My two biggest mistakes during my journey.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My two biggest mistakes during my journey.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hi all,
    I want to leave testimonies of what I believe have been my two biggest mistakes during my journey to cure CRC.
    Both mistakes are caused by don’t listening people who have battled it before.

First, To think that Mercury didn’t have any link in my case because I have had only two amalgams in my life. I know about mercury and the link with chronic candidiasis since I began to battle it, but I didn’t considered it because I thought all this is a web myth. Many people adviced me to address it, and my resistance lasted for almost 3 years. When I almost didn’t have anything else to try, I began to addressed it. It was not because I was convinced but as one of the last resources. Well, I can say I was totally wrong because after 6 months of chelation with ALA, my candidiasis is leaving my body at high speed, thing that I couldn’t get using the stronger protocols around. So, my negativity about it lasted almost 3 years ( a tremendous time lost)

Second, Enemas. I didn’t considered them a vital part of the treatment and always thought they aren’t necessary. I was wrong about it. Many have told me to do enemas, and every single story of success left in curezone talk about enemas.
    After 3 years, I finally listened and tried them. I want to say the release and speed I have gotten doing enemas was impossible for me before. The amount of white threads, mucus, toxins, etc that enemas are pulling out of my intestines are speeding my recovery more than 50%, without them, I never could see those ugly white threads linked to this infection.

I hope my experience help some sufferer to find a fast way to recover.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jorge.

Just curious, does this mean that your infestation is now cured?
    If so, congratulations.

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote: Hello, Jorge.

If so, congratulations.

I don’t think is totally cured. But, this time, for first time, I think it will part forever. I know my symptoms perfect, and I am almost asymptomatic now.
    Still, I am passing white threads in stool, but a lot less than 2 months ago. I am feeling the change in my body, my vision, my energy, my mood, my sleep, everything.
    I have been like this two times before this one, but this time the feeling is different. It is something like I am returning to the person I was before I got sick.
    I have done many things ,and it is really hard to tell what have benefited me more.
    3 months ago, I did 4 fecal transplants, so I don’t know if some bacterias are dominating the gut now and pshing candida out, if the chelation is the real cause, or if the enemas are doing the big part. Think, that I still take a lot antifungals and don’t violate the diet for nothing. It can be all, who know ?? At least, it is a way to give this monster a real battle. I doesn’t matter what is the key to get the victory. I respect the word “cured” when we talk about candida.
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote:

Hello, Jorge.

If so, congratulations.

I don’t think is totally cured. But, this time, for first time, I think it will part forever. I know my symptoms perfect, and I am almost asymptomatic now.
    Still, I am passing white threads in stool, but a lot less than 2 months ago. I am feeling the change in my body, my vision, my energy, my mood, my sleep, everything.
    I have been like this two times before this one, but this time the feeling is different. It is something like I am returning to the person I was before I got sick.
    I have done many things ,and it is really hard to tell what have benefited me more.
    3 months ago, I did 4 fecal transplants, so I don’t know if some bacterias are dominating the gut now and pshing candida out, if the chelation is the real cause, or if the enemas are doing the big part. Think, that I still take a lot antifungals and don’t violate the diet for nothing. It can be all, who know ?? At least, it is a way to give this monster a real battle. I doesn’t matter what is the key to get the victory. I respect the word “cured” when we talk about candida.
    Jorge.

Hi Jorge,
    I am very happy for you mate! This sounds good. Have you got a grip on the understanding of symptoms? Dont you have any die-offs any more? You did everything right and never fed the candida, still you where suffering for a long time. What was this suffering about. Was it mainly die-off? Then did you got release of this terrible state in our battle doing the enemas. I have never heard about fecal transplants, I remember you wrote that you got it from your daughter. How is that done, who is doing it? Here in Sweden I believe they freak out if I ever talk to them about it. But if its a good chance to heal the guts I wonder why this knowleadge is not here. Please teach me about it. The amalgam problem will be very difficult for me to adress because of lack of money. I got 8 to 9 big amalgams since the 60th and 1970´s. Pulling them will cost me so much that I cant even consider it. How do you do enemas?

yours
    Thomas

immunetroubles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

Thomas
    I hope you don’t mind if I chime in on Thomas’s question. There is a Doctor in Rhode Island who recently (within the past month) cured a friend of mine of a resistant case of Clostrum Diff. with a fecal transplant. The Dr’s name is Colleen Kelly. I have an appointment with her in March, and I plan to ask her if she treats any other microbes with the procedure. She defines the procedure as being akin to probiotics x 1000. This will become a huge in the future as a low risk, low cost way of replenishing good flora in the intestine when probiotics don’t succeed in wiping the bug out. Her cure rate is extremely high for c diff using this, so I’m hopeful. It’s yet anothe avenue, and a low risk, relatively low cost one so worth checking into, I feel. A link to an older article (2011) on her is below. Take care Lynda

http://scienceline.org/2011/11/fecal-transplants-the-scoop-on-therapeutic-poop/

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Nice job,

What kind of enema did you do?

dvjorge
    Participant

Positivo wrote: Nice job,

What kind of enema did you do?

I have done Nystatin enemas almost every day since some months. I mix 1/4 of teaspoon of Nystatin refrigerated powder with 8 ounces of distilled water.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas wrote:

Hello, Jorge.

If so, congratulations.

Jorge.

Hi Jorge,
    I am very happy for you mate! This sounds good. Have you got a grip on the understanding of symptoms? Dont you have any die-offs any more? You did everything right and never fed the candida, still you where suffering for a long time. What was this suffering about. Was it mainly die-off? Then did you got release of this terrible state in our battle doing the enemas. I have never heard about fecal transplants, I remember you wrote that you got it from your daughter. How is that done, who is doing it? Here in Sweden I believe they freak out if I ever talk to them about it. But if its a good chance to heal the guts I wonder why this knowleadge is not here. Please teach me about it. The amalgam problem will be very difficult for me to adress because of lack of money. I got 8 to 9 big amalgams since the 60th and 1970´s. Pulling them will cost me so much that I cant even consider it. How do you do enemas?

yours
    Thomas

Thomas,
    I have had a permanent dandruff that is totally gone. A chronic penile candidiasis ( redness, burning, and inflammation) gone. Intestinal symptoms such as cramps and noises, almost gone. I have an increase of energy, improved vision, itchy ears almost totally gone, better digestions, etc.

Overall, the results are very noticeable. One thing I am curious, when I joined the chelation yahoo group, some people told me after 6 months or so taking ALA, my candida will begin leaving my body. Casually, it has happened in the same way they prognosticated it.
    It is every day, each time I have a BM when I see hundreds of small white fingers, filaments, etc passing out, a massive escape.

I have done and still do many things, so I don’t know what is having more effect.
    I am not cured yet, because I see the fungus still going out, but for first time, I feel it is leaving my body. You will know if this happen at all. If so, I have to write a good testimony and alert every body of my case which I consider a very serious intestinal candidiasis. I hope god gives me a chance this time because I have suffered too much.
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote:

Hello, Jorge.

If so, congratulations.

Jorge.

Hi Jorge,

yours
    Thomas

Thomas,
    I have had a permanent dandruff that is totally gone. A chronic penile candidiasis ( redness, burning, and inflammation) gone. Intestinal symptoms such as cramps and noises, almost gone. I have an increase of energy, improved vision, itchy ears almost totally gone, better digestions, etc.

Overall, the results are very noticeable. One thing I am curious, when I joined the chelation yahoo group, some people told me after 6 months or so taking ALA, my candida will begin leaving my body. Casually, it has happened in the same way they prognosticated it.
    It is every day, each time I have a BM when I see hundreds of small white fingers, filaments, etc passing out, a massive escape.

I have done and still do many things, so I don’t know what is having more effect.
    I am not cured yet, because I see the fungus still going out, but for first time, I feel it is leaving my body. You will know if this happen at all. If so, I have to write a good testimony and alert every body of my case which I consider a very serious intestinal candidiasis. I hope god gives me a chance this time because I have suffered too much.
    Jorge.
    I am very happy for you Jorge. I really hope you bring the victory home and can open a path for us who have it tuffer to heal! Thanks for sharing your story.
    What is ALA? How did you get so much Nystacin? Here is Sweden only the doctors write some capsules out. My wife only got one for a vaginal candida infestation and that single capsule cleared it. I was wondering if I should press the doctor for some of them. But that doctor I have doesnt want to check for fungus, he doesnt believe in it. Did you have in your worst time had a break down of your nervous system and a nausea feeling coming from your stomach. I woke last night up again with a feeling like I would have a stomach flue, or had a bad food poisoning. Short after I noticed a nervousness growing in the stomach and running down into my arms and legs. Much like I was set under energy or have a million needles attack of a sleeping and waking arm. I hate that hopeless state of being. I get a feeling like I would love to run away, but heck I can run out my own body. That usually would bring a panic attack but I learned to deal with it now.

Did you ever experienced a connection between your stomach and your vegetative nervous sytem?

yours
    thomas

dvjorge
    Participant

Yes, Thomas.
    I have had a list of symptoms that probably can not write in a complete paper.
    This syndrome causes many things, since dysautonomia to delirium.
    Jorge.

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

HI dvjorge – I to am getting clean from dandruff, itchy ears, vision problems, and like you say many symptoms I can’t even think of right now.

I know what you mean by going through a very long cleaning of the body. Amalgam poisoning is real. I’ve been a vegan for 7 or 8 years now and because of it, my colon is very clean. However, back in the 70’s and 80’s, I started reading a lot about the colon, and how the walls can become covered with a thick lining of mucus, from years of bleached white flour and sugar (the 2 worst culprits) and the lymph nodes can’t move the lymph through the walls. That’s a very short version of all the complications that stem from a bad colon. Colonic therapy uses long catheters and under small pressure blows the walls of the colon clean. Colon cancer I don’t know if it is still the leading cause of man’s death, but was. Another way to clean the colon is with fiber, like flax seed. In the 70’s and 80’s it was bran. A big craze of everybody eating bran in there food was a big deal then. Then in the 90’s it went to psyllium husks, and now flax seed. All do the same thing, clean the colon walls.

The reason I’m saying all this which most people know, is that if these walls aren’t clean, the candida diet is tremendously harder, as the body is trying to pass all the dead yeast through a plugged up colon, and I used to hear that 90% of most men’s colon’s were plugged to a certain degree. Once the walls are full of bleached white flour,(you know, that cheap bread that uses bleached flour) and white refined sugar; those sticky walls can then start grabbing all kinds of processed meats and cheeses and many other things that make it worse until the colon really gets plugged and some people don’t have a bowl movement for days at a time. When the colon is clean, you have 3 a day, or every time you eat. It’s a good feeling. Most people can’t relate unless they have cleaned the colon. This is so important to good health the books on it tell many stories that are similar to yours. Anyhow I was wondering if your colon is getting cleaned by your enemas. Usually enemas don’t get deep enough, as the catheter isn’t long enough, but yours might be. On candida diet, did you eat a lot of flax seed, or psyllium husks, as that, over a 6 month period can clean the colon also. I’ve heard many many time of about the fecal implants, but most people have colonics before they are done so a dirty colon doesn’t impede them. Colon health is not talked about much, but a lot more than in the 80’s. I’m again wondering is your colon is getting clean, which can when the walls are thick with sugar and bleached flour it can hold many fingers of yeast. Let me know if you have heard of all this.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Jeremiah,

Flaxseeds are actually a natural bulk laxative that are as effective as prescription kinds without the side-effects. They’re also a nutritional superfood, full of protein, vitamins/minerals and essential fatty acids (these are incredibly hard to find in such large quantities). This is why I’ve been wanting to test them, but I’ve read that if your colon isn’t already cleared, the bulking action will make your bloating/sluggishness worse.

I’m struggling with 5-6 bowel movements per week, and I never feel “clear,” which is obviously concerning given the fact that I’m trying to cleanse my body of dangerous pathogens and toxins and give my gut flora a chance to flourish. It really feels like I can’t progress until I get to the 2-3 times a day stage you described. My diet is impeccable, so I don’t know whether it’s just a case of waiting or if I should be doing something to help things along. Maybe I should try a small amount of flax and see what happens…

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Hi Jorge! I am VERY happy for you!!! I am glad you are feeling better. I never heard of fecal transplant. I have many of the same questions as Jeremiah. I has been passing some weird things through my stool(string looking things and somethings that looks like parasites while on a parasite killing medicine) though I know I am not getting most of my candida or parasites out. I want to make sure my colon is clean but the problem is I have a very sensitive digestive tract and enemas bother it. I thought of using psyllium husks but I know it is to rough for my system. Going through the prep work for a lower GI was extremely hard on my system and cause more problems(hemorrhoids and bleeding). I heard that colon therapy is good because it is less pressure, but I also heard it can mess with other good bacterial that you have there. I think Able even mentioned that it can make you feel weak and faint by the water pushing away beneficially thing you need. My question is how hard was the enemas on your system. Was it fairly gentle? Have you had problems with enemas in the past? Your post gives me hope! I also feel my infestation of candida and parasites is fairly bad and it nice to hear , even with horrible cases you can get better. Thank you!!
    Lauren

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

Javizy – Yes flax seed is all that you say. However most people see flax seed as a bulk laxative, a super food, but forget or don’t know as it swells to many times it’s size, it’s main function in doing that is to scrape the colon walls with it’s sharp edges and clean the walls of the colon. Remember the controversies about psyllium husks and how it’s edges actually make very small cuts in the colon and intestinal walls and therefore folks became leery of using them, as a little blood passed. That happens sometimes in the intestines, but it heals and is no big deal according to the people who know about the colon. Scrapping the colon walls and allowing the lymph to pass up to the lymph glands in the neck is a big deal and gets impeded by the junk that’s on the colon walls.

If the colon walls aren’t cleaned the bulking of the flaxseed, or psyllium husks, or bran, will swell many times it’s size and they when passing through the walls of the colon, which again are in 90% of men caked with sugar and bleached flour not allowing it to pass at the speed it needs to go and everything starts backing up.

Colon health really needs to be discussed more in this forum, as with people with serious colon problems, meaning again the walls are corroded with mucus and the hole gets down to the size of a pencil. When the colon hole is that small you can understand the meaning of not many bowl movements in a week. The best way, and this is after a lot of reading, is to get some colonics. I say some as some people may only need one or two and others more to get the walls clean. If they’re not clean, you can’t imagine the problems of going to a Candida diet like this one, which is really a healthy one, and the colon can only move food along so fast and one has problem, big problems sometimes, like dvjorge, which I think could be colon cleansing.

So again, it’s easy to know if your backed up, and if you are there are only 2 ways to clean the colon. Colonics and scrapping the walls with roughage, like the ones mentioned, and that takes maybe 6 months to keep scrapping the walls over and over to get a clean wall. Hope this helps, and keep asking questions if you’d like.

Hemorrhoids are also caused by a clogged colon.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

It’s interesting you mention the lymph nodes, because all the ones I can feel in my neck/throat, as well as the glands where the abdomen meets the inner-leg, are swollen. They’ve been like this for years, just like the distention in my belly, and just like most of my other symptoms. That’s why I’ve become convinced the key to improving the pain in my arms lies in my digestive system.

You’re right about emphasising colon health. I don’t think you can beat candida without a healthy GI tract in general. If your colon is plugged up, then the yeast has an ideal environment to hang on and grow into, just like any other pathogens that happen to be present. All the while your gut flora are struggling to breath.

I only started strong probiotics two weeks ago, so I might still be experiencing an adjustment period (many people complain of bloating/constipation at first). I’ll wait another week or so and maybe start with 1tsp a day of freshly ground flaxseed and slowly increase up to 2tbsp (assuming I don’t get some sort of allergic reaction).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘My two biggest mistakes during my journey.’ is closed to new replies.