Need Advice: Day 5 and Feeling Worse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Need Advice: Day 5 and Feeling Worse

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tummy Blues 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tummy Blues
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

So I’m on the fifth day of the Cleanse. I’ve chosen the 3rd option of taking the P & B Cleanse and eating raw salads and steamed veggies. I’m drinking tons of water and feel like I may get a UTI from all the trips to the bathroom, feeling really down and irritable, hungry and gas-y!! I’m embarrassed, confused and just want to stay in bed by myself.

I took the complete Candida Questionnaire and scored 280, so I feel there’s a strong connection. But other than this site have little information to go on and doubts are surrounding me.

I’d appreciate any advise in moving forward from our seasoned dieters.

Thanks!

HealMyGuts
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Hi!

I have been on the Candida diet for about 2 and a half weeks now. I remember right at the beginning I was getting a lot of gas too. I think it has something to do with the die off. Another guess is that since the Candida blocks the regular digestion of the vegetables, it could be causing some type of irregular digestion side-effects.

I have felt pretty hungry nearly the whole time I have been on this diet. I notice that every time I cheat a little(tiny bit of sugar or starches) I begin to get more hungry afterward.

Remember that you can eat as much as you want on the Candida diet as long as you are eating Candida-safe foods. Sure many people will tell you that it is ideal to only have so much of this or so much of that, but I say go for it. If you listen to your body, and it is telling you that you need to eat more, then eat more.

Things do get easier, and you will start to feel healthier. The Die-off stage can be tough because when the yeast dies it releases all it’s toxins at once into your intestines. This can cause some serious distress, but stick it out. Once you are well on your way into the diet, not only will you have more energy and vitality because of the food that you are eating, but you will feel great knowing that you are doing something truly good for yourself. To me, that is the biggest benefit of this diet.

Good luck!

-Tony

Tummy Blues
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Thanks for your encouragement! I’m starting to feel better and just bought this book The Candida Albicans Yeast-Free Cookbook by Pat Connolly. It’s a great how-to guide! If you’re looking for some more information or yummy/healthy recipes I highly recommend it 🙂 Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Need Advice: Day 5 and Feeling Worse’ is closed to new replies.