Nail Fungus

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nail Fungus

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paljeeo 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Is anyone having any luck clearing up nail fungus?

I have had it for about 10 years on my tonails and as of last year it had really gotten bad and the nails on my big toes are severly discolored. Not very attractive.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I had it real bad for years on one big toe and then it spread slowly over the years. When doctors prescribed me Terbinafine HCL, I was on 1000mg a day for a severe rash on my arm, the one doctor thought I had sporotrichosis (mold infection) Anyways, I was on this for 3 months and it completely cured and got rid of the toenail fungus, also the rash. Then thats when I discovered I had a candida albicans problem. It all goes hand in hand. I also believe Terbinafine is possibly a good antifungal for combatting yeast. I’m still researching it.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

I would assume that if you treated it now, whilst still having the infestation it may come back, so perhaps wait until you have got rid of the infestation first before you get rid of the nail fungus?

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Tsunny, did the Terbinafine HCL help your candida as well?

Paljeeo
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Change your diet to reduce carbs, sugar, tea, mushrooms, dried fruits, berries, dairy. Put undiluted tea tree oil on the nails, or aloe vera gel or olive oil, they are are very good natural antibacterials. You can read here about aloe vera for fungus. I’ve also heard that soaking it twice a day in vinegar can also help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nail Fungus’ is closed to new replies.