My position about the Forum Protocol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My position about the Forum Protocol

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hi all,
    I have been posting a lot in this forum recently. Some of my posts have been mentioning alternatives to the known solutions for those suffering CRC. I want to say that it doesn’t mean that many people can not resolve their problem following a protocol such as this one that these guys advocates in the forum. I have been around the candida forums for long time and have seen how people have recovered following The Modern Herbalist Protocol, The Whole Approach Protocol, Michael Biamonte Protocol, etc. It means there are different routes to recover.

I want to clarify it because there are different degrees of candida infestation. Some people respond easy following a comprehensive program such as a well planned diet and supplements. This is absolutely true. I find the diet that Able and Raster advice well thought and overall, it is a good protocol, IMO.

My rebellion hasn’t been against this protocol, neither against anybody in this forum, if not against candida. In the same way I have seen many cases to heal with less complicated measures, I have seen many, such as me, that haven’t responded to anything.

Those people, specially who have taken long antibiotic rounds, may need to go to the extreme measures to resolve CRC. So far, it was very difficult to find an alternative treatment that work for the severe unresponsive cases because the internet don’t mention it. It has been my battle during the years because we were left with no chance and almost no known hope. It is very sad to realize you have tried most of what is known to resolve this syndrome and to continue sick. It was my case and many more I am aware of.

I think a reasonable decision may be to try an intelligent program based on what is mostly known about how to treat it by the alternative health care field. I mean going with natural substances, etc. Something such as what this guys push right here. It is a good approach to begin with and should be tried for enough time to allow it to work.

So, by any meaning I am suggesting you have to go straight to alternatives that may concern you. However, in the same way I accept it, I also know that nobody needs to prolong her/his suffering intending that a regular protocol works after many months on it. My efforts to find a solution have been based on those cases that don’t find it with divulged protocols and my own suffering. Those people also need a solution, a solution that is very hard at this time.
    I am proud to say that I have found a solution to my own case, a very severe case that didn’t respond to anything before, and I am believer that it will work in other persistent candida cases such as my own. I think I understand why my case didn’t respond and why the form I have used to get well has worked.
    This is what I have brought to your service. This is what has motivated me to write all here. Believe it or not, I have posted information in this forum that isn’t found anywhere in the internet easily. I mean all the information I have exist in books, medical papers, etc, but I haven’t found a single website about candida that has put it together to give the sufferers the complete picture about many important aspects of this syndrome. I have had to elaborate it and put the things together for you. My professional background has helped me to understand medical articles and books to simplify many things that we need to know to face it even when English is my second language.

I hope this post clarifies my position regarding to the Forum Protocol.
    Everyone here should be provided with knowledge and support to confront this syndrome in the best possible way. Of course, this will vary. Unfortunately, there are also some people looking for answers in the wrong place because candida isn’t the culprit of everybody suffering and health problems. Those people won’t respond to anything mentioned here because they aren’t really affected by CRC and shouldn’t blame the protocol or any alternative.

For those who really experience CRC, don’t lose your hope because there are answers even for the most severe of the cases as I have demonstrated myself. There will be a moment where you will know if you need to apply more exigent measures. They are here for you.

Be well,
    Jorge.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

Would love to hear what is working for you..and i feel i speak for the rest suffering that may not have many options…please share

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge wrote: I find the diet that Able and Raster advice well thought and overall, it is a good protocol … My rebellion hasn’t been against this protocol, neither against anybody in this forum, if not against candida.

Jorge, you have no idea how much we appreciate those words coming from you. So many of the members have questioned me privately about the statements you have made previously about such protocols, so I know many of them were very confused and were doubting their treatment.

I have to say that I completely agree with your post here as I’m very much aware that people are different and there are times when one treatment will work where another can’t.

Thank you, Able

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

It’s nice to have the forum back as a safe place to land from the world. 🙂

epione
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 24

Doggiemama wrote: Would love to hear what is working for you..and i feel i speak for the rest suffering that may not have many options…please share

Yes, please share

dvjorge
    Participant

Doggiemama wrote: Would love to hear what is working for you..and i feel i speak for the rest suffering that may not have many options…please share

First, I believe you need to understand the antifungal limitations and where candida has created the biggest amount of colonies.

As I have said, CRC is a syndrome where candida has the opportunity of growing in the same tissues it has been a habitant since we are born. The mucus membranes. There isn’t translocation when we talk about Superficial Candidiasis. People experimenting this syndrome have the fungal concentration in the colon. The colon is the place where the biggest microbial concentration is found in the human body. It is also the place where candida share space with other yeast and bacteria. The large bowel is what you need to attack with all the force.

Now, let think about what we have to attack the large bowel. What antifungal medicine, and what are the limitations they have to reach their target.

Most antifungals (Rx and naturals) work systemic, meaning that they pass to the blood quickly one time you take them. Systemic antifungals have a very low impact treating an colonic yeast overgrowth since there isn’t blood circulation inside the colon to delivery them inside of it. So, they are mostly useless against candida in the colon, only an small portion may get the colon unable to cause an effective damage to the fungus.

Another thing to consider is that most antifungals are Fungistatic, meaning that they don’t kill yeast but inhibit its growth. This is a big limitation since you need effective Fungicidal antifungals.

There are still more obstacles that avoid an effective antifungal action in the colon. When we take the drug orally, it will mix with food and death flora forming a fecal ball, the antifungal drug is inside and outside of this ball transiting to the colon. Candida colonies are on the colon walls, so the drug may never do contact with the fungus or only an small portion of it does.

It is also proved by science that candida albicans develops 4 times more resistance to antifungals when it growths in anaerobic environments. The colon is an anaerobic environment, so it is against us too. Moreover, if candida has the ability of creating biofilms, they also are anaerobic inside, so candida will be double protected.

As you see we have all against us. This is the reason because the extreme diet and long treatment that most of time only can manage it with symptom release.

What I have done ??

First, to think about Nystatin that is one of the few antifungal drug that is a non-absorbed antifungal. It is also Fungicidal against candida albicans, and has almost no toxicity used inside the intestines.

Nystatin is expensive and hard to get, specially the refrigerated powder. Dr. Truss found that to treat CRC patients he had to rise the oral dosage to 16 tablets a day to get effect in the colon. Less, will be short.
    I didn’t want to spend the money buying such amount of Nystatin, neither had that possibility.
    What I did is to do ENEMAS. Doing enemas, I have the possibility of cleaning the colon first of accumulated fecal matter. This exposes the colon walls that is my target. Second, the water is rich in oxygen changing the anaerobic conditions to aerobic temporary. It weak candida resistance to the drugs. Candida biofilm matrix is formed by glucose mainly. Glucose is soluble in water, so water may debilitate the biofilms structures allowing the antifungal to penetrate them.

And the last thing and the most important is, I am doing a retention Nystatin enema using 6 ounces of water after I clean the colon with water only first. I mean I end my enema section with a retention Nystatin enema that I try to hold until the next day. In this way, I am delivering a powerful fungicidal antifungal drug directly on the candida city hall. Now, candida has to deal with the drug face to face.

This is what has saved me and what has brought me to feel normal again. I have done all this also respecting an anticandida diet.

I hope this help you.

This is the study supporting my words that candida develops resistance growing in an anaerobic media..
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC434226/

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Bumping

candida-me
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Hi,
    Just curious about your diet right now, are you on the strict diet the same?
    I also read that when you wash out all the dirt from inside of your colon you can also wash the good flora so some recommend having enemas with yoghurt, what do you think?

P.S. Don’t give up!

dvjorge
    Participant

candida-me wrote: Hi,
    Just curious about your diet right now, are you on the strict diet the same?
    I also read that when you wash out all the dirt from inside of your colon you can also wash the good flora so some recommend having enemas with yoghurt, what do you think?

P.S. Don’t give up!

Yes, I still follow the diet. I have suffered a lot with it, so I don’t want to take the risk until more time pass. I will give my system 3 or 4 more months. If I continue feeling normal, I will release the diet. I want to test it with the most offending food, pizza, soda, ice cream, etc.

Jorge.

pete
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi Jorge and Delyse, I have been reading through this forum and I am at last relieved to feel I am not alone with my condition. I am new to this forum but unfortunately not new to candida. I too have been plagued by this insidious disease for nearly 30 years. I took tetracycline for about seven years to treat acne before becoming quite ill. That was back in 1992 and I was lucky to be diagnosed at a hospital with a yeast infection. I found an alternative doctor who prescribed me nystatin and in about 3 or 4 weeks I was feeling much better and thought I was over this debilitating illness . . . . how wrong I was. Over the next 30 years it has come back about 3 times (when I have been aware of it) causing different symptoms and sometimes I have been unaware of it’s return.
    Things went really bad about three years ago when I couldn’t sleep and had a lot of anxiety, I didn’t know what was wrong and so my doctor put me on antidepressants, they didn’t work, ended up seeing a psychiatrist who put me on Zyprexa (a mind numbing drug) for depressionI. The next two years was hell, got sicker, then my new doctor put me on Xanax. I knew something was wrong but I couldn’t think straight. Eventually I had to stop work I was so sick (I could hardly walk) and I booked into a nearby health retreat/detox (courtesy of my credit card). After the 10 day detox my mind became clear enough to realise it was the candida all along (with the help of the spit test and also the agony I was in during the colonics, I guess when you take away their food they get hungry).
    That was six months ago and since then I have: been on the diet: tried every natural antifungal known to man and a few more, prescription antifungals (currently taking 200mg Diflucan and 2 x 500,000 Nystatin. I have chronic constipation which has been slowly getting worse over the last six months and this is my biggest problem so I now have to do enemas morning and night, if I don’t, I get sick.
    So I have a major dilemma, I’m trying to follow your protocol with the enemas but warm water just doesn’t work anymore, neither does coffee or Pau D’arco or GSE, Nystatin works but like Delyse I’m having trouble getting enough of it here in Australia. This morning I first used Hydrogen Peroxide 35%, 5 drops per cup, 2 cups for the first flush, it worked and then I used Nystatin as per your direction, but could not hold more than 15 mins.
    Tomorrow I have a an apt. with a surgeon to look at having a procedure which is called anal dilatation/sphincterectomy, which is a simple operation to relax the muscles down there. I have had this operation 20 years ago and it worked then. I know it’s only a bandaid and I’m sure if I could control the candida I would not have the constipation, but at the moment I’m just recycling the toxins . (I probably won’t tell the surgeon this as then he might not do the op.).
    My last issue is quite important as well, at Xmas last year I was 85kgs, I am now 63kgs and falling, I have muscle wasting and no body fat. I am 180cms. I have been rotating the Diflucan x 2 weeks and then going on Collidal Silver/GSE 2 weeks . I am trying to stay calm thru all this, I won’t give up though and I’ll keep trying until I’ve exhausted every last avenue open to me to rid me of this.
    Any other ideas out there, thanks Pete

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

pete wrote: I won’t give up though and I’ll keep trying until I’ve exhausted every last avenue open to me to rid me of this.

Hello, Pete, welcome to the forum. Please check your inbox.

Able

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘My position about the Forum Protocol’ is closed to new replies.