My update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Hello all, its been many many months since I clicked on this website and I feel bad. I was pretty damn sick for a year plus. I was an active mma fighter, student, and full time worker. I had to stop fighting and get told by many doctors there isn’t such thing as Candida. This website helped me a ton. I seen some cuckoo naturapaths that gave me everything under the sun to take which caused me to feel worse. I can’t begin to describe the depression I suffered on top of PTSD from the Marine Corps. Well in October 2013 I had my first Mma fight in over a year and a half and won. I also defended my belt a month ago. I have gained 27 pounds since I was sick. I didn’t wanna take pharmaceuticals but Nystatin did help me for about 3 months. I stayed on the diet for about 4 to 6 months as close as I could. Now I know it is different for most people but I hated the diet and don’t believe a whole bunch into to be on it long term. The main thing is to kill the Candida and remove it. Colon Hydrotherapy is what helps me more than anything. It has helped digestion, bloating, craving, mood, just everything. As of today I go every 3 weeks still, I take a multivitamin, sf722, garlic cloves, and every other week I will take olive leaf extract twice a day just for upkeep. I take milk thistle, extra vitamin b, about 3 to 4000 vitamin c a day. I can eat anything I want as I did when I went on vacation in February and I felt good. However, I stick to a healthy diet which when I m not fighting I ll have some ice cream and pizza once a week with no effects at all. I was in Jiu Jitsu Magazine worldwide about my story of beating Candida and fighting. I try and help spreading the word of this nasty fungus that takes over our bodies. I feel it is very important to remove the toxins. I was killing the yeast but since I wasn’t going to the bathroom a lot the toxins stayed in me just dying then living again. Now with colon hydrotherapy the dead candida, parasites, etc gets removed. I go to school, I work full time, and I continue fighting. So hopefully this gives people hope because I had no hope whatsoever without the help of people on here. Thanks for listening. Oh yeah and plus I take vsl 5 probiotic once or twice a day.javascript:__doPostBack(‘forum$ctl03$PostReply’,”)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’m happy you are feeling good, please feel free to update us again in the future…

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Thanks. Plus for all the help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My update’ is closed to new replies.