navigating the site

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions navigating the site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

carla mc
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 15

this may seem like a dumb question but…when using the search function on the forum,i usually just get the question part of the query.eg-when i search for magnesium, lots of stories& other questions regarding the search term come up but never the reply to the questions…is there something i’m missing?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well there once was a time for this forum before me and able were here, and those posts typically were left unanswered. If you check out the first posts with the >> button, its pretty interesting to go back in time.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Carla. Not a dumb question at all.

Sometimes searching for information and answers is frustrating on forums, but forums are a little like search engines; and I’ve found that the fewer words I use on search engines the more likely I am to find what I’m looking for. Instead of typing an entire question, just type one or two words concerning what you’re searching. If you want to limit the search to answers only instead, you could try typing in one of the expert’s user names in the “Posted by” section of the search page. That way, hopefully, you’ll have a better chance of receiving information instead of another question.

Good luck on that.
    Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘navigating the site’ is closed to new replies.