My recent colon cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My recent colon cleanse

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Positivo 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Hey guys
    Just wanted to make a quick post. I had the colonic and the therapist noticed a lot of yeast in my bowels. I’m happy about that. She also had candida 12 years ago and told me about the diet and anti-fungals we all know about but she also told me she used bentonite clay. Has anyone used this before? Or even heard of it? Well on this forums site it’s promoted and through little research I found that its effective against candida. Just wanted to put that out there. Ima try it and I’ll keep u guys posted.

Stay positive

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, praying and contemplating about going in for a colonic. There is a licensed professional very close to me who did a few for a close friend I have who battled {and won!} her fight against candida. My friend swears it will help in so many ways … but it kind of wigs me out to be honest.

How do you feel now after it?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Positivo wrote: She also had candida 12 years ago and told me about the diet and anti-fungals we all know about but she also told me she used bentonite clay. Has anyone used this before? Or even heard of it? Well on this forums site it’s promoted and through little research I found that its effective against candida. Just wanted to put that out there. Ima try it and I’ll keep u guys posted.

Bentonite clay doesn’t actually kill Candida because it’s not an antifungal, but rather it’s a substance called Montmorillonite, a form of mineral clay.
    Even though it isn’t an antifungal and doesn’t kill Candida, bentonite clay contains positive molecules and Candida contains negative molecules; the positive molecules (bentonite) naturally absorb the negative molecules of the Candida and eventually wash them from the body. You can see how it can also act as a detoxing agent.

I suppose it isn’t mentioned very often on the forum because of its rather negative reputation caused by its association with psyllium husks which can cause bleeding in the intestines. There’s no problem with taking and it should probably help rather than bother your treatment.

Keep in mind that bentonite clay can also absorb both nutrients and minerals that your body depends on washing them out of the body as well as toxins, so you should take it on an empty stomach a few hours after eating or take it an hour or so before eating. In other words, it would need to be taken the same way the probiotics are, always on an empty stomach, but definitely not with the probiotics.
    Tough schedule if you’re going to eat as well as taking both of these.

It’s certainly not going to cure your infestation any more than the strongest antifungal or the longest cleanse period is, but like I mentioned, it shouldn’t hurt anything either, it may even speed up your treatment period a tad.

Note: I hope everyone is remembering that, no matter how many colonics or how many antifungals or detox substances you use, if you feed the Candida along the way, you’re still accomplishing nothing other than going in repetitive circles of killing and feeding the Candida. This is why you hear of people having Candida for 10 to 20 years, it’s literally a never-ending cycle.

Able

Positivo

Hy wrote: I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, praying and contemplating about going in for a colonic. There is a licensed professional very close to me who did a few for a close friend I have who battled {and won!} her fight against candida. My friend swears it will help in so many ways … but it kind of wigs me out to be honest.

How do you feel now after it?

I feel cleaned out and I’m thinking clearly. For example I’m in college and it usually takes me 4-5 hrs to do hw but after the cleanse I did it in 2. You feel focused, lighter and good overall but that high won’t last. It’s good for observations as well. The therapist can see what’s actually going through the tubes and let you know about anything odd or any concerns they may have.

Positivo

Able,

I’m not trying to create a false hope for people but the bentonite clay should be very effective along side the standard protocol we’ve all been following. It won’t rid the candida, there’s no easy solution to candida but the clay should help rid the body of toxins from die off as well.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Positivo wrote: Hey guys
    Just wanted to make a quick post. I had the colonic and the therapist noticed a lot of yeast in my bowels. I’m happy about that. She also had candida 12 years ago and told me about the diet and anti-fungals we all know about but she also told me she used bentonite clay. Has anyone used this before? Or even heard of it? Well on this forums site it’s promoted and through little research I found that its effective against candida. Just wanted to put that out there. Ima try it and I’ll keep u guys posted.

Stay positive

Nystatin enemas are giving me excellent results. It is one of the few things I have noticed that speed a lot the process. Still, I respect the diet religiously. Without the diet, nothing work.

Keep the colonics, you will see the results fast. It is sad candida sufferers don’t use enemas and colonic during an anticandida protocol. I have to accept I had high resistance to them before. It has cost me time in this battle. I do high enemas with distilled water and nystatin powder. It has been almost 5 months and I still pass a lot of white strings when I do them. It is incredible the amount you can have inside. I have been feeling the progress slowly but many symptoms are gone and other have been reduced.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator

Positivo wrote: Able, I’m not trying to create a false hope for people but the bentonite clay should be very effective along side the standard protocol we’ve all been following.

Not what I was insinuating at all, just sharing information like you were.

Able

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

Hey dvjorge and Positivo – the enemas and colonics are a huge part of total body detoxification. People who have cancer, and believe in naturopathic healing, believe that if you cleanse the entire body, the body will in turn heal the cancer, like a cut on your arm.

My deceased dad had his cancer way back in 1980 and went to Hippocrates Institute in San Diego and they did coffee colonics, as the caffeine has this ability to tear down the thick mucus on the walls, which can hold many toxins. Then they also have you drink 2 oz. of wheat grass juice, 3 times a day, as the detoxing ability is next to none for the blood. Those 2 things cleanse the whole body enough so that the body can in turn heal the cancer, and my dad, who had got all the way down to 125 from 200 lbs., gained back his weight in 8 mo. and lived for 35 more years, staying on a good diet till the age of 86.

Sorry for the story, but the purpose was to back up the stories of detoxing. My dad did his own enemas, which are not as high as the colonics but he said it helped keep him clean all those years after. I think detoxing the colon should be part of anybodies regime to cleanse, as the walls get so thick with mucus from bleached white flour and refined sugar, and it takes years to get the walls thick with mucus and the lymph can’t pass through the lymph nodes in the colon walls back to the lymph gland in the neck and that causes all kinds of problems. So colonics and enemas are great in many ways.

Positivo

Jeremiah wrote: Hey dvjorge and Positivo – the enemas and colonics are a huge part of total body detoxification. People who have cancer, and believe in naturopathic healing, believe that if you cleanse the entire body, the body will in turn heal the cancer, like a cut on your arm.

My deceased dad had his cancer way back in 1980 and went to Hippocrates Institute in San Diego and they did coffee colonics, as the caffeine has this ability to tear down the thick mucus on the walls, which can hold many toxins. Then they also have you drink 2 oz. of wheat grass juice, 3 times a day, as the detoxing ability is next to none for the blood. Those 2 things cleanse the whole body enough so that the body can in turn heal the cancer, and my dad, who had got all the way down to 125 from 200 lbs., gained back his weight in 8 mo. and lived for 35 more years, staying on a good diet till the age of 86.

Sorry for the story, but the purpose was to back up the stories of detoxing. My dad did his own enemas, which are not as high as the colonics but he said it helped keep him clean all those years after. I think detoxing the colon should be part of anybodies regime to cleanse, as the walls get so thick with mucus from bleached white flour and refined sugar, and it takes years to get the walls thick with mucus and the lymph can’t pass through the lymph nodes in the colon walls back to the lymph gland in the neck and that causes all kinds of problems. So colonics and enemas are great in many ways.

Jeremiah,
    Thanks for sharing your story. I definitely agree. Even without candida I would still do colonics. I actually enjoy them. There’s a gerson therapy that sounds exactly like the treatment your dad used. I try to drink as many green veggie juices as I can but I wish I had wheatgrass. That needs a special juicer which is expensive.

Stay positive.

Able900
    Spectator

Does anyone mind if the other side of using colonics for detoxing is posted on the forum?

Source: The Princeton University Press, article, “The Toadstool Millionaires: The Medical Messiahs and American Health Quackery.”
    And, The Medical Journal of Australia; article, “Rectal Perforation from Colonic Irrigation.”

Quote: “The ancient theory of autointoxication is the basis of today’s colon therapy. There is no evidence that it conveys true benefit in any condition. Even a recent review of the available literature by a proponent of colonic irrigation provides only theories and anecdotes. Yet research and dependable proof exists that it is associated with considerable risks. Physicians should know about the dangers of colon therapy which some of their patients might be using.”

==========================================================================

Quote: “Many side effects of coffee enemas have been officially reported. These include severe electrolyte imbalance, polymicrobial enteric septicemia, and even death. We have experienced patients who were presented with abdominal pain and a bloody stool after receiving coffee enemas to relieve constipation or to detox the colon and intestines.”

Source: Article, “Coffee Enema Induced Acute Colitis” in the Korean J Gastroenterol Journal, 2008.

Definition of “polymicrobial enteric septicemia.”
    Polymicrobial: The presence of microorganisms.
    Enteric: Bacterial and viral infections.
    Septicemia: Blood disease caused by toxic microorganisms.

Able

Positivo

Able900 wrote:

Able, I’m not trying to create a false hope for people but the bentonite clay should be very effective along side the standard protocol we’ve all been following.

Not what I was insinuating at all, just sharing information like you were.

Able

Able,

I was trying to make sure I wasn’t misunderstood by anyone on the forum. Your definitely right. Without the diet we would go in circles endlessly. Thanks for the info. I just drank the bentonite clay and I’m waiting about an hour before I eat or drink a juice. I also just added buckwheat and cream of buckwheat which is pretty much the same in terms of ingredients..(organic buckwheat). I haven’t felt any reaction to it. Can I ask is it possible to consume too much buckwheat on this diet?

Stay positive.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘My recent colon cleanse’ is closed to new replies.