a new theraphy against candida and will report back to you if you want? My natureuropath doctor says its very gentle on the system. Anyway I hope your healing beins soon my friend!!!

train21

raster;31508 wrote: I would consider trying out acupuncture. I would also try to heal your liver and kidneys if possible and maybe take a break for a period of time on the antifungals.

A great way to completely reduce die-off symptoms is to sweat out the toxins via the bodies largest organ, the skin. It sounds like you need to detox your body which you haven’t done yet. This is one of the keys of Dr. Mcoombs plan and you can do it up to 6 days per week.

I would also consider consulting a naturopath who can help reduce this ‘pain’.

Can you describe your pain symptoms in greater detail? I haven’t ever heard of anyone describing it in this way.

-raster

Pain as in severe trauma, I feel like I’m going to die, I feel like I want to scream, don’t even feel like I exist anymore, my emotions are kind of numb, I feel the urge to peel at my skin and rip it off because there’s this feeling of bugs crawling under it. as for the diet, I’m on a modified version of the strict diet (isn’t everyone?), and what I mean by modified is I eat more chicken then it says to because I’m so thin that if I did not I would waste away. Otherwise I follow it fine. I guess I wont try anti-fungals for a while. But there’s got to be a better way to kill this thing.

I mean I was wondering, LSD grows on fungus, Also grows on a certain kind of moldy bread. Mushrooms are psychedelic and are fungus. I wonder if the fungus that we have can possible produce psychedelic like chemicals that cause a lot of the mood swings and strange feelings people sometimes get. Maybe that sounds crazy, I dont know much about this but I was just wondering if there could be any weight to that idea?

Also, again, there’s got to be a better way to kill this thing without as many side-effects. It does not matter if it takes forever, but there’s got to be a way to do that.

also raster, this is to you personally, I wanted to try to start taking L-glutamine for leaky gut, how much should I take and is that something that is good for me to take right now?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello train,

It sounds like the majority of your symptoms are liver symptoms (the emotional ones you mentioned). A really healthy person will experience no die-off whereas a person who has slightly damaged liver will experience tons of die-off. I would try out some liver supplements for awhile; there is one I recommend called super milk thistle x which cleanses the liver. A naturopath of course would be able to fine tune this recommendation and hopefully heal it better and faster of course.

I take 1000mg of L-glutamine per meal. I vary it between 2 and 3 meals per day. It’s a rather safe supplement and you cannot take too little or too much from my experience.

The die-off stage is the most difficult and once you get over it, it should be a lot easier in general.

Some people who experience this perpetual die-off have other issues not related to candida. A few examples include SIBO (small intestine bacteria overgrowth), h.pylori, thyroid, or liver issues. All of these are very similar in their symptoms but different in diagnosis. Just wanted to share the possibilities…

-raster

jameskep
    Participant

Kris8, I wish serious candida sufferers could subconsciously restore and re-balance their gut flora, but I think a Gut ecosystem than has been lost/severely altered with antibiotics/anti-bacterials is a little more complicated than that. Most “serious” candida conditions are created through anti-biotics and anti-bacterials. The majority of our immune system is good bacteria that lies in our gut and can be destroyed by anti-biotics. But doctors don’t get that. There are many Americans that eat tons of sugar and have crappy diets but don’t have serious candida issues. But as soon as you put them on some strong antibiotics for a good period of time their health can turn for the worst in a hurry. I’ve seen too many cases like this.

train21

raster;31524 wrote: Hello train,

It sounds like the majority of your symptoms are liver symptoms (the emotional ones you mentioned). A really healthy person will experience no die-off whereas a person who has slightly damaged liver will experience tons of die-off. I would try out some liver supplements for awhile; there is one I recommend called super milk thistle x which cleanses the liver. A naturopath of course would be able to fine tune this recommendation and hopefully heal it better and faster of course.

I take 1000mg of L-glutamine per meal. I vary it between 2 and 3 meals per day. It’s a rather safe supplement and you cannot take too little or too much from my experience.

The die-off stage is the most difficult and once you get over it, it should be a lot easier in general.

Some people who experience this perpetual die-off have other issues not related to candida. A few examples include SIBO (small intestine bacteria overgrowth), h.pylori, thyroid, or liver issues. All of these are very similar in their symptoms but different in diagnosis. Just wanted to share the possibilities…

-raster

I have been taking a liver/kidney cleaner for like a year. It has

Vit C: 25mg
    Vit b6 10mg
    Vit b12 10mcg
    magnesium 35mg

choline 300mg,
    buchu leaf 300mg
    dandelion root 300mg
    l-methionine 300mg
    uva ursi leaf 300mg

artichoke leaf 200mg
    burdock root 200mg
    milk thistle 125mg
    blackradish root 100mg
    curcmin c3 complex 100mg
    inositol 100mg

I take this 2 times a day along with bay berry. I have taken lots of vit C and will eat tons of raw food and notice no difference in how I feel. I don’t know if taking more liver cleanses will help or not.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

jameskep;31525 wrote: Kris8, I wish serious candida sufferers could subconsciously restore and re-balance their gut flora, but I think a Gut ecosystem than has been lost/severely altered with antibiotics/anti-bacterials is a little more complicated than that. Most “serious” candida conditions are created through anti-biotics and anti-bacterials. The majority of our immune system is good bacteria that lies in our gut and can be destroyed by anti-biotics. But doctors don’t get that. There are many Americans that eat tons of sugar and have crappy diets but don’t have serious candida issues. But as soon as you put them on some strong antibiotics for a good period of time their health can turn for the worst in a hurry. I’ve seen too many cases like this.

James,
    This is a brilliant statement. It isn’t the diet what cause it but upsetting the antagonistic bacterial flora with antibiotics. The RETURN of the flora won’t displace candida colonies that are already established in the gut.
    To eradicate this colonies is a real nightmare since they are deep in the intestines, there aren’t perfect antifungals, and our immune system don’t help.

There isn’t too much more we already don’t know, James.

Jorge.

Kris8
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15

I agree restoring a gut balance is complicated but I am simply stating that this imbalance is caused by our subconscious and yes it can be restored as I am doing it and have already cured incurable diseases much worse than bacterial overgrowth. People are curing diseases such as MS and fibromyalgia with unconventional techniques every day – I have seen it. Everything is energy and yes everything can be healed by rebalancing your energies. I didn’t say it was easy or without pain or that everyone has the will to do it. It just sounds strange because it is unfamiliar to most people. Im not saying meditate and it will be restored, Im saying rebalance your energies and work on the trauma that caused you to take the antibiotics in the first place. Emotions get stored in our bodies and in particular the liver. You can release anger simply by clearing the liver energy which takes only 5 mins and you do it with your own hands.

This severe pain and lack of awareness can be due to acidosis and blocked energy in the large intestine. I have felt this exact same way many times. Like I don’t exist and like I want to rip my hair out. What helped get rid of this was eating a diet that did not put stress on my body. Green soups, congees, sprouted grains and some chicken. Eggs, Red meat, Onions, Garlic and any number of foods from the night shade family are known for increasing anger and aggravating the liver. Taking Milk thistle, b12, and zinc have also helped. The quickest way to help with these feelings is again by releasing the energy from the large intestine and stomach via energy medicine. Have you noticed these feelings come at a particular time each day? That helps you to know what meridian is out of balance. Also spinning and working in your first chakra will help to ground you.

I understand this is not the usual approach but I think that’s why it is exactly what people need. Another way. And yes it does work, candida is not immune to energy medicine. The Americans that do eat crappy diets and tons of sugar probably do have candida problems it just has not come to the surface yet. And if not candida most likely it they will attract something worse. It is not possible to be healthy eating that way.

http://innersource.net/em/ (energy medicine site)

It seems to me that you are really wanting to kill this candida but In my opinion you already are and that is why you are feeling the way you are feeling. Perhaps taking less not more could be the right strategy temporarily. For the sake of your sanity take it slow.

well I will not argue my point as everyone’s truth is there own and this one is mine. Every one is capable of using the power of energy to heal no matter what the condition. Energy Is all there is. Good luck

jameskep
    Participant

“I agree restoring a gut balance is complicated but I am simply stating that this imbalance is caused by our subconscious and yes it can be restored as I am doing it and have already cured incurable diseases much worse than bacterial overgrowth”

Candida is not caused by a bad subconscious but rather by the abuse of anti-bacterials and anti-biotics. The subconscious does not have the ability to destroy our good bacteria just like it doesn’t have the ability to control our heartbeat.

“Severe” Candida is not a bacterial overgrowth but yet a fungal overgrowth. A fungal overgrowth that can dominate the majority of the GI tract and is beyond energy or subconscious control. I’ve already gone down the whole chakra and energy quackery route and all it did was take money from my wallet and got psychology disturbed by people that are obsessed with the psychological aspects of life. I guess these people are pretty good at “psychologically taking peoples money”.

“This severe pain and lack of awareness can be due to acidosis and blocked energy in the large intestine. I have felt this exact same way many times.”

The severe pain and lack of awareness is due to the harmful metabolites that candida can release. The chemicals that candida releases can not be controlled by rebalancing your energy or through the subconscious either. “Fungal” Candida does not cause acidosis nor does it produce any kind of acid forming chemicals. Candida can effect the small intestine as well as the large intestine.

“Everything is energy and yes everything can be healed by rebalancing your energies”
    So do you believe that the ability to love someone is based upon energy? If love is simply based upon energy than all it is…is a chemical and physical drive nothing more nothing less. I would hope that love amounts to more than just energy.

Everything can be healed by rebalancing your energies? Your definition of energy is way beyond any dictionary that I know of. Who needs a life saving liver transplant or a surgery to correct a cleft deformity when everything can be healed through energy?

“Candida is not immune to energy medicine”
    So how does energy medicine destroy candida? Does the energy vibrations cause candida’s cell to burst? WOW imagine all the toxic intracellular components that can leak from the candida bursting… Imagine the Inflammation response that the immune system would have if suddenly billions of candida bursted inside of your gut.

Again, if candida has dominated the entire GI tract and wiped out all your flora how is energy medicine going to “IMPLANT” any beneficial flora back into the intestine for the body to regain intestinal homeostasis. I forgot, energy is another word for beneficial flora. Oh yeah energy is an interchangeable word for any word that needs to be used that requires healing.

This is a “candida forum” not a energy medicine can heal everything , chakra clanking, Metaphysical awareness program, or de-traumatize your past traumas’ forum.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Need serious help,I cannot stand the pain, I need unconventional ideas now!!!’ is closed to new replies.