Need Advise! (Candida/Hpylori)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need Advise! (Candida/Hpylori)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  warmwaters 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Hello everyone,

I’ve been on the candida diet for almost 5 months! I believe I suffer from both candida and Hpylori.
    I first tested positive (blood test) for H-Pylori back in October and was given a course of 3 antiobitics! My symptoms did get worse but I am now realizing that it could’ve been die off, the day after I finished my antiobitic treatment I started a vegan candida diet with antifungals, probiotics, mastic gum, etc. In december, I decided to go to a doctor for a persciption of Flucanozole for oral thrush, it helped but not much.
    Fast forward to now some symptoms have gotten better and some remain the same, I at a stand-still on whether I should retest for Hpylori and if positive should I take the antibiotics? (I am very much aware it could make my candida worse)
    I have gone to a Naturopath and currently have been on her antifungal treatment for a month, I’ve seen not much of a difference. Your advice is very much appreaciate.

Thank you!

Symptoms
    – Bloating (Has improved)
    – Burning stomach sensation
    – Heartburn (never got it too often but has improved)
    – Lump in Throat (Not improved)
    – Bad Breath (Not improved)
    – Anxiety (Improved)
    – Dandruff (Improved but not much)
    – Loud Stomach Gurgling

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Need Advise! (Candida/Hpylori)’ is closed to new replies.