My prognostic for the worse case !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My prognostic for the worse case !!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I am prognosticating that the worst intestinal fungal overgrowth case in this forum can be totally symptom free after 3 months doing antifungal enemas. Many people with moderate cases will be free of the problem a lot early.
    Hit it hard with antifungal enemas every day and you will see how you will come back to normal and all the symptoms gone.
    It isn’t necessary long suffering treatments and a miserable diet for long time. Don’t eat what feed the fungus until you be doing it.
    If you do it correctly, and you hit it hard, you will be enjoying your life a lot soon that what you can expect.
    I promise it because I have done it myself having the worst candida case I have known.
    You can do it.

Save your precious time arguing against it. It is cheap, easy to do, and safe.

Do it, and you will be surprised the amount of fungus you can have inside. I will spread it around because I paid a very high price for the misguidance and all the garbage we read in the web about treating it correctly.
    It isn’t necessary long suffering and long protocols.

I hope all you can post in the web you are free of this monster without spend a fortune, losing your precious years, and suffering.
    Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

what kind of nystatin powder should we use? Any specific details, and what quantity will we need to do the enemas for three months?

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

George,
    It is always great to hear news of someone healing themselves. However, I have a question for you. You seem to say that you have had Candida for years on end. I’m wondering how long you were truly dedicated to the diet. You have only been on the forum for a few months. Yet you talk about your years of fighting Candida to no end. At what time did you buckle down and stick with the strict diet? Talking with medical doctors that are friends they highly recommend that people NOT do what you suggest with the enemas. They say that this type of behavior is common in folks who have AIDS due to homosexual relationships. They have strongly advised NOT doing what you suggest. I know we are all grasping at straws to find the magic pill, the magic cure. However, I can’t seem to find a post where you discuss sticking to the protocal laid out here by Able900 and Raster. I think that if they healed themselves this way I would like to know what amount of time you invested in the diet before going to this extream measure. One other question…how do you know that you are cured? Have you started to eat sugar, carbs? I’m on MONTH 8 and I know that I’m not cured so I would like to know how you know that your cured?
    Again congratulations…

dvjorge
    Participant

Jackie2 wrote: George,
    It is always great to hear news of someone healing themselves. However, I have a question for you. You seem to say that you have had Candida for years on end. I’m wondering how long you were truly dedicated to the diet. You have only been on the forum for a few months. Yet you talk about your years of fighting Candida to no end. At what time did you buckle down and stick with the strict diet? Talking with medical doctors that are friends they highly recommend that people NOT do what you suggest with the enemas. They say that this type of behavior is common in folks who have AIDS due to homosexual relationships. They have strongly advised NOT doing what you suggest. I know we are all grasping at straws to find the magic pill, the magic cure. However, I can’t seem to find a post where you discuss sticking to the protocal laid out here by Able900 and Raster. I think that if they healed themselves this way I would like to know what amount of time you invested in the diet before going to this extream measure. One other question…how do you know that you are cured? Have you started to eat sugar, carbs? I’m on MONTH 8 and I know that I’m not cured so I would like to know how you know that your cured?
    Again congratulations…

You should be doing the enemas. The chronic and stubborn oral candidiasis you report is a classic AIDS symptom.
    Good Luck,
    Jorge.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Jackie2 wrote: Talking with medical doctors that are friends they highly recommend that people NOT do what you suggest with the enemas. They say that this type of behavior is common in folks who have AIDS due to homosexual relationships.

dvjorge wrote:
    You should be doing the enemas. The chronic and stubborn oral candidiasis you report is a classic AIDS symptom.

w-dafuq did I just read?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’ve already replied to this line of thought so many times I’ve lost count. So since my last response to the same subject in another of Jorge’s threads was less than 24 hours ago, I’m just going to repost the same comments and questions.

(Posted Tuesday, June 19)

What you take by mouth don’t REACH the colon with the necessary effectiveness to kill the fungus.

The Candida cells are attached to the intestinal walls. There’s legitimate research that proves that beneficial bacteria obtained via oral probiotics colonize in the intestines (which I’ve posted on the forum more than once).

I have taken ALL, huge amounts.

But did you follow the protocol precisely for at least a year (considering the length of time your infestation has lasted)? You’ve only been on the site for around six months, and you’ve continually refused to make your own kefir which we repeatedly told you tht you would have to do. A correct Candida protocol fits together like a tight puzzle. Missing or failing to complete one small piece can make a difference in the outcome. I know this because I discovered this myself while developing the diet and protocol. A single mistake done repeatedly can cause the entire protocol to fail.

The cure is targeting the colon by the anus. It isn’t oral way.

I can only speak from my own experience and that of others on the forum that have reached an end to their suffering and moved on. Milestones in the treatment, if they continually improve, are as important as the final word.
    Read for yourself.
    Stories of Success & Important Milestones along the way

Jorge, I have absolutely nothing against you, and I know from my heart that you only want to help others. But I just believe that everyone deserves to have a chance with a Candida treatment, and if there is one that has worked for others, they should at least have a chance at it. What you’re doing is talking to new members on the forum, some of whom haven’t had their infestation very long at all. You’re scaring them into believing that unless they jump right into what most of us consider to be invasive treatments immediately, they’ll never cure their infestations.

Just because you tried for many years to cure your infestation without success, does not mean that everyone else will do the same.
    At least give them a chance.

My best to you, Jorge.

Potassium Depletion by Enemas
    Reported in the The American Journal of Medicine.

Able

NowOrNever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 14

Interesting discussion forum for a new member (me). Apart from the very odd references to homosexuals and AIDS above (I’m still not sure what the message was in that?), this seems to be the classic trap for all of us candida suffers – the risk of rushing the treatments so that we can get back to our “normal” lives, when in fact deep down we know it will take nothing less than 100% commitment for an undisclosed length of time. Do you know how difficult it is to start a race for which you do not know the distance? Very. 😉

That said, the use of enemas can be seen as a complementary treatment to candida infection, if nothing else to help flush out some gunk and help digestion. Enemas however really only flush the colon of waste and toxins, they dont penetrate water all the way through the intestine, so Jorge’s advice that this can solve all is a bit far-fetched.

I think it will complement, not replace, the rest of the components of the treatment. Like a previous post said, its all parts of a large puzzle, which for me at least, only became clear after several years of fighting phantom symptoms.

Anyhow, very happy to be part of this site, and looking forward to discussing with others who share my curse.

Suffering in numbers, its the best way 😉

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

NowOrNever wrote: Interesting discussion forum for a new member (me). Apart from the very odd references to homosexuals and AIDS above (I’m still not sure what the message was in that?), this seems to be the classic trap for all of us candida suffers – the risk of rushing the treatments so that we can get back to our “normal” lives, when in fact deep down we know it will take nothing less than 100% commitment for an undisclosed length of time. Do you know how difficult it is to start a race for which you do not know the distance? Very. 😉

That said, the use of enemas can be seen as a complementary treatment to candida infection, if nothing else to help flush out some gunk and help digestion. Enemas however really only flush the colon of waste and toxins, they dont penetrate water all the way through the intestine, so Jorge’s advice that this can solve all is a bit far-fetched.

I think it will complement, not replace, the rest of the components of the treatment. Like a previous post said, its all parts of a large puzzle, which for me at least, only became clear after several years of fighting phantom symptoms.

Anyhow, very happy to be part of this site, and looking forward to discussing with others who share my curse.

I’m sorry my words were not clear. My friend who is a physician was talking with me about the advice I receive from the forum. She said that people who have AIDS and Cancer are people who suffer with Candida. She said you see this in their final stage. She also said that people who are involved in homosexual reationships will use this enema treatment which in her mind was a joke.

She also said it was dangerous for folks to give out advice about how to use medicine in ways that it has not be designed or developed. Her concerns were many.

My concern is that he has been fighting this for YEARS and has never once replied to questions about what he is doing with his diet. Has he followed the diet for any length of time? What were the results after 6 months, 9 month, 12 months? If he has not followed the diet….no matter how many enemas you give yoursef you will not truly be cured. My worry is this gives folks false hope. He has now tried something for 3 months…maybe and will not respond to how he knows that he is cured? How long did he do the diet? Did he do the diet with the enemas? I was only looking for some answers…not a diagnosis that I have AIDS….really????

dvjorge
    Participant

Jackie2 wrote:

Interesting discussion forum for a new member (me). Apart from the very odd references to homosexuals and AIDS above (I’m still not sure what the message was in that?), this seems to be the classic trap for all of us candida suffers – the risk of rushing the treatments so that we can get back to our “normal” lives, when in fact deep down we know it will take nothing less than 100% commitment for an undisclosed length of time. Do you know how difficult it is to start a race for which you do not know the distance? Very. 😉

I’m sorry my words were not clear. My friend who is a physician was talking with me about the advice I receive from the forum. She said that people who have AIDS and Cancer are people who suffer with Candida. She said you see this in their final stage. She also said that people who are involved in homosexual reationships will use this enema treatment which in her mind was a joke.

She also said it was dangerous for folks to give out advice about how to use medicine in ways that it has not be designed or developed. Her concerns were many.

My concern is that he has been fighting this for YEARS and has never once replied to questions about what he is doing with his diet. Has he followed the diet for any length of time? What were the results after 6 months, 9 month, 12 months? If he has not followed the diet….no matter how many enemas you give yoursef you will not truly be cured. My worry is this gives folks false hope. He has now tried something for 3 months…maybe and will not respond to how he knows that he is cured? How long did he do the diet? Did he do the diet with the enemas? I was only looking for some answers…not a diagnosis that I have AIDS….really????

Jackie,
    You don’t have AIDS because I am sure you have been tested. Neither your oral thrush means you have AIDS.
    Let me tell you something about me. 49 y/o, 2 university degrees (my country), a father, a honest person, and a god believer.
    16 books bought about this syndrome, more than 2300 posts in Curezone, more than 300 candida linked articles saved in my computer, around 4 hours a day researching this topic since 2008 when my health went down, written and participated in every candida forum or group you can find in the web.
    Now, imagine if I have followed the anticandida diet or not. Imagine if I have used every natural or Rx anticandida treatment you can find. The only Rx I have not used is IV Echinocandins, and like you, I have been tested many times for AIDS. It all happened after several antibiotic rounds.
    To eliminate this infection is nothing easy. Nothing easy !!!
    I have known hundreds of people, many of them still share emails with me, most of them are in the same situation, one day better and other worse, still they have to follow a diet and watch what they put in their mouth. That isn’t a way of living for me.

Having said it, my goal has been to find a way to recover and to eliminate it to continue with my life openly.
    Fortunately, I have discovered that ANTIFUNGAL ENEMAS are very effective. Notice that I say ANTIFUNGAL ENEMAS, no enemas. I think I have very clear why they are effective and possible the only answer to this syndrome so far.
    You will find who tell you they are cured but the fact is most of those people still follow a diet and are prisoner of a life style. Do you think is just for you to be 8 months battling it yourself and still you haven’t found the end ?? Something is wrong with actual protocols. It is evident and clear.
    I have kept email contacts with many candida sufferers I have known in the forums and a yahoo group, as I said before. Most of them are still in the same, battling it and managing it with diet and supplements. I don’t want it forever.

Returning to the antifungal enemas, I have had to understand this syndrome and the intestines a little bit to realize why they are effective. I have read too much, specially Dr. Truss’s thought.

So, I have written posts about my thoughts about it. Unfortunately, some people have time to argue against it, but they don’t have time to stop for a while and to think about the arguments. This is what I do before to confront anybody in any situation. It looks like Javizy was the only one that picked up my ideas immediately.

It is something logic that I could match after reading a Dr. Leo Galland’s article. Galland says that the difficult part of treating an intestinal candidiasis is the colon. The small bowel is almost sterile by nature where HCL, pancreatic enzymes, bile, and sodium bicarbonate keep it clean. It is a hard environment for microbial growth. Instead, the colon is the right environment for candida. It is a place where putrefaction, fermentation, and decomposition take place. It is there where the fungal colonies growth by millions.
    Then, what is the problem ??
    How to target the colon effectively with antifungal substances ??
    It is almost impossible by mouth since absorption is a natural process. Candida colonies living in the colon are on a mucus layer that protect the colon walls. There isn’t blood irrigation inside the intestines to delivery the antifungals, so to target it, you need a non-absorbed antifungal compound abble to reach the colon with enough concentration. We don’t have it since Nystatin, Oral AMP B, and Natamycin which are the only non-absorbed polyenes available can not be taken with enough concentration to reach the colon because their toxicity rate.
    What is the closest and easy way to target the colon ?? Rectally.!!!

Actual protocols are based in a very restrictive diet because we are left with the only option of starving the fungus because the poison don’t touch it. When the poison touch it concentrate enough, it will die, eat or don’t eat. I am not advising to open the diet but to do this procedure during a protocol following a diet and oral supplements.
    What you take by mouth will go to the bloodstream and don’t have effect where it is necessary. Of course, people get better on a restrictive diet because the fungal population reduces and the reproductive process is slow. Think that you are cutting sugar and most carbohydrates. When you get some result with it after tremendous sacrifice, you get better but it doesn’t mean the infection is gone but only controlled. This is the reason why many people believe they are cured, release the diet, and relapse.

I have found that doing Nystatin and Sodium Bicarbonate enemas the fungal colonies living in my colon are dying by thousands, a thing that I couldn’t do with any method or medicines.
    I have proof of it having accumulated 36 pictures so far. I have also noticed a tremendous relief I couldn’t experiment with anything before. I am returning to the person I was before to get sick having almost 0 symptoms right now.

So, I have a tremendous reason to believe in it, not only because theoretically it makes sense, if not because I have seen the results in practice.

Now, you have my arguments, so you can chose your own way.
    Jorge.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

The fact that people with AIDS, diabetes and cancer are susceptible to candida shows us there’s more to it than antibiotics, sugar and gut flora. For the same reason, you can find success stories involving a range of approaches, even including eating nothing but fruit. People come here with the unifying symptom of a candida overgrowth, but they each have their own unique problems that need to be addressed for success. One approach can’t hope to work for everyone, and few people respond in the same way to a given protocol.

Jorge is entitled to discuss his n=1 approach, just like the fruitarians, the heavy metal detoxers, the trace mineral chuggers, the S. boulardii supplementers, the people following similar protocols to this one and whoever else out there. I don’t believe many chronic diseases have a “cure”. They require an approach that involves restoring the health of the individual.

dvjorge
    Participant

Javizy wrote: The fact that people with AIDS, diabetes and cancer are susceptible to candida shows us there’s more to it than antibiotics, sugar and gut flora. For the same reason, you can find success stories involving a range of approaches, even including eating nothing but fruit. People come here with the unifying symptom of a candida overgrowth, but they each have their own unique problems that need to be addressed for success. One approach can’t hope to work for everyone, and few people respond in the same way to a given protocol.

Jorge is entitled to discuss his n=1 approach, just like the fruitarians, the heavy metal detoxers, the trace mineral chuggers, the S. boulardii supplementers, the people following similar protocols to this one and whoever else out there. I don’t believe many chronic diseases have a “cure”. They require an approach that involves restoring the health of the individual.

I agree with you about an integral protocol to treat chronic diseases.
    What I have found is an intestinal fungal overgrowth is an unresponsive and very stubborn intestinal infection, instead of a chronic disease. One time the infection end, end of the problem.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

I have gotten PMs asking for information about this topic. Here are the answers.

dvjorge
    Participant

NowOrNever wrote: Interesting discussion forum for a new member (me). Apart from the very odd references to homosexuals and AIDS above (I’m still not sure what the message was in that?), this seems to be the classic trap for all of us candida suffers – the risk of rushing the treatments so that we can get back to our “normal” lives, when in fact deep down we know it will take nothing less than 100% commitment for an undisclosed length of time. Do you know how difficult it is to start a race for which you do not know the distance? Very. 😉

You deserve my answer.
    First, I don’t speak about ENEMAS, if you read correctly, they are ANTIFUNGAL ENEMAS. It means delivering the poison where the fungal colonies live.

Second, you need to understand about the human intestinal flora to realize the problem.
    The human flora live in the COLON. It is there where the antibiotics cause the damage. The small bowel isn’t a place for microbial growth. The human body has its own mechanisms to control the microbial growth in the small bowel. It is considered and should be sterile. Candida don’t like that place. Candida loves putrefaction, decomposition, fermentation, and those take place in the colon.

By mouth, it is impossible to reach the last section of our intestines. What you take by mouth has a long road to get there. There will be absorbed and circulating in the blood before to be decomposed and filtered by the liver and kidneys. If there isn’t blood irrigation inside the colon, how the antifungals can be delivery inside of it ???
    When we take antifungals orally, the small residual non-absorbed portion that may get the colon will be mixed with feces, death flora and too diluted to be effective.
    You see the problem right here ???

Doing antifungal enemas, you are delivering the antifungals directly where you need them. They will touch the fungal colonies with the concentration you need to kill them.
    When those colonies die, you will return to normal and feeling perfectly well. That is what has happened to me after doing frequent antifungal enemas sections.
    This is so easy that is hard to believe there are thousands suffering this syndrome and that has be hidden.
    If you take your time to analyze every aspect of the problem, you will conclude it is here the main issue and the key of all this.
    The mechanism that many lucrative business selling supplements and programs in the web to deal with this syndrome have kept people suffering for long time.
    There isn’t necessary anything more, neither to spend a fortune. Killing and eliminating the fungal colonies that have you sick inside the colon, will make everything to return to normal.
    That is the only thing you need to do.

Jorge.

LRHG
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 26

Just wanted to comment on the point about the small bowel being sterile. It is supposed to be sterile but many things can go wrong. Many do have low HCL as tested by the Heidelberg test, many do have low pancreatic enzymes as tested by Metametrix GI profile or low secretory IgA as tested by same. Also, there is published literature showing that bifidobacteria bifidum and a certain strain of lactobacillus are instrumental in promoting the cleansing waves that keep the small intestine clean. So for many of us, the problem really could be in the small intestine (it is for me). Not to say the enemas arent’ still helpful and necessary. But since the cleansing waves are so crucial and the antibiotics can kill the good flora, it seems imperative to get the good flroa back in there. I don’t really know how to do that.

Also, I look forward to seeing how you do once off the diet for a challenge. I have been to 0 symptoms on diet alone w/o enemas, in fact I felt great.

dvjorge wrote:

Jackie,
    You don’t have AIDS because I am sure you have been tested. Neither your oral thrush means you have AIDS.
    Let me tell you something about me. 49 y/o, 2 university degrees (my country), a father, a honest person, and a god believer.
    16 books bought about this syndrome, more than 2300 posts in Curezone, more than 300 candida linked articles saved in my computer, around 4 hours a day researching this topic since 2008 when my health went down, written and participated in every candida forum or group you can find in the web.
    Now, imagine if I have followed the anticandida diet or not. Imagine if I have used every natural or Rx anticandida treatment you can find. The only Rx I have not used is IV Echinocandins, and like you, I have been tested many times for AIDS. It all happened after several antibiotic rounds.
    I have known hundreds of people, many of them still share emails with me, most of them are in the same situation, one day better and other worse, still they have to follow a diet and watch what they put in their mouth. That isn’t a way of living for me.

Having said it, my goal has been to find a way to recover and to eliminate it to continue with my life openly.
    Fortunately, I have discovered that ANTIFUNGAL ENEMAS are very effective. Notice that I say ANTIFUNGAL ENEMAS, no enemas. I think I have very clear why they are effective and possible the only answer to this syndrome so far.
    You will find who tell you they are cured but the fact is most of those people still follow a diet and are prisoner of a life style. Do you think is just for you to be 8 months battling it yourself and still you haven’t found the end ?? Something is wrong with actual protocols. It is evident and clear.
    I have kept email contacts with many candida sufferers I have known in the forums and a yahoo group, as I said before. Most of them are still in the same, battling it and managing it with diet and supplements. I don’t want it forever.

Returning to the antifungal enemas, I have had to understand this syndrome and the intestines a little bit to realize why they are effective. I have read too much, specially Dr. Truss’s thought.

So, I have written posts about my thoughts about it. Unfortunately, some people have time to argue against it, but they don’t have time to stop for a while and to think about the arguments. This is what I do before to confront anybody in any situation. It looks like Javizy was the only one that picked up my ideas immediately.

It is something logic that I could match after reading a Dr. Leo Galland’s article. Galland says that the difficult part of treating an intestinal candidiasis is the colon. The small bowel is almost sterile by nature where HCL, pancreatic enzymes, bile, and sodium bicarbonate keep it clean. It is a hard environment for microbial growth. Instead, the colon is the right environment for candida. It is a place where putrefaction, fermentation, and decomposition take place. It is there where the fungal colonies growth by millions.
    It is almost impossible by mouth since absorption is a natural process. Candida colonies living in the colon are on a mucus layer that protect the colon walls. There isn’t blood irrigation inside the intestines to delivery the antifungals, so to target it, you need a non-absorbed antifungal compound abble to reach the colon with enough concentration. We don’t have it since Nystatin, Oral AMP B, and Natamycin which are the only non-absorbed polyenes available can not be taken with enough concentration to reach the colon because their toxicity rate.

Actual protocols are based in a very restrictive diet because we are left with the only option of starving the fungus because the poison don’t touch it. When the poison touch it concentrate enough, it will die, eat or don’t eat. I am not advising to open the diet but to do this procedure during a protocol following a diet and oral supplements.
    What you take by mouth will go to the bloodstream and don’t have effect where it is necessary. Of course, people get better on a restrictive diet because the fungal population reduces and the reproductive process is slow. Think that you are cutting sugar and most carbohydrates. When you get some result with it after tremendous sacrifice, you get better but it doesn’t mean the infection is gone but only controlled. This is the reason why many people believe they are cured, release the diet, and relapse.

I have found that doing Nystatin and Sodium Bicarbonate enemas the fungal colonies living in my colon are dying by thousands, a thing that I couldn’t do with any method or medicines.
    I have proof of it having accumulated 36 pictures so far. I have also noticed a tremendous relief I couldn’t experiment with anything before. I am returning to the person I was before to get sick having almost 0 symptoms right now.

So, I have a tremendous reason to believe in it, not only because theoretically it makes sense, if not because I have seen the results in practice.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

LRHG wrote: Just wanted to comment on the point about the small bowel being sterile. It is supposed to be sterile but many things can go wrong. Many do have low HCL as tested by the Heidelberg test, many do have low pancreatic enzymes as tested by Metametrix GI profile or low secretory IgA as tested by same. Also, there is published literature showing that bifidobacteria bifidum and a certain strain of lactobacillus are instrumental in promoting the cleansing waves that keep the small intestine clean. So for many of us, the problem really could be in the small intestine (it is for me). Not to say the enemas arent’ still helpful and necessary. But since the cleansing waves are so crucial and the antibiotics can kill the good flora, it seems imperative to get the good flroa back in there. I don’t really know how to do that.

Also, I look forward to seeing how you do once off the diet for a challenge. I have been to 0 symptoms on diet alone w/o enemas, in fact I felt great.

Jackie,

Jorge.

Yes, I agree.
    The small bowel should be almost sterile. Still, there is a low concentration of bacteria living there. If something is wrong, it may cause a microbial overgrowth there such as SIBO or candida growth. The typical candida cases aren’t associated to HCL or pancreatic enzymes issues but triggers such as antibiotic intake or immune fault.

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘My prognostic for the worse case !!’ is closed to new replies.