my program, feedback appreciated!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions my program, feedback appreciated!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Allira 7 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jee
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 20

Hello everyone.

I’m at week 3 or so on my diet, with some set backs in the weekends. Mostly due to the fact that I return from my dorm (I’m a student) and at home it’s harder because I don’t have everything at hand (yet). This week I felt good, but I ate 2 slices of bread with some salami / chicken thursday eve as an extra energy-booster and the same on friday eve + a slice of bread with cheese, and… I felt it this weekend. My regular bowel disorder syndromes.. Gass, and I felt really brain fogged yesterday (saturday), don’t know if that was the candida playing up or just me worrying.. Anyhow, today I got up feeling good again.

Anyhow, apart from this setback I managed to put what i’ve been doing so far with some adjustements, on paper.

candida dietplan

9:00 – glass of warm water + lemonjuice from a whole lemon
    9:15 – psyllium seed husks (1 tbsp) + green Montmorillonite clay (1 tbsp) + glass of water + followed by glass of water
    9:15 – probiotic tablet
    10:15 – buckwheat + organic commercial yoghurt (+ egg(s))
    10:30 (after breakfast) – glass of water + zink + 2 drops oil of Oregano + 10 drops GSE + garlic tablet + spoon of coconut oil
    10:30 – glass of water + vitamine C
    10:30 – glass of water + swedish bitters + milk thistle
    ——-
    13:00 – salad + eggs
    13:15 (after lunch) – glass of water + apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp) + 10 drops GSE + spoon of coconut oil
    13:15 – glass of water + swedish bitters + milk thistle
    16:00 – slice of coconutbread + coconut oil
    ——
    18:45 – glass of water + lemonjuice from a whole lemon
    19:00 –
    monday: vegetables + beefslices in wok + long grain/wild(mix) rice
    tuesday: green beans + onion + steak
    wednesday: spinach + potatoe + turkey
    thursday: vegetables (wok) + chicken
    friday: beef or chicken or turkey + brown rice
    saturday: ?
    sunday: ? (Not in my regular habitat at weekends so this varies a bit, altough itโ€™s only allowed food from the website)
    19:10 dessert (yogurt or greek yogurt, both without added suggars ofcourse)
    19:15 (after dinner) – glass of water + 2 drops oil of Oregano + 10 drops GSE + spoon of coconut oil
    19:15 – glass of water + vitamine C + vitamine (A+D) + vitamine E
    19:15 – glass of water + swedish bitters + milk thistle
    ——
    23:00 – psyllium seed husks (1 tbsp) + green Montmorillonite clay (1 tbsp) + glass of water + followed by glass of water
    0:00 – glass of water + calcium D3 powder + magnesium tablet
    1:00 – go to bed

Also, on wednesdays and thursdays I’m highly active physically. I go dance and go to the gym on wednesday AND thursday. I’ve noticed my body asking for more at thursday/friday. Any suggestions what I can squeeze into my schedule? I know carbs are the devil, but.. My body demands it, and not just my Candida I suspect.. Or at least it demands energy/food.

What do you guys think? ANY advice/comments/feedback are highly appreciated! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards

Jee

Jee

About die-off

as you can see, I take quite a lot of candida killing natural supplements.. Yet I don’t really feel it.. I mean, I feel better, but I don’t really experience die off….

Do you think that this could mean that my heavy gas could be caused by something else? I got it last week after bread/pita and this week after bread/cheese

Both a no go candida-wise, but I was thinking about being gluten/lactose intolerant… I HAD candida (externally) before.. So this could just be coincidence.. the heavy gas at evenings, after dinner, started like 3-4-5 months ago. I’ve always been a bread consumer.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you checked out our allowed foods list on the forum?

I understand that you are in the dorms, but things like potatoes, beef, and rice are not on the allowed foods list. Since you are in the dorms and cannot prepare your own food, I guess this is about as good as you can do; but I definitely would cut out the potatoes and starch because this is not beneficial in any way to getting better.

We also do not recommend taking the psyllium and clay because the psyllium husks can cause internal bleeding if you have leaky gut (or weak intestines). Stick to the safe and proper cleanse instead. Additionally, the psyllium and clay cause digestive problems which are not good for getting better.

-raster

Jee

I thought brown and wild rice was OK?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We have a stricter foods list than the website:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

and I wouldn’t eat brown rice until phase 2 personally.

Wild rise should be OK and is a better choice.

-raster

Jee

Any other thoughts regarding the timing of the supplements? Like “I wouldn’t take those together” or something. Or does everything look OK?

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

If you can, drink warm water (or even better lemon peel/ginger tea) with your food. a quick water boiler is great for this. Its better for digestion than cold water.

Its best to take your probiotics before going to bed, or in the morning on empty stomach, and then waiting a while before eating. Dont combine anti fungals and probiotics.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jee wrote: I thought brown and wild rice was OK?

There’s basically no difference between any type of rice when it comes to the glycemic index.

Rice, brown Medium – 55
    Rice, wild Medium – 57
    Rice, white Medium – 58
    Medium boiled white potato-56

This is why rice in any form is not on the diet on either the first or second stage.

Able

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

brown basmati rice – 45
    wild rice – 35

Just saying!

Able900
    Spectator

Allira wrote: brown basmati rice – 45
    wild rice – 35
    Just saying!

What’s your point?
    That different websites and books have different GI readings? I think most of us are aware that there’s varied information on different websites.

Eat it if you want it, no one’s stopping you.

Allira

Able900 wrote:

brown basmati rice – 45
    wild rice – 35
    Just saying!

What’s your point?
    That different websites and books have different GI readings? I think most of us are aware that there’s varied information on different websites.

Eat it if you want it, no one’s stopping you.

Um.. no?!?! Wow, incredibly rude. I posted the GIs for those rices because they weren’t in the rice list you posted!

And of course noone is stopping me from eating it. Get a grip.

Able900
    Spectator

Allira wrote: [ Get a grip.

Right. Got it. Thanks.

Allira

Jee- just wanted to apologise for the above posts. Able obviously took my post about the GI of brown basmati and wild rice as an insult of some sort or a dig against him. Brown rice is on the website diet so it is extremely confusing. I’m following the website diet with the guidance of my naturopath. My diet does include 1/2 cup brown basmati rice a day if I choose.
    ‘The protocol’ on the forum is different but from what I’ve read works great for the majority of people and was devised by Able and Raster who successfully cured their candida infestations. Everyone is different of course and I think the wisest thing to do is follow what makes the most sense to you and your needs.
    This forum is full of invaluable advice, but unfortunately (as you can see in the above posts) variations from ‘the protocol’ aren’t readily accepted.

I wish you the best of luck on your health journey!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘my program, feedback appreciated!’ is closed to new replies.