nausea / water kefir ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions nausea / water kefir ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flipper 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I’ve developed almost constant nausea and fatigue this past week, (similar to the early months of pregnancy).
    I’ve been on the strict diet now for a few months and a couple weeks ago started water kefir. So I’m wondering if the nausea is caused by the water kefir. I’m drinking about 2 glasses a day.
    Any ideas on this??

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Flipper. How do you respond to other fermented products? What about yeast products?
    This sounds like it may be your immune system reacting.

Flipper

Thanks for replying goingnatural,
    I don’t think I’ve had reactions to yeast or fermented foods in the past…at least that I’ve recognized.
    I’m thinking that I now have leaky gut and am reacting to many foods since I’ve started this strict diet. It feels like I’ve backed myself into a culinary corner now.

Landy360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

If i was you i’d slow down on the water kefir. Drink about 16 oz a day but split it into 2 or 3 sessions. And alot of the times it will give you symptoms like nausea or dizziness at first. Its all part of the way it works and the bad bacteria dying off.

Flipper

Thanks Landy,
    I was hoping it was just die-off symptoms, but I hadn’t had nausea from die-off before. Hope you are right!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘nausea / water kefir ?’ is closed to new replies.