Natural vs prescription

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Natural vs prescription

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I only wanna take natural antifungals and antibacterials instead of prescription. Question is does it just take longer and I also heard claims the natural stuff doesn’t work eventually cause the yeast gets immune?! Any input on this would be great. I’m on my 6th week and my goal is by my wedding in September I will be able to eat my wedding cake and not have to worry about being even more infested lol

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

I believe its the other way around. The synthetic rx’s can be hard on an overworking liver. Yeast does not build resistance to coconut oil, rutabaga, garlic, or brussel sprouts like it can with some rxs.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Able told me on another thread that using coconut oil, garlic, rutabaga, and brussels sprouts (as I’m doing) is equal or preferable to taking pill forms of antifungals. It’s actually the pills that the candida builds a resistance to, because it’s so standardized, whereas every coconut or every bulb of garlic is slightly different, so the candida can’t adapt. That’s why it’s advised to rotate supplement-style antifungals, but not to rotate coconut oil.

I still take molybdenum, vitamin C, B12, zinc, and spirulina in tablet form, but all my antifungals are food items.

shayfo

Right, what Em said.

moochpb

That’s good news. I switched to gse and will rotate that with oil of oregano after a month, taking olive leaf extract twice a day and right now probably around 10 tablespoons of coconut oil. Is that enough for now? I still have UVA ursi leaf my naturalpath wants me to introduce but I don’t want too much. I eat brussel sprouts every other day. Coconut cake with cinnomon and plain Greek yogurt. I gotta jut have patience. 🙁

shayfo

Yeah, it’s definitely a very long crash course in patience, haha.

10 tablespoons of coconut oil sounds like a lot, and could be why you don’t feel well so often (creating so much die-off). I don’t know whether you should adjust this. Maybe raster or Able will have some advice on that. It’s probably good for your weight concerns, though, since that’s 1200 calories by itself, aside from everything else you eat in a day.

Have you tried rutabaga yet? My favorite way to eat them is to cut one up and steam it with 1/3-1/2 of a cauliflower and a couple of cloves of garlic, then blend it with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and it makes a really good facsimile of mashed potatoes. I get to feel like I’m eating something starchy, but it’s actually healthy and strongly antifungal.

moochpb

I’m gonna try some rutabagas this week. Tonight I had brown rice pasta, just a little, I know it’s not on the strict diet but my naturalpath said its ok to have it once a week. She has been doing this for 15 yrs and lots of success stories so I trust her. I think able said I can work up to 15′ tablespoons a day of coconut oil. I think I just have a mild cold because my fiancé is pretty sick which sucks because I don’t want it lol. No fever or nothing and I was able to weighing today and run a bit. Just drained. What a pain in the ass this is lol. Damn antibiotics, wish I can sue my ent’s. but yeah I wanna try rutabagas and if I can get them to taste starchy ill be happy. Thanks

shayfo

hey, i just looked it up, and able told you 15 teaspoons, not tablespoons. just fyi.

moochpb

Ok thanks. I pretty much just take the bottle and squirt some I’m my mouth ten times a day. 3 weeks on my new antifungals And my tongue is pretty much pink which is cool. But still bloating no matte what. So it has to be still yeast and the bacteria overgrowth. This is getting old but it’s only been two months. Acid reflux is so much better I barely have any. Just the bloating is bothering me. 5 months of bloating, makes me sad

shayfo

Yeah, I think it’s part of the process. Since starting kefir this week and as I’m gradually building up how much sauerkraut I eat, I have been pretty bloated and gassy, too. I think it’s all the bacterial activity getting back in order, as well as die-off. Power through!

moochpb

I’m trying to power through, I will win

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Natural vs prescription’ is closed to new replies.