My story

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike853 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Landy360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

I am a 21 year old male and I’ve had candida for what i believe to be 2 years now. I first noticed it when i would go out for a long night of drinking, I would feel extra terrible the next day and sometimes 2 days after. Eventually it got to the point where I would have this “hangover”, 24/7. It took my until march of this year to finally figure out what i had. I had been to various doctors and explained my symptoms to them and they all thought i was crazy or diagnosed me with depression or something that i know i didn’t have. I felt insane! I also had a history of going to raves and taking drugs such as ecstasy and cocaine in large amounts and also drinking heavily. So at first i thought, Oh shit! I screwed up my liver or something and its permanent. I didn’t know what else to do until my mom recommended me to a naturopath. She then diagnosed me with candida. She also set me up with a diet and these supplements -ground flax seed, molybdenum, therelac probiotic, gastrigest, glutamine, cod liver oil, and maybe one more thing, i can’t remember. But after a week or so i thought i was starting to feel beter. Then i was experiencing all the same symptoms just as bad. I had to quit my job at the fiberglass plant cause i could tell that was making things much worse. Anyways, bottom line here, I have had this candida for a while now and i feel maybe slightly better but its still there definitely. I was looking for some advice from a pro maybe. I have also tried drinking again to see if i still got that nasty hangover and yes it was still there. The thing i mostly notice form my candida is brainfog and i have bags under my eyes that won’t go away. Thanks for any help guys or for reading my story. I hope we can all get cured someday.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Landy, welcome to the forum.

You can start by reading the protocol that the members are using and let us know if you have questions about it.

The Protocol

Stories of Success & Important Milestones along the way

Able

Landy360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Thanks able I have been reading these forums here and there for a couple months now but i decided to join just today. Thanks for the warm welcome. Btw i currently have a loaf of coconut bread in the oven and i can’t wait to see how it turns out 🙂

Mike853
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I might think the biggest culprit was your job at the fiberglass plant. I have a terrible reaction to fiberglass and I think it makes candida worse. I struggled with it for years, and it managed me rather than me managing it. I have done a lot of research on fiberglass and its affect on health. As a substance on its own, fungus and mold happily make it a home. It is a powerful irritant and is destructive to living tissue. I believe that it sets some people up for fungal or yeast infections. For me, it made mine worse. I live in a badly insulated home,with exposed batts of fiberglass insulation. I had chronic symptoms (tired, crappy digestion, mental fog) which were connected to candida by the Burston Clinic.

However, nothing I did made a difference. Diet, supplements, prescription anti-fungals had little effect. I discovered the connection by accident. After insulating a garage with no protection, I developed a terrible cough which lasted for weeks. An emergency room physician told me the insulation fibers were causing my cough. This made me fearful, and I removed or covered all exposed insulation in the house. My symptoms improved remarkably. Since you’ve left your job, hopefully this will improve things for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘My story’ is closed to new replies.