Need advice – newbie to anti-candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Need advice – newbie to anti-candida diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ad.trinity
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I am planning to start my anti-candida course, but I dont think I can survive solely on veggies. Is brown rice allowed in lunch and dinner during initial period? Can we consume pulses ?(green gram etc.) or omlette cooked in olive oil with veggies?

I live in India and it is very difficult to find stuff for a proper diet. Any person following the diet in India please help. Any Indian recipies to go with?

I couldnt find molybdenum, but I do have following tablet for liver –
    http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/liv_syrup.htm
    Will it take care of die-offs ??

I couldnt find bentonite clay but read somewhere that 3 glasses of lemon juice/day along with psyllium husk will work for colon cleanse.

Does garlic tablets help? When should one start taking these? http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/lasuna.htm

Are these beneficial – Alfa-Alfa powder, Barley-grass Powder, Wheat grass powder and spirulina.
    I have read that they are good detoxifiers. Which ones are recommended?

Thnx in advance.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Read The Protocol and let me know if you want a copy of the diet that the forum is using by sending me a private message.

ad.trinity;29769 wrote: I couldnt find molybdenum, but I do have following tablet for liver –

The product you’ve linked, Liv.52 should help to protect the liver against the die-off toxins.

Can we consume pulses ?

You could try eating some of the lower carb legumes (pluses), but these are not normally eaten for the first few months on the strict diet.

I couldnt find bentonite clay but read somewhere that 3 glasses of lemon juice/day along with psyllium husk will work for colon cleanse.

Three or four glasses of fresh lemon juice is fine as a cleanse, but don’t take the psyllium husk.

Does garlic tablets help? When should one start taking these?

Read the protocol, antifungals are discussed thoroughly.

Are these beneficial – Alfa-Alfa powder, Barley-grass Powder, Wheat grass powder and spirulina. I have read that they are good detoxifiers. Which ones are recommended?

Spirulina is by far the best choice of the ones you’ve named.

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

ad.trinity
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks a ton for the reply. I have a few more doubts.

Is rock salt ok with the diet? I couldnt find sea salt here.

I have been on candida diet since couple of days and I feel extremely enervated. I am a student and require atleast 6 study hours per day for my course. This is also why I didnt opt for a cleanse. I feel sleepy most of my day. Do you suggest anything for the energy? I am taking spirulina and almonds for the protien.

Also, intensity of my head fog is lowering along with vasts improvement in digestion. I feel encouraged to continue the diet. Cant imagine its showing effects in couple of days. Is it normal or my overgrowth could be less severe? My symptoms were quite strong to begin with.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

is rock salt ok with the diet? I couldnt find sea salt here.

Rock salt is composed of only one mineral, halite, whereas Himalayan sea salt contains 84 different life sustaining minerals. I recommend it on the forum because minerals are so important to the treatment. Sea salt can be purchased at many Internet stores including Amazon.

I have been on candida diet since couple of days and I feel extremely enervated. I am a student and require atleast 6 study hours per day for my course. This is also why I didnt opt for a cleanse. I feel sleepy most of my day. Do you suggest anything for the energy? I am taking spirulina and almonds for the protien.

As far as a Candida treatment is concerned, eating more calories usually supplies more energy.

Also, intensity of my head fog is lowering along with vasts improvement in digestion. I feel encouraged to continue the diet. Cant imagine its showing effects in couple of days. Is it normal or my overgrowth could be less severe? My symptoms were quite strong to begin with.

Actually there is no such thing as “normal” where die-off is concerned; everyone’s experience seems to be at least a bit different, so you can consider your experience ‘normal’ for you.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Need advice – newbie to anti-candida diet’ is closed to new replies.