Need input – Candida under control?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need input – Candida under control?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennybear1978 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jennybear1978
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 33

Hello all,
    So, I’ve been on the candida diet for about 1 month strict now, and before that I was doing an anti-inflammatory diet for a month, very similar except for the anti-fungals/probiotics, that also seemed to help to a certain degree.

So, my question. How do I tell when I have things under control? I ate rutabaga yesterday with no die-off symptoms at all, and I had read that it could cause very severe die-off, so I wasn’t sure if that is a sign that my body is now balanced.

Any thoughts would be wonderful!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well it sounds like you are over the die-off stage which shouldn’t last more than a month, and now its time to continue to make a dent in the candida numbers and heal your body further…

-raster

jennybear1978

Thanks Raster… so I’ll continue on as I am. I’m now not having any odd symptoms when I have the safe grains – rice, buckwheat, oat bran. It seems that my body has adjusted to those, and it’s definitely helped my digestion. So I guess I’ll continue adding another item a week and see what happens.

I was thinking of adding greek yogurt in next, since I hear that can aid with digestive system healing?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like a plan. You should only be strict in the beginning and slowly branch out with more foods as you get better.

-raster

jennybear1978

Okay, so I spoke too soon about the rutabaga. Had it again today, and now have a very bad headache! I guess the good news is that the rutabaga is doing its job!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Need input – Candida under control?’ is closed to new replies.