Need help with possible die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need help with possible die off

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chasehil
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

My name is chase, male 20 years old.

Sorry for the huge post, i could really use some advice/support here. My family is fed up with my constant complaining about the way i feel and are showing nearly no support when it comes to this.

So i’m pretty sure i’m having die off but i would like some other peoples opinion. For the past few years i would have trouble when eating random food from Wheat to dairy to vegetables. They would make me feel sick and give me a headache in the back of my head, i got allergy testing done and they found i wasn’t allergic to any of the foods. So a few weeks ago i got sick with strep or atleast the Urgent Care clinc’s doctor who didn’t take a swab said i had strep. They gave me Cephalexin which when i took for 3 days until my face got a lil puffy and my heart slowed down to 35-40 bpm, so i switched to a 5 pack of Zithromax which made me feel terrible and but didn’t give me any of the previous symptoms. I had been taking Turmeric 2-4 times a week for some inflammation i had which we thought was from the medicine. I started to feel horrible over the next few days with symtpoms ranging from hollow feeling in arms to burning and tingling in my arms and muscle weakness pretty much all over my body, aswell as some brain fog. I started a juice fast to try and cleanse my body, which made me feel horrible and i would react to the sugary juices like carrots and apples. Until one day i got up and was very weak my lower back started burning horribly and i took 2 turmerics for the inflmation, around 30 minutes to 1 hour later i tryed to move and i couldn’t walk let alone lift my legs at all, i could use the individual muscles tho. So i went to the ER and got a full check up from blood tests to 1 hour worth of MRI’s EKGs a Urine test and so on. They found nothing except Metabolic acidosis which they said was probably caused by fasting and a bundle block branch which wasnt serious and told me i was the picture of perfect health as far as my tests showed and released me the next day. Yet i couldn’t walk because my legs were so weak?

So for the past 1-2 weeks i have been on a Candida/SCD/GAPS/Low Oxalate diet and take Turmeric/Triphala/Vitamins/Coconut Oil/Coconut Flour and i only drank 1 cup of Pau’d Arco tea, which seemed to make everything i was feeling 100x worse. My symptoms now are, Stiff joints, Horrible burning in my muscles “mostly just my forearms”, Brain fog, Shallow breathing, Indigestion, Horribly weak muscles to the point where i cant stand for more than 5minutes. Muscle Cramps, My big toes will move on their own, Palpitations which are pretty bad at times, Blurry Vision, Numbness in hands/feet, Terrible Anxiety, Racing heart. I tryed taking spirlunia for a day and the day after i had some bad dhiarea and horrible pains in my Intestions almost like im being punched. My coordination is fine but i feel dizzy and get light headed when i stand up, also i see some spots in my vision. Since i had that bout of dhiarea/pain i havent taken any anti-fungals for almost 2 days now and havent eaten any coconut oil and the pain in my gut seems to be going away but everything else is still there. I have noticed some white spots in my stool but not very many.

I should mention i have no health insurance and cant afford to go see a doctor.

So again sorry for the huge post i would just like some advice on if you guys think this is candida/leaky gut or something else.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you are trying to hard to get better with no plan on how to do it. This is pretty reckless in my opinion. The first thing you need to do is develop a detox plan to get better and support your liver and kidneys. If you don’t, you will continue to feel awful.

The antibiotics destroyed both the beneficial bacteria in your gut and the bad bacteria. The strept was not completely killed off either because some survives and becomes stronger now that it is immune to antibiotics. When the beneficial bacteria dies then you are susceptible to disease and the bad bugs can take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npE6K6S2_C8

You are right about one thing, you have chronic inflammation of the gut. When you become allergic to everything you eat, this is known as leaky gut syndrome. If you were to get your allergies tested again, then they will show you that you are now allergic to many things that you once regularly ate.

I would avoid spirulina because it can cause the runs.

I would avoid antifungals until you created a plan.

-raster

chasehil

Thanks for the reply, i forgot to mention i have been taking Digestive enyzmes and Probiotics. Should i contine with those and the diet to this extreme? Also as far as detoxing for leaky gut/candida can anyone recommend the best way/safest way to do that?

chasehil

If someone could recommend a Naturopathic Doctor in Georgia that specialize in issues like this, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There are some plans that people put together on the forum if you take a look. Everyone basically comes up with their own individual plan. Treating yourself on your own can be difficult.

Here is a website someone else shared in a different post to search for naturopathic doctors:

http://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Need help with possible die off’ is closed to new replies.