My story 4 years and going

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals My story 4 years and going

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Taylor
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hi my name is Taylor im a mom to 3, 10 year old twins and a 8 year old boy. I have been battling oral thrush for to me what seems forever. Its been 4 years now, I have been on the gluten sugar free diet before it worked well, so I thought I was safe to go back to my normal everyday diet. I was wrong, I am back on the diet as of last week. My thrush has gotten so bad that the meds no longer work to eliveate the pain. I came here in hopes to see what everyone else is trying to help with their oral thrush. Thanks for reading.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is what most people are doing to reduce the numbers of candida and reverse the overgrowth:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Taylor, sorry that you have to be here… You probably just need some time on the diet and to keep sugar out of your diet permanently. I cheated some at Christmas and my lip rash came back.

One thing I was going to tell you though is a lot of people at work like Teatree mouthwash. Teatree oil is a natural antifungal, it seems to help some people with thrush and I think it helped with the cracks in the corners of my mouth. I hope you feel better soon!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My story 4 years and going’ is closed to new replies.