My symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My symptoms?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Buckwheat
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

When I eat gluten or sugar my butt crack starts to itch bad, I have some sort of chronic yeast infection in my crack that I have been fighting. I also get a stye if I eat gluten. How is the stye formed? Does eating foods that feed candida lower the immune system? I also get flaky ears from gluten. I was tested negative for celiac. Anyone share these symptoms?

Buckwheat

I forgot to mention I also have ashy red elbows, the rash almost goes away if I have been sugar free for several weeks. Do my symptoms sound like a candida problem?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6305_100-candida-symptoms-list.aspx

We aren’t going to diagnose you with yeast overgrowth but the rectal itching is a top symptom. How does your tongue look?

Have you ever tested for allergies?

-raster

Buckwheat

Yes I tested negative for food allergies, egg soy wheat bakers yeast etc. my tongue never had thrush it’s probably not as clean as most people. Kinda yellowy far back.

Bike girl
    Replies: 15

Buckweat your symptons sound like mine.

I two have the elbow thing as well as rashes all over. if I I am good and have no sugar it clears up slowly I am sure within a couple of hours of sugar I also itch, don’t know how this works though.

Have you had antifungal medication to help rid of it?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Buckwheat;51301 wrote: When I eat gluten or sugar my butt crack starts to itch bad, I have some sort of chronic yeast infection in my crack that I have been fighting. I also get a stye if I eat gluten. How is the stye formed? Does eating foods that feed candida lower the immune system? I also get flaky ears from gluten. I was tested negative for celiac. Anyone share these symptoms?

You may want to get a CDSA from an ND, Genova Labs, Docter’s Data, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.