need energy!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions need energy!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jamespaul
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 31

im finding it so hard to have a good workout down the gym without feeling weak and lifeless, i know i cant have a banana or anyting, so is there something i can have before hand to give me a little boost?

cheers

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

As you body is healing, excercise will overtax it.
    The more you exercise heavily, the longer it will takefor your body to heal.
    This is probably why you are low in energy.

If you are serious about healing as quickly as possible, it would be best to avoid the gym for now; just like you would if you had a flu or similar.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

jamespaul wrote: im finding it so hard to have a good workout down the gym without feeling weak and lifeless, i know i cant have a banana or anyting, so is there something i can have before hand to give me a little boost?

cheers

Pre workout you could try acetyl l-carnitine. I also take ginseng, it works better for me that ashwagandha. They don’t do what coffee did, but they help a little.

Post workout I pre-blend liquid egg whites, with glutamine, glycine, & either buckwheat flour or coconut flour with some ice & stevia.

Then the next meal I usually have roasted buckwheat or swede in that meal.

I did stop training for something like 6-8 weeks when I was first treating myself for this because I felt so rough

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘need energy!!!’ is closed to new replies.