my story/ need advice ?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals my story/ need advice ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

after dealing with chronic yeast infections and many other symptoms like fatigue ,bladder pain ,oral thrush ,chronic sore throat,chest pain ,and stomach cramps ,im trying to develop a treatment plan that works for me ,im on a very tight budget and plan to use apple cider viniger ,probiotics ,physslium ,garlic,peu de arco ,and coconut oil ,im trying very hard to the diet but im not quite there yet i am giving in to sugar cravings and thinking l-glutamante may help ?also whats the best enzyme to take and do u guys think if i can follow diet that it will help me get better ? im hoping to get better to the point where i can tolerate sum carbs and sugar but of course not excessive thank u !

hope4eva77

i also have serious brain fog

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s a general treatment plan we put together on the forum:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

I would not take psyllium because it can cause internal bleeding and constipation that lasts for days.

If you can consult a naturopathic doctor and spend some money, you likely can heal much faster and better than the anti-candida plans you find on the internet.

You don’t need this many antifungals and should only go with 2-3 max. Pau d’arco is pretty weak and wouldn’t waste your money on it.

I would invest in some milk thistle, hydro-chloric acid (zypan or betaine HCL), pro-gest digestive enzymes, 2 antifungals, a high count high strain probiotic, and L-glutamine.

The last thing you will want once you get better is sugar.

-raster

hope4eva77

thanks cravings are extremely hard for me every day i try to do the diet i mess up one way or another ,i know i need to do this do u think if i start by eliminating sugar and then start to eliminate carbs ? i think it will be easier for me this way ,i also get headaches every time i start to do good on diet that combined with the bladder pain and other symptoms sends me into a major sugar craving and i give in its viscous really ,i have a few things working against me in treatment as well please tell me what u think ,i cant afford organic meat ,i definitely cant afford a natural doctor ,i may have mold in my bathroom -this is questionable how bad the issue is but i notice it on my ceiling and spray bleach on it ,i have a high stress life and job -my partner dosent really understand what im going thru since i dont have a diagnosis from a doctor he isnt supportive of my diet and eats sweets around me all the time there is no way i can make him understand untill he sees im feeling better then maybe he will ,i have a 1 year old daughter with him also and after her birth was when my symptoms began which creating a spiral of health issues leading me to a ic diagnosis due to bladder pain and a pudendal nerve pain issue which i dont think i have, due to vaginal pain ,my job is stress full i am a nurse assistant and deal with patients and coworkers in a highly stressful emergency room !i notice i eat bad food when im stressed so this issue needs to be addressd but i feel very hopeless ! this forum is my only hope of support ,im sorry for the long reply but i really want u to know all the details so u can give me the best of advice for my situation ,i read the protacal and noticed that there is nothing for constipation everything ive read says u have to cleanse the bowels during the cleanse because yeast is in the colon ,if physslium aint good what else should i use ? end during my cleanse i planned on eating alot of salad and home made yeast free soup with chicken i need as much energy as i can get as i work as well as take care of my house and daughter thanks so much ,i have good probiotics but i need the milk thistle ,l glutamate and i will use garlic fresh,cocunut oil organic ,and olive leaf oil or capryol acid for anti fugal

hope4eva77

also what is the hydro chloric acid for ? i will get sum but whats it for and the dose ? i am 130 pounds

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The best way to get the proper enzymes in the correct amount is to take Swedish Digestive Bitters.

Let me know if you want a copy of the diet that most of the forum members are using.

Able

hope4eva77

i will look those up thank u

hope4eva77

i had no idea the enzymes i was taking was feeding the yeast ! im going to add the bitters to my treatment thank u !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Hope4eva,

I would carefully examine your living situation for mold problems because this alone can cause yeast/candida issues. I know because my bathroom had mold and it spread throughout the rest of my apartment. I lived there for 2 years and my landlord painted over the mold over and over before I lived there and thats all he did to treat the problem.

Additionally, I would consider trying out acupuncture to help reduce stress. You won’t get better if you don’t get your stress under control.

A great way to reduce sugar cravings over time is to switch to eating fruit when you have cravings instead of eating sugar. Fruit is allowed on some candida diets (not ours) but is a great way to get your blood sugar under control.

HCL is great for digestion; almost everyone who has candida overgrowth has a deficiency in stomach acids.

We have tons of advice on how to reduce constipation, check out this post:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

A great way to reduce costs on purchasing organic meat is to purchase it online. You also shouldn’t eat too much of it on the diet so it shouldn’t cost too much more.

You won’t recover any faster with more antifungals.

-raster

hope4eva77

ok thank u im considering acupuncture its very expensive but maybe i can do it temporally and ill check the link out thanks im going to add green apples in but i think im gonna do a strict cleanse first though i may wait till i get my l glutamate 1st thanks so much ill be coming back to this forum daily for support i appreciate the advice

hope4eva77

i will inspect the mold the best i can i think my issue is from antibiotics on long term last year for pelvic pain unnecessary also !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘my story/ need advice ?’ is closed to new replies.