Need advice on something really different!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need advice on something really different!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  healinglight 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

This is something very important to me…I have to attend a very special spiritual function (which I get to attend once in a year or two) in which a special drink is served as a prasad (blessing) which is made of all the stuff I should not be having on the strict candida diet…namely, honey, dates, banana, milk.

I want to know the consequences that having half a cup of that special “prasad” would bring to my progress on the strict candida diet.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Greetings, Healing.

The outcome of having this drink all depends on the state of your infestation at the time you ingest the mixture. It looks like you’ve been on the diet for around four months; if the progress has been exceptional, then there may be only a small reaction, but if the infestation was a really major one, and the progress has been rather slow, then you may see some Candida-related symptoms reappear or, if you’re still experiencing some of the symptoms, then they may become worse. Most of those who cheat after several months on the protocol are able to catch up to their spot in the treatment within a few weeks of the cheat.

If you decide to have the drink, I would increase both the antifungals and the probiotics before attending the meeting and for at least a week or two afterwards.

Good luck to you.
    Able

healinglight
    Participant

Greetings to you too Able and thank you for your response!

My progress…I have been on the strict forum diet from 3 months, but I am still waiting for my probiotics to arrive from the US. I have Candida infestation untreated from 14 years. I have been living in a moldy house from the last 3 and a half years. January 2013 we move out of the house. I have now received the delivery of my order of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil but not started yet, and have been having raw garlic and pills with allicin from a month now.

You mean to say that even half or three-fourth cup of that drink would set me back to such an extent that it would take me months to get back to my present stage(provided without probiotics I am considered to be progressing)?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

healinglight;31863 wrote: You mean to say that even half or three-fourth cup of that drink would set me back to such an extent that it would take me months to get back to my present stage(provided without probiotics I am considered to be progressing)?

Healing, the point I was trying to make is that I cannot tell you how much or even if the drink would set you back and neither can anyone else. As I’ve typed before on the forum, any time we try a new food, no matter what it is, we’re taking a gamble as far as whether or not it sets us back.

At any rate, what I typed was, “Most of those who cheat after several months on the protocol are able to catch up to their spot in the treatment within a few weeks of the cheat.” And that of course means if they’re set back at all.

Able

healinglight
    Participant

hmm…okay. I get it. Thanks for your response Able.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Need advice on something really different!!’ is closed to new replies.