My own attempt to treat C. albicans, journal. UPDATE

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals My own attempt to treat C. albicans, journal. UPDATE

This topic contains 28 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  klips32 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

This is my personal journal/log that will be regular updated with what I eat, what supplements I take and so forth. I apologize for any gramma/typos that may occur. 🙂

To read my backgroundstory: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6311_Not-getting-better–Very-frustrating.aspx

I will follow Rasters and Ables anti-candida protocol from this site. I have not read it completely yet.
    I believe in this treatment due to the following research:
    http://fampra.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/3/258.full

And others, mostly found on NCBI’s Pub. Med. such as http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21788125

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Medication:
    2 nystatin pills after each meal. 500.000 i. e pr. pill
    1-2 Multidophilus pills between each meal (each contains 1-3 billion L. Acidophilus and 2 other beneficial batceria stems, same quantity pr. capsule)
    Oral Nystatin, after each meal.

1 Udo’s choice super 8 in the morning before breakfast, (wait 15-20mins before I eat). 1 more in the evening 1½ hour after last meal.

Vitamins and minerals:
    Normal multivitamin and mineral pill (Should not take this???)
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin C
    Sometimes omega 3
    Thinking about to get some biotin(vitamin H) to use with the probiotics, has the same effect on c. albicans as olive oil, prevents the fungus to convert.

Food:
    20. January, 13.
    My daily kcal intake is around 2800-3000. You can look on the graph on the following link where I did log my food for 1 day. It’s danish, sorry.
    http://www.bodybuilding.dk/kost/?u=3594&sid=963ffbf5cee5e5f8a8f1584e4950fa60

Meal nr. 1:
    A-38 (achidophilus yoghurt)
    sesame
    almond flakes
    pure coco powder
    http://peecee.dk/upload/view/398841

Meal 2:
    2 eggs
    olive-oil (much)
    coconut oil
    cucumber
    iceberg lettuce+others
    Can’t find the right photo.

meal 3:
    salmon
    avocado
    salad made from cabbage, iceberg lettuce, red cabbage.
    coconut oil
    Humus with garlic
    1 piece of home made bread, yeast free, mostly seeds(sunflower etc.)
    http://peecee.dk/upload/view/398843

meal 4:
    1 waffle, made from spelled flour, coconut flour, sunflower oil.

meal 5:
    fillet of plaice with garlic
    Brussels sprouts
    Soy beans
    salad made mostly of red cabbage.
    1 piece of bread, same sort as before
    http://peecee.dk/upload/view/398842

meal 6:
    Same as 1st meal, but no coco.

Else:
    Day temp is freezing, and the air humidity is Very low (45%)

klips32
    Participant

Using Udo’s chice super 8 probiotic helps, but the effect wears of throughout the night and when taking in the morning, after 2-3 hours. Should I upgrade the dosage up to 3×30 billion units a day?
    Believe a mid-day capsule would do great here..

Edit: Also, as planned, I will first up the probiotics, then introduce other anti-fungals, as told in my first tread.

It’s really tough to get enough food, yesterday I was starving to much, actually just got worse.

Sydney Keith
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

I am pleased to see you are using Udo’s oil! Many people miss this and it is such a vital source of essential fats.

I have used the Multidophilus pills before and I felt I got more out of pinecone extract. It has a higher level of potency which probably related to quicker results.

Sydney

klips32
    Participant

Is pinecone extract a probiotic?

Btw. I use Udo’s probiotics, not oils 😛

Question:
    Should I start with Kefir ore Grapefruit seed extract? Have not tried any of them before. I would say Kefir, due to it’s content of lactobacillus..Following my plan of having more probiotics vs. antifungals that also kills bacteria.

One more:
    Is celeriac any good? ate it today, feels allright. But I get the feeling that it’s containing starch.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not eat any soy while on the diet because it is all likely GMO. I would also consider not eating the spelt flour because its not on our strict foods list.

-raster

klips32
    Participant

Both spelt and soy are cut out 2 days ago 🙂 Thanks

Edit:

My infection gets worse wrong any type of strength training. I’ve started treating an injury with some exercises. This includes running a little and trainging musclegroups i ahven’t trained for a while. All this makes my rash and other symptoms get far worse. beleive this is due to my body’s lack of resurces to heal mucletissiue AND damage from c. albicans?

Back in the days, I would get more rashes, be more anxious and “not myself” when I had done some anaerobic training the day before.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Maybe the metabolic waste from working out is too much for your liver and kidneys to deal with on top of the candida toxins? It might be easier to try yoga for a while. It’s low-impact, but it’s still strengthening.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Yeah, I wouldn’t work out too much at first, until you really have some strength/energy back. I wonder if the sweat is drawing out some toxins as well?

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

stop the udos choice mine have potato starch in them !

klips32
    Participant

Sorry for bad gramma in the last post 🙂

I’ll only take walks from now, that’s it, maybe ride my bike 20mins ore so.

@Hope: The starch in the probiotics are mostly consumed by the bacteria inside when released. Also, the amount is so little compared to how many friendly bacteria is in there.

klips32
    Participant

I will update today with pictures of my diet these days.

I’ve eaten a lot of the anti-candida whole foods such as rutabagas, brussels sprouts and others in the same family of vegetables.
    As I wrote before in earlier post: I get worse from food that both kills yeast and bacteria, such as garlic, rutabaga and many more, you know the deal.

Over the last days, my conditions is getting worse, not die-off worse, candida worse. I get more overgrowth then I had in a quite long time. It was better to eat yughort 4x times a day and more green vegetables. I mainly get better eating probiotics and prebiotics such as green leafed veggies and anti-fungals that only kills yeast.

Now I’m thinking of doing a cleanse: Get rid of most of my flora, since the effects of any probiotic only last for 20mins and I really don’t believe that the bacteria content down there is damn fragile.

My plan is: Cleanse for 1-2 days, then use Kefir 4x a day, green vegs and probiotics. What do you guys think of this?

klips32
    Participant

Cocunut milk kefir hit me hard.. Really weak now

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

When I started drinking kefir, I got really tired and really gassy, and had some headaches…those little bacteria sure know how to wage war. It started to get better within a few days for me, though.

klips32
    Participant

I don’t get that reaction from milk kefir, and after some searching I stumbled up on this:

“While lauric acid found in coconut oil, is antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral and a COX-1-2 inhibitor has been used in traditional medicinal remedies for benign prostatic hyperplasia and anti-inflammatory, caprylic acid, a minor constituent of coconut oil has been demonstrated to inhibit fungal growth, both topically and internally.”

Source: http://medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.ca/2011/04/candida-albicans-reader-guide-to-cure.html

As mentioned before, I always get weaker and worse when taking ANYTHING that kill bacteria. Nystatin, diflucan, coconut oil, olive oil, probiotics etc. works great, all the anti-microbal stuff just makes things worse.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

klips32;34770 wrote: “While lauric acid found in coconut oil, is antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral and a COX-1-2 inhibitor has been used in traditional medicinal remedies for benign prostatic hyperplasia and anti-inflammatory, caprylic acid, a minor constituent of coconut oil has been demonstrated to inhibit fungal growth, both topically and internally.”

The lauric acids in coconut oil are known to kill lipid-coated bacteria and not the lactic acid bacteria which are known as beneficial bacteria (the words ”lactobacillus acidophilus” actually translate to “acid-loving milk bacterium”).

Examples of lipid-coated bacteria are: herpes simplex, Rubeola, streptococcus, H. pylori, HIV-1, and the influenza virus.

The weakness could be a die-off reaction from the coconut oil, or since you ‘believe’ that the coconut oil is killing your beneficial bacteria, it could be a psychosomatic symptom. The mind is our most powerful tool and reacts in both a positive and negative mannner.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘My own attempt to treat C. albicans, journal. UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.