Need a plan with no if or options.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need a plan with no if or options.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arco 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Arco
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hi everyone,

I´m 27 and have suffered from candidiasis for four years, from ups and downs, but never free.

I´ve been planing for weeks a diet and a program with the inoformation I find on the internet.

Today I feel exausted and very confused because I find so many diferent opinions, and so many different things one can do or not.

I know there is no easy way for this, but I would like to see a program that has no way out. No options, no ifs,[/b] just something that tells clear what to do and when, and completely natural.

I´ve been loosing waight and energy and I look extreemly thin, I´m a pilates instuctor but lately I feel like I suck at it 😛 jeje so I would like to gain some waight too.

Well, I hope someone can help me with a simple and honest answer.

Thank you and Best Wishes

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

and this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

There are many options; if you want a plan without options, you could go to a naturopathic doctor and go on his plan. Remember, they come out like colors of the rainbow, so finding a good one could prove difficult. Some of them don’t heal you very effectively either.

-Raster

Arco

Thank you, both posts exactly what I was looking for. Very clear and specific.

I guess I can´t really do nothing about loosing weight. Maybe eat as much avocado as I can.

Thanks and Best,
    Arco

raster
    Participant

Oat bran and rice bran are allowed on the diet; eggs are allowed. If you eat plenty of coconut bread on top of these, then you will do alright. Eventually when on stage 2 you can gain more weight in time. Also, the oat and rice bran are not the same as regular oats or regular rice because they contain only the healthy part of the plant.

Also, greek yogurt is another great item you can have on the diet; except I would add this 2-4 weeks into diet.

-Raster

Arco

Thank you again, Raster! 🙂

Arco

Raster, I´m confused.

In the list of the allowed foods, the first it mentions are the vegetables that are always allowed.

Then it lists the foods one can have after two weeks. Does that means that I can only have vegetables the first two weeks?

And after two weeks, I add: the other foods, the high protein, the herbs and condiments?

And, once the Candida symptoms have basically vanished, I add the food allowed on phase two?

Is that correct?

raster
    Participant

Vegetables are always allowed; as long as they are on the allowed food list. For instance carrots, tomatoes, and carob are not on the list because they contain high amounts of sugar. Consider these phase 2 items.

After 2 weeks, add other foods such as the greek yogurt or kefir. Eventually when you are on phase 2 you can start to add beans, and a few other items that are tougher on your body.

You should start phase 2 when you basically have no reactions or food sensitivities, and feel really good and solid.

Hope this helps.

-Raster

Arco

Hi Raster, thank you again,
    I basicaly, wanted to know if there is something besides vegetables that one can have in the first two weeks 😛

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Arco wrote: I basicaly, wanted to know if there is something besides vegetables that one can have in the first two weeks 😛

Arco, you can have organic eggs, as many as you want, plus oils and herbs, especially garlic as an addition to your vegetables.
    Read the “Allowed Foods” list for ideas (Raster posted the link above).

Able

Arco

Ok, good, I wanted to make sure I got it 😛 Thank you a lot 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Need a plan with no if or options.’ is closed to new replies.