My probiotic contains diary and lactose :( Able and raster please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My probiotic contains diary and lactose :( Able and raster please

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello guys I´m sad cause I discovered that my probitic have dairy and lactose. This is my probiotic http://www.biovea.com/us/product_detail.aspx?NAME=PB8®-Pro-biotic-Acidophilus-120-Capsules&PID=2408&OS=204

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Hello guys I´m sad cause I discovered that my probitic have dairy and lactose.

Worse, it contains Dextrose, a sugar.
    Have you opened it? If not, see if they’ll take it back.
    Jose, have you read the protocol yet?

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

And maltodextrin…

I would take this back if possible and if you can’t, I’d demand my money back and throw it away. They shouldn’t be putting this stuff in probiotics…explain that you are allergic to sugar.

-raster

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Able yes I have seen the protocol :D. Sorry for my lot of question but I´m so depress. Well i have just one more question: I know that diet is safe but eat two beefs of chicken with 4 eggs per day more 2 tablespoon of olive oil can make cholesterol levels very hight? I don´t have problems with cholesterol but with so many eggs I think it can raise the cholesterol levels.

Able900
    Spectator

Healhy wrote: I know that diet is safe but eat two beefs of chicken with 4 eggs per day more 2 tablespoon of olive oil can make cholesterol levels very hight? I don´t have problems with cholesterol but with so many eggs I think it can raise the cholesterol levels.

Eggs aren’t nearly as bad for cholesterol as the old research claimed, newer research tells us that eggs contain lecithin, and lecithin lowers cholesterol levels.

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

How can such a little amount of sugar in a vitamin be detrimental? It’s probably only 1-2g of sugar with each dose. The vegetables we are eating contain more sugar, correct?

Able900
    Spectator

kad wrote: How can such a little amount of sugar in a vitamin be detrimental? It’s probably only 1-2g of sugar with each dose. The vegetables we are eating contain more sugar, correct?

The question should be, why would you want to buy a vitamin containing sugar if sugar-free vitamins are available?
    We’re not telling anyone they “can’t” take anything they want, they ask for our opinion, we give it.

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My probiotic contains diary and lactose :( Able and raster please’ is closed to new replies.