Need Help. How do I prove to others that I have a Candida infestation?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need Help. How do I prove to others that I have a Candida infestation?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  monita 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

pdb
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

First of all a little background info on my self-induced downward spiral into hell…

I’m a male, aged 26… about 2 months ago I moved back home with my parents after 2 years of living by myself, and in the first month of living back home I discovered/self-diagnosed that I have a Candida overgrowth problem due to all the debilitating symptoms I began feeling a few months prior to moving back home, which were progressively getting worse as the weeks passed… The worse my symptoms got the more I worried about my health, so I began obsessively researching all symptoms on this wonderful thing we call the internet… which lead me to this Candida conclusion.

It makes perfect sense to me as the last year of living by myself I started my own business as a freelance graphic designer… everything started out great and for the first few months I was earning enough money, but things slowly began to spiral downwards as the year progressed… I became highly stressed all the time trying to pay rent/bills/afford food/get new clients, not only that I was always lacking sleep (lots of all-nighters working)… my diet consisted of eating nothing but junk food, pizza, pasta, candy, drinking too much coffee (5 – 10 cups a day), plus a lot of partying/alcohol/beer and tobacco+marijuana rolled cigarettes… later in the year on this downward spiral there were also a periods when I would go days without food, simply because I didn’t have enough money in the bank…

It was about 3 months ago (before I knew anything about Candida) that I thought I was starting to lose my mind the symptoms were getting so bad, I didn’t know what was wrong with me, but I kind of figured my lifestyle from the last year was finally catching up to me and I understood that prolonged periods of stress can be extremely harmful to the body…

My general symptoms for the last few months were: unable to cope with any amount of stress, headaches, excessive fatigue, problems with my blood sugar levels, cravings for alcohol, anxiety, hair loss, massive cravings for sweets, inability to think clearly or concentrate, struggling to speak/stuttering, hyperactivity, mood swings, inability to focus on simple tasks that were easy only months before, diarrhea then constipation, constipation then diarrhea, body itching, rectal itching,night sweats, depression, dizziness, poor memory, minor earaches, low sex drive, muscle weakness, joint pain, extreme irritability, learning difficulties, extreme sensitivity to cigarette smoke, heart palpitations, cognitive impairment, skin rashes, food allergies, abdominal gas and bloating… so on and so on… all getting worse as the days went by…

Within the first month of moving back home the symptoms began getting extremely severe… I noticed in particular that either stress, eating any sort of food with high amounts of sugar or starch, and when I hadn’t eaten anything, or I’d skipped meals – would all trigger the symptoms the most… these times are when the symptoms would be at their worst… one symptom would aggravate other symptoms, in a vicious circle and it was at these times when I truly felt there was something seriously wrong with me… the brain fog, mental confusion and extreme migraines after eating food with sugar was becoming too much, along with all the other symptoms, and all this was making me severely depressed as I didn’t know what was wrong with me… it felt like my body and entire existence was falling apart… it was at this time I started researching my symptoms…

Now onto my main question…

I haven’t bothered seeing a doctor because all the research I’ve done suggests that it’s incredibly hard and expensive to test for Candida, and because there is a lack of education about Candida in the mainstream medical society it’s usually just considered ‘all in ones head’… this is my main my problem… How do I PROVE to other people that I have a candida infestation?

I feel like my girlfriend is the only person that believes all of this and fully supports me, and that means more to me than she’ll ever know… But I need my parents support as well, more than anything… I was borrowing a lot of money off them in the last few months leading up to moving back in with them because as my condition and symptoms got worse so did my ability to function and work/earn my own money like I was at the start of the year…

This is the reason my parents seem to think I’m exaggerating the whole thing/all the symptoms I’ve been feeling…. It’s like they think it’s some sort of elaborate excuse to continue borrowing money off them and not working, this is incredibly stressful and making the whole thing a nightmare to get control of. It’s breaking my heart to feel like I’m not being taken seriously, especially by my parents.

At first my Mother was really supportive about it all and I got the impression she believed everything I was saying… but now a few weeks later I just get the feeling they don’t believe me… as whenever I try to speak to them about it they just sort of roll the eyes and shrug it off if you know what I mean… my mum even said “oh rubbish!” when I tried to tell her about the die-off symptoms I was experiencing from starting the diet… now I feel like I can’t speak to either of them about it… it doesn’t help that she’s been a registered nurse in a public hospital for the last 30 years, she thinks she knows it all, I’ve tried printing out articles for her to read, explaining to both of them my symptoms of how I’m feeling, and how the diet is starting to work, everything, but they just aren’t taking me seriously, and have now decided to stop lending me money because as like I said, they just think it’s all an excuse so I don’t have to work… Which is the last thing I want to be doing! I’m not phased about the money, I just want the support of the people around me while I’m on the path to recovery… and I’m sick of trying to convince them.

I’ve started looking for part-time work so I can have a consistent income to afford to live/continue my treatment with the proper diet, anti-fungals and probiotics, but I just need to know how to prove to others that I have a Candida infestation?

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that it’s a Candida overgrowth in my intestinal tract causing all this, it all just makes too much sense, especially since all my general symptoms have been improving since starting on the diet and treatment… Which leads me to my next point, I also think I may have leaky-gut and IBS as I have started having a constant dull pain in my lower left side for the past 2 weeks where my large intestine is located whenever I eat something, and it stays around for hours, about as much time as it takes to digest certain foods I eat… I’m also having really bad constipation and some allergic reactions to some foods/teas – and I’ve read this can all be related to die-off? Is this correct? I’m kinda worried about the constant pain in my intestines, it’s only dull, but it’s rather distressing when it’s for the majority of the day… any ideas?

I know this is a little long but I wanted to be thorough as I’m serious about recovering and getting the support of the people around me while I do.

Thank you. I truly appreciate any help on this matter, especially from Able900 and raster, as I’ve already learnt a lot from both of you in the last couple of weeks reading this forum. You guys know what you’re talking about.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: “How do I prove to other people that I have a candida infestation?”

You’ve just given yourself a perfect answer to your question, how to prove to someone you have a Candida infestation. You should let your parents know exactly how you feel about the way they’re treating your illness. My first advice would be to let both your Mother and Father read your post. If you think it would be better than just handing it to them, simply print it out and leave it in a place where they can “accidently” find it.

Quote: “I believe without a shadow of a doubt that it’s a Candida overgrowth in my intestinal tract causing all this, it all just makes too much sense.”

Reply: I believe it also, like you wrote, it all just makes too much sense for your illness to be anything but a full-blown Candida albicans infestation which is effecting all parts of your body. It’s a textbook example.
    Quote: “… allergic reactions to some foods/teas – and I’ve read this can all be related to die-off? Is this correct?”

Reply: Allergic reactions are most often related to Leaky Gut Syndrome as it creates allergies by its mere existence in the body.
    Are you taking liquid bitter herbs right now? If not, read the following post about these.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1111_Digestive-Bitters.aspx

As far as the allergic reactions to foods and teas are concerned; leaving out all teas for the time being would be the wisest choice since most of them contain molds which aggravate the Candida.

Which foods are you showing a reaction to and what are the reactions?Able

Are you taking Molybdenum for the die-off problems? If not, this will help you a great deal with the headaches, lack of focus, etc.

As a second thought, if you don’t like letting your Mom and Dad read your post, I’ve heard stories of Candida sufferers who were afraid to tell their family and friends that they had a Candida “infestation” so they simply told them that they had contracted a terrible allergy to certain foods including to yeast and sugar. I’ve not heard of one person yet who claimed their families did not believe this.

Candida infestations are an illness that few people have ever heard of, and since most medical doctors don’t believe in it either, it’s easier for a family or friend to refuse to believe that it’s the problem. Another reason is that they have no advice to offer, like the doctors, they’re clueless about the symptoms, causes, and what will and will not help the situation. Families in general want to hear about something they can help you with.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Give them some Dr. Mcoomb!

Tell them to shove it and that you are going to do the diet. My parents don’t believe in it either, but it isn’t stopping me!

http://www.mccombsplan.com/new/media_center/index.php

Just so you know; I had all of these same symptoms and lifestyle problems a year ago. I’ve been on the diet for 4+ months now and it has done wonders. You have a very severe case of candida and it has caused all of these problems. You also very likely have a severe cause of adrenal fatigue and leaky gut syndrome, but I am no expert; I just know I have these as well.

Prepare for a long time period to recover; the results will be immediate. It can take as long as 6-18 months to recover from candida, but with the forum’s help you will recover very quickly!

The top things you will need;

1)a budget
    2)time
    3)rest (sleep)
    4)oxygen
    5)patience
    6)persistence
    7)a strict healthy diet
    8)plenty of clean water
    9)clean environment
    10)supplements
    11)a plan
    12)a good probiotic

Prepare for no alcohol or the foods you love for a very long time!

pdb

Thanks for the reply Able.

Got some great news, I ended up speaking to my parents the day I originally posted this topic… sat down and explained everything in detail to them, basically everything I wrote the post above… I think telling them I was getting a job helped them see past the fact they thought I was just using it all as an excuse… So it feels amazing to have their full support!

Able900 wrote: Quote: “… allergic reactions to some foods/teas – and I’ve read this can all be related to die-off? Is this correct?”

Reply: Allergic reactions are most often related to Leaky Gut Syndrome as it creates allergies by its mere existence in the body.

As far as the allergic reactions to foods and teas are concerned; leaving out all teas for the time being would be the wisest choice since most of them contain molds which aggravate the Candida.

Which foods are you showing a reaction to and what are the reactions?

The reactions were coming from Brown Rice, Vegetable Rice Pasta Spirals… and I think Organic Ginger Green Tea and Organic Detox Green Tea.

I assumed it was ok to eat the Brown Rice and Vegetable Rice Pasta because basically when I first started the diet about a month ago, I did so following the ‘Foods To Eat’ and ‘Food To Avoid’ from this forums main site… ‘Brown Rice’ was ok in the ‘Foods To Eat’ NON-GLUTINOUS GRAINS section… and I thought that Brown Rice Vegetable Pasta was ok too. Big mistake it would seem… Turns out neither were good for me, especially the Vege Pasta. I was very strict with that list and after a couple weeks I noticed that eating the Brown Rice and/or Vegetable Rice Pasta would result in the pain in my lower left where my large intestine is, for the entire period that the food was trying to digest…

I also experienced a new rash on my neck after drinking those greens teas and having the pasta for dinner one night… so I’m not sure if it was the tea or the pasta that caused the rash, but on this night the pain was one of the worst occasions I’d felt the pain. So much so I considered going to the hospital, but I knew that it would pass as soon as the food had digested so I just waited it out, and sure enough in the morning it was feeling better.

So anyway, after experiencing the intestinal pains/constipation for 2 weeks I found it only happened with the Brown Rice and Vege Pasta… So I began the search to find out why…

I now know why the pasta was a bad idea… this is the pasta that I was eating: http://www.orgran.com/products/119/

I read the label when I originally purchased it with out noticing that it contains 78.2g of Starch per 100g! I was too busy noticing all it’s other nice qualities and thought that because it wasn’t “normal” pasta that starch wouldn’t be present, so I didn’t even look for it until I noticed my reactions to it.

Can you explain why the Brown Rice was giving me this sort of reaction?

Since all this I’ve immediately stopped eating both foods and all teas and have been following your diet suggestions found on this forum… more recently this post: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

I’m happy to say that since following your refined diet that the pain in my intestines has pretty much completely gone, except for slight pains every now and then, but nothing major or alarming… much better than the constant pain associated with the Brown Rice and Vege Pasta.

Able900 wrote: Are you taking liquid bitter herbs right now? If not, read the following post about these.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1111_Digestive-Bitters.aspx

I’m not taking bitters at the moment, but I have read on this forum about it and definitely plan on buying it as soon as possible… do you know a good place to buy it online? I’m located in Australia if that helps.

Able900 wrote: Are you taking Molybdenum for the die-off problems? If not, this will help you a great deal with the headaches, lack of focus, etc.

Again, same deal as the bitters… Haven’t started taking Molybdenum yet… but intend on purchasing it as soon as possible…. could you recommend a place to buy this online too?

What else do I need besides these 2 things and the strict diet? I want to beat this thing as fast as possible.

From what I understand so far I need as well as the diet:

– Digestive Bitters
    – Molybdenum
    – Anti-fungal – what’s better; Coconut Oil, or Oil of Oregano?
    – Good Probiotic – where’s a good place to start with these? (I was taking some 25 Billion count with 5 strains but have since run out and have recently read on this forum that I need to be taking high strain count… any tips?)

If you could provide links to any websites where I can purchase all these it would be greatly appreciated…. Thanks again Able

pdb

raster wrote: Just so you know; I had all of these same symptoms and lifestyle problems a year ago. I’ve been on the diet for 4+ months now and it has done wonders. You have a very severe case of candida and it has caused all of these problems. You also very likely have a severe cause of adrenal fatigue and leaky gut syndrome, but I am no expert; I just know I have these as well.

Thanks for the reply raster!

I’m interested in the Adrenal Fatigue you mentioned… I’ve seen it mentioned before in the this forum and I remember it striking a cord with me… do you have any more information on this?

Able900
    Spectator

pdb wrote: I’m interested in the Adrenal Fatigue you mentioned… I’ve seen it mentioned before in the this forum and I remember it striking a cord with me… do you have any more information on this?

Hello, Pd.

Strange as it may sound, the health of your adrenals have a great deal to do with the condition of the digestive system, or the intestines and colon, and this is normally the specific the cause of low adrenal function with people who have a Candida albicans infestation. Once you’re working towards building the beneficial flora in your intestines with probiotics, a healthy diet full of green, fresh vegetables (which feed the bacteria), and the various supplement such as digestive bitters, you will be on the road to healing your adrenals.

As far as ordering the products you mentioned, this is a link to Amazon’s information about shipping to Australia. If you choose to use them, they carry all of these products.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=596190

– Molybdenum
    http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q/ref=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1319465709&sr=1-5

– Anti-fungal – what’s better; Coconut Oil, or Oil of Oregano?

Reply: One is just important as the other, so you’ll need to take both; take the coconut oil on an ongoing basis, the oregano oil can be used off and on, such as taking it for a month and then a week or so off.

-Oil of Oregano:
    http://www.amazon.com/North-American-Herb-Spice-Strength/dp/B0014AUUVE/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1319466239&sr=1-3

-Coconut Oil:
    http://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-Naturals-Coconut-Organic-liquid/dp/B00014D37W/ref=pd_bxgy_hpc_img_b

– Good Probiotic – where’s a good place to start with these? (I was taking some 25 Billion count with 5 strains but have since run out and have recently read on this forum that I need to be taking high strain count… any tips?)

Reply: MegaFlora made by MegaFood. This one contains a count of 20 billion, 14 strains. Start with one on an empty stomach, and in about a week move up to 2 capsules, taken morning and night.
    http://www.amazon.com/Megafood-Megaflora-Optimal-Potency-capsules/dp/B001AG4SHE/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1319465754&sr=1-1

Swedish Bitters which are alcohol-free will do the same thing as alcohol-free Grape Bitters.
    http://www.amazon.com/Swedish-Bitters-Alcohol-Formula-Flora/dp/B0006PKHCK

Able

raster
    Participant

Here are some common adrenal fatigue symptoms, many are similar to candida symptoms:
    http://www.myadrenalfatigue.com/adrenal-fatigue-symptoms

By not drinking alcohol, using drugs/substances, and caffeine, your adrenal glands will slowly fill up while on the diet. Your adrenal and other organs will normalize themselves as time goes on. Expect a long recovery period because it sounds like you are very ill with candida.

You may also want to do a prebiotic before a probiotic to help prepare your body better for the probiotic. HMF forte is a prebiotic that contains HMF; human micro flora which will bind to your intestine walls better than bovine derived probiotics. HMF neuro is a probiotic that is stronger and contains 12.5 billion probiotic. These are ones I would consider first and then try the bovine derive probiotics afterwards. Start out at one a day and move up to 2-3 a day for all probiotics.

I would also suggest undeceonic acid SF722 if you can afford it; it can be taken with every meal, but you may just want to take 2 gelcaps once a day at first.

It is great that you have looked at your food ingredients; this is very important. What is even better is that you are aware of your own bio-feedback! Your body lets you know when something doesn’t work for you, so use this as a tool throughout the recovery process.

-Raster

pdb

Able900 wrote: Strange as it may sound, the health of your adrenals have a great deal to do with the condition of the digestive system, or the intestines and colon, and this is normally the specific the cause of low adrenal function with people who have a Candida albicans infestation. Once you’re working towards building the beneficial flora in your intestines with probiotics, a healthy diet full of green, fresh vegetables (which feed the bacteria), and the various supplement such as digestive bitters, you will be on the road to healing your adrenals.

raster wrote: Here are some common adrenal fatigue symptoms, many are similar to candida symptoms:
    http://www.myadrenalfatigue.com/adrenal-fatigue-symptoms

By not drinking alcohol, using drugs/substances, and caffeine, your adrenal glands will slowly fill up while on the diet. Your adrenal and other organs will normalize themselves as time goes on. Expect a long recovery period because it sounds like you are very ill with candida.

Ok so I definitely have some major adrenal fatigue… I did a bit of research on it following the link you posted raster, and it’s all too clear.

So… overall it would seem the 3 main things I’m battling here are:

1) Adrenal Fatigue
    2) Candida infestation in my intestines
    3) Leaky Gut Syndrome

Correct?

For curiosities sake I’m interested in knowing what came first, the Adrenal Fatigue or the Candida infestation? or did it all just happen together?

Either way I understand that by treating the Candida (& Leaky Gut) I will in turn be treating my Adrenal Fatigue.

also I have a few more questions/concerns…

(Keep in mind that the only thing I’m doing for treatment at the moment is 100% following Able’s ‘ALLOWED FOODS LIST’ very strictly for about 4 weeks now… I haven’t been able to afford Molybdenum, Anti-fungals and Probiotics yet, but will be able to in the next 2 weeks…)

ok, onto my questions…

1) Adrenal Fatigue/General tests: So far through all of this I’ve only been going by the symptoms that I’m feeling, my lifestyle leading up to the symptoms and my bio-feedback since starting on the diet; which has worked well and gotten me to this point… But what are some tests I can get done to check my Adrenal levels? and any other tests I should be taking throughout the treatment period, to keep up to date with my progress? ie. blood tests etc…

2) Supplements: What supplements do you recommend I should be taking other than those you have already mentioned? Considering that I have Adrenal Fatigue, Candida infestation and Leaky Gut… anything else I should be taking for all this?

3) Low Energy: I find that I have extremely limited energy levels at the moment… as I said so far the only thing I’m doing for treatment is 100% following Able’s ‘ALLOWED FOODS LIST’ very strictly… I’m aware that it has to do with my Adrenal Fatigue and the fact I’m not consuming anywhere near the amount of sugar I used to… but, what are some foods on your list Able that will give me the most energy? and again, any supplements I should be taking to help with energy levels?

4) Weight Loss: Since on the diet I’ve noticed I’m losing weight… I’m sure this would be a good thing if I were a large person but I’m already fairly skinny and don’t want to waste away to nothing… I understand that that’s pretty normal on this diet but my question is… when do I begin to start putting weight on again? Able, what foods on your ‘ALLOWED FOODS LIST’ help me to put on some weight?

5) Low Sex-Drive/Erectile Dysfunction: I’ve noticed a lot lately that I cannot maintain a full erection… this is incredibly frustrating for myself and my girlfriend… just recently it’s starting to become a real issue for us with her questioning if I’m still attracted/interested in her… I love her dearly and feel completely turned on in bed with her but it just doesn’t translate to my bits as much as it used to, feels as though my penis is slightly numb and unable to function properly… I’m guessing this will improve with full treatment of the Candida? I’ve never had any problems with my performance before and it’s rather distressing as I’m sure you would understand.

I’m aware that most of these above questions will resolve themselves with full treatment once I also start on the Anti-Fungals and Probiotics to go along with the diet.. but I’m just wondering if you can shed any light on each of these concerns.

Thanks again. You guys are the best.

pdb

raster wrote: You may also want to do a prebiotic before a probiotic to help prepare your body better for the probiotic. HMF forte is a prebiotic that contains HMF; human micro flora which will bind to your intestine walls better than bovine derived probiotics. HMF neuro is a probiotic that is stronger and contains 12.5 billion probiotic. These are ones I would consider first and then try the bovine derive probiotics afterwards. Start out at one a day and move up to 2-3 a day for all probiotics.

I would also suggest undeceonic acid SF722 if you can afford it; it can be taken with every meal, but you may just want to take 2 gelcaps once a day at first.

Thanks raster. I’ll definitely be buying the HMF Forte and/or Neuro when I can afford to get everything I need.

Just wondering what undeceonic acid SF722 is for exactly? is this also a prebiotic? and do you have a link to somewhere to buy it online?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Dear Pdp,

When I read you list of symptoms and sufferings I found myself, everything down to the detail of the candia is messing around with us. You are not alone! And there is help. You started the battle and you will come through.

What about the other people and our wish to be understood and believe? If we are honest with ourself we will admit that we actually wish for some love and support too, especial from our parents and loved ones.

Even if these thoughts are normal and natural they will drain you and you will suffer. Why? Because people are free to do what they want to do, even not to believe in your condition or even yourself.

Have you noticed that people mostly don’t do what we want and wish for? Its not a good concept if you want to life a happy life to hope for that.

But If you give all the people their freedom to be as they are, this space you give to them will be mirrored into yourself. This space is Love. You will feel it as a power in you.

So, instead that you experience a feeling of pain and suffering you will experience freedom and love. This off course is much more beneficial for yourself and your healing too than wasting all your life energy to wish for a change in people which most of the time will never happen.

Remember what you resist – persist. What you are fighting will grow stronger. Give space to your parents, give space to yourself not expecting anything from anyone and do what you want to do. If you want to do the diet only do the diet and know that you will get well. You don’t need anyone believing in you and you don’t need anyone to go with you to enjoy Life and become well.

After a while you will noticed that the people enjoy that space and come back to you and say words you always wanted to hear. These supporting words will comes when you don’t need them any-more. Believe me I have seen it. You still will enjoy the words but you are not attached any more, you will experience freedom and this will be the best, enjoyment but no attachment and needs.

AND you will experience a healthy body!

yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant

undecenoic acid is a antifungal that is very effective in fighting candida. Caprylic acid is also another popular one, but is only effective for the first 6-8 weeks of use (then the candida adapts to it and its less effective). undecenoic acid on the other hand is effective for a very long time in fighting candida.

Here are a few links (lowest price to highest):

http://www.healthremedies.com/formulasf722_thorne.html?sku=TH0202&utm_source=google+product&utm_medium=versafeed&utm_term=th0202&utm_campaign=health+beauty+health+care+fitness+nutrition+vitamins+supplements&utm_content=formula+sf722+250+caps+by+thorne+research&v_traceback=c1101_2010_f1101_2014

http://www.webnaturals.com/SF722-250-caps?amp%3Bm1track=googlebase

http://www.unikeyhealth.com/product/Thorne_Formula_SF722/Weight_Loss_Cleansing

The other thorne research products sound very good as well!

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: Remember what you resist – persist. What you are fighting will grow stronger.

Excellent philosophy, Thomas. “What we resist, persist.” How beneficial it would be for all people to keep this uppermost in their minds at every moment of their day. ‘Go with the flow’ is much more beneficial than ‘going against the grain’ when it comes to our thoughts. Most people believe that they have to ‘fight’ against everything that bothers them, concentrating on the negative aspects and reliving them over and over in their mind, meanwhile recreating the same situations again and again until their life itself becomes a never-ending cycle of negative events. Doing the opposite, concentrating on the positive, ‘seeing’ our lives as we wish them to be is to only path to the life we wish to live.

Your words are filled with thoughtful wisdom, Thomas.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Able900 wrote:

Remember what you resist – persist. What you are fighting will grow stronger.

Excellent philosophy, Thomas. “What we resist, persist.” How beneficial it would be for all people to keep this uppermost in their minds at every moment of their day. ‘Go with the flow’ is much more beneficial than ‘going against the grain’ when it comes to our thoughts. Most people believe that they have to ‘fight’ against everything that bothers them, concentrating on the negative aspects and reliving them over and over in their mind, meanwhile recreating the same situations again and again until their life itself becomes a never-ending cycle of negative events. Doing the opposite, concentrating on the positive, ‘seeing’ our lives as we wish them to be is to only path to the life we wish to live.

Your words are filled with thoughtful wisdom, Thomas.

Able

Thanks Able. I was only tired of suffering! Really big time tired! Its much easier that way! Then I discovered that it feels much more natural than all this drama in life. cheers Thomas

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: Thanks Able. I was only tired of suffering! Really big time tired! Its much easier that way! Then I discovered that it feels much more natural than all this drama in life. cheers Thomas

I couldn’t agree with you more, Thomas. Feeling natural is not about stressing and mulling over everything negative that comes into our lives, it’s about recognizing that life is about changes, and changing for the better has to start in our minds first. Keeping the bad feelings and negative situations in our minds, as I mentioned before, will only manifest them over and over again. “Going with the flow” means to relax with the natural feeling that all is well in the Universe, and that each of us will receive our fair share of this naturalness if we just stop blocking it with negative thoughts and words.

Able

raster
    Participant

In response to your questions:

1)There is an adrenal fatigue test you can take that requires swabbing the saliva underneath your tongue 4 times a day. It costs about $120 and you send the results to a lab. They will respond to the test within 10 days. You will want to have a doctor that can interpret the results for you, because otherwise you will not know how to treat it.

There are candida test you can do with independant labs as well, this costs quite a bit as well.

2) I will just mention the major ones once again: digestive grape bitters or other bitters(for leaky gut and enzymes), undecenoic acid (kills the candida), probiotic or kefir (heals your gut), molybdenum (multiple things), and glutamine (helps with sugar sensitivity, heals gut). I’d say the first 4 are the most important. Believe me, there are tons of things you can take to fight candida. A few others worth mentioning are inulin(heals gut, you can add to food) and biotin.

Antifungals such as grape seed extract and oil of oregano are optional; they will just kill the candida more but won’t be effective forever. It’s easy to spend a ton of money on antifungals but these two are the strongest and cheapest per serving.

There are tons of other ones you can take such as vitamins (able addressed this in one of his posts). You most likely need zinc, magnesium, calcium, vitamin c, just to name a few. Most of these trace minerals are likely being leached/de-mineralized from your body. The amount of these supplements you purchase is up to you are your budget.

There are some simple cheap ones; garlic, olive oil, and coconut oil are anti-fungals as well. Also, if you eat kefir, this is a natural probiotic that grows and grows on its own! Just add milk!

3) Energy foods I eat include eggs, greek yogurt, buckwheat/coconut flour bread, pumpkin muffin bread, and oat bran. Actually, thats what my breakfast is minus the coconut bread. Buckwheat gives me a ton of energy as well.

4) The weight loss thing is pretty normal. If you want to put yourself in perspective, I am 6ft tall and weigh 130pds. This is very thin! I feel fairly good as well…I plan on puttin on the weight later in my life. However, some basic ideas would include adding one side dish to your meals such as kefir, oat/rice bran, eggs, or buckwheat/coconut bread. Also, chew your food more…read my chew your food post!

5) This is fairly normal and I had this as well. I would say that after doing the supplements, this will be one of the first things that will improve. It took me a good 1-2 months for this to normalize. I think the acupuncture really improved this for me as well.

-Raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Need Help. How do I prove to others that I have a Candida infestation?’ is closed to new replies.